Stealth nerf 9/13

Didn't see any notes prior to this posting on changes to characters.
RG only taunts for 1 turn now.

Anyone notice any other changes to other toons without verbatim from EA/CG?
~Y O U T H v2
Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
Line: GohYouth

Replies

• Youthv2 wrote: »
    Didn't see any notes prior to this posting on changes to characters.
    RG only taunts for 1 turn now.

Anyone notice any other changes to other toons without verbatim from EA/CG?

Thats a MASSIVE impact on RG is thats really the case !!!!
  • They probably fixed it. Before if he had any turn meter it would be twice. When the description says one. Maybe JE bombs work correctly now.
  • Hmmm thats true description does say 1 turn... ive never noticed that
  • my geo soldier seemed to crit a lot less through 24 gw matches and and 3 arena matches. Could just be a bad rng day for me though???
  • I like the devs fixing bugs. The more they fix the better the game works.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    So if he taunts and he is next up to take his turn he looses his taunt immediately? I didnt notice that today, and it has always been taunt for 1 turn. i'm unsure if he has been nerfed at all.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    So if he taunts and he is next up to take his turn he looses his taunt immediately? I didnt notice that today, and it has always been taunt for 1 turn. i'm unsure if he has been nerfed at all.

I would assume, though the description does not say it, that the 1 turn starts immediately after he completes his next action. If he has partial TM when the taunt triggers, that does not get counted as a turn for his unique.
  • I fought him in Arena a bit ago and he still taunts for 2 turns.
  • Two turns for me too. One would be nicer if you face him, two if you use him.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • He still taunts for 1-2 turns for me depending on the TM when his taunt activates. I would double check before you make such a claim..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • tajiena wrote: »
    my geo soldier seemed to crit a lot less through 24 gw matches and and 3 arena matches. Could just be a bad rng day for me though???
    @tajiena

Bad RNG

I hung a 3.5 with GS in p1 through 52% of P2 :)
  • irafreak
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Wow so I wasn't imagining it today. I was getting upset in GW when it sure felt like he was only taunting one turn. He's no longer worth farming for me...

Edit:....hmmm...it sure seemed like his taunt was dropping off quickly in several matches...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    irafreak wrote: »
    Wow so I wasn't imagining it today. I was getting upset in GW when it sure felt like he was only taunting one turn. He's no longer worth farming for me...

Edit:....hmmm...it sure seemed like his taunt was dropping off quickly in several matches...

aaah, the power of suggestion. droprates seem to be lower aswell right?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    irafreak wrote: »

aaah, the power of suggestion. droprates seem to be lower aswell right?

Yes **** stuncuffs... :(
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting