Free pack..omg

My first few pack of the day landed me count dooku. Instant lleveled him to 41 and Gear level 5. Just the night before unlocking siduis from arena. Today was another good day of never spending money on this game.

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    cheers, I got Dooku and Sid freely, too. They are now both at lvl 51 and fully geared.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Now today it have me boba fett...wow
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I hate you people. :) I have never gotten anything better than 7 shards for the near-useless Royal Guard.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I pulled a 4* Datcha from a bronzium... sadly he's on my c list squad tho
  • I pulled a 4* Darth Maul and a 3* Plo Koon.. So yea a good day :smile:
  • These are from Chromiums? Jeez, I get shards and junk.
  • LOL was just about to comment I haven't got a 4* for a long time now (1-2months since I got 4* boba), and I pull, and I get.... 4* URORORORORRO (who in the world named this guy). I probably would never use him or even get him to level 2, but i guess that's another character collected, hahaha.

While at least this proves that the 4* drops are pure random (some speculated that they drop only for newcomers, I'm not new, I'm soft launchie, 3months+ old now lol)

And that's my 2nd 4* after so long! Of non stop daily playing!! Guess the odds!
  • Think yourself lucky. The best thing I've had from Bronzium is a solitary Luminara shard. Only been playing since global launch, but my brother in law started 4 days after me and got Ima Gun Di on his 2nd day.
  • I'll join the unlucky crowd here. I'm getting mostly all gear items from the bronzium with a few gold.
  • Wait, are we playing the same game? According to in game description, Bronze cards only drop 1 or 2 star heroes or shards. How did you guys get 3 or 4 star heroes to drop?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    OG_Tree wrote: »
    Wait, are we playing the same game? According to in game description, Bronze cards only drop 1 or 2 star heroes or shards. How did you guys get 3 or 4 star heroes to drop?

Because it happens
  • 3* Tusken Raider for me today. Better than a piece of equipment that I don't know what it is or if it's useful for any of my characters or 300 credits. Quickly changed plans for my galaxy war credits to level him up to 4*
  • I didn't think that happened but just got 4* Boba Fett in the Brozium package no shards straight up
  • 3rd day playing and I got a 4* Mace Windu off my 2nd free bronzium of the day. I had to jump in here to see if it was a bug but it looks like just blind luck.
  • pics or it didn't happen, I think these threads are for false hope lol.
  • Nah not false hope. The drop rate of getting a 4* when you are a beginner is high, if you dont get it you are unlucky. It slows down later I think. I got 2 junk 4* in first day. One from Bronze one from crystal. And when you think you arr the luckiest person in the world and you put money down for packs, they appear much less often lol.
  • Definitly in the unlucky group on this... usually get a single shard for a character or a low pice of equipment.
    Cant believe some people have actually landed 4* characters :-(
  • 3rd day playing and I got a 4* Mace Windu off my 2nd free bronzium of the day. I had to jump in here to see if it was a bug but it looks like just blind luck.

And one day later, an IG-100 MagnaGuard. Not nearly as good, but helps to fill out the empty spot in my dark side squad. I think whoever said it's a way to get you excited and willing to spend money on cards is probably right.

• I'm always puzzled by people who are proud of never spending a dime on a game. My mother in law touts the same thing about candy crush and yet she has spent literally hundreds of hours playing that game. Why wouldn't you want to support the developers of a game that has held your attention for so long?
  • Got my Free Chromium Data Card from every week and got 12 Snow Trooper Shards (My best Dark Side Character till next week, Darth Sidious) but I got a free 2*Jedi Knight Guardian yesterday!
  • JarodTL wrote: »
    Got my Free Chromium Data Card from every week and got 12 Snow Trooper Shards (My best Dark Side Character till next week, Darth Sidious) but I got a free 2*Jedi Knight Guardian yesterday!

Wait is there a "free chronium data card"?? How come i haven't noticed it yet???
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    JarodTL wrote: »
    Got my Free Chromium Data Card from every week and got 12 Snow Trooper Shards (My best Dark Side Character till next week, Darth Sidious) but I got a free 2*Jedi Knight Guardian yesterday!

Wait is there a "free chronium data card"?? How come i haven't noticed it yet???

Its from saving the Crystals from Dailies and Squad Arena for a Week