Looking for skywalkers true father, king daddy sir, truth or derek reyia anyone else on this server

Prev1345
Chatoman
51 posts Member
edited September 2016
Looking for peeps on this server to make arena payouts beneficial for us all

Replies

• I'm kingdaddysir!
    I love long walks on the beach, candle light dinners, and romantic gazing at the stars, and deep conversations
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Cmon Silleck. Hahaha
  • I'm KingDaddySir. Leader of FTB Dreadmasters. Silleck is an officer of mine. Isn't he cute?? How are ya man?
  • Silleck wrote: »
    I'm kingdaddysir!
    I love long walks on the beach, candle light dinners, and romantic gazing at the stars, and deep conversations

LOL Silleck
  • Cool
  • What's up up guys? I've battled you Bryan like 500x!! You have a great squad and you Dreadmasters kill it. Wanted to know your pay out time and see if we could make some sort of arrangement..
  • Are you guys west coast? East?
  • Do you have space in Dreadmasters?
  • Chatoman wrote: »
    Do you have space in Dreadmasters?
    Not sure if there's space in DM atm, but there is space in other divisions.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Heya. I'm Sifu on your server... The droid player who's taken three weeks to work out how to deal with all the new Palpy/Lando/Anakin/Wiggs teams that are dominating the top spots now. Always a struggle but at least I'm not getting tabled in under a minute any more.

I'm UK-based so my payout's probably a long way off from yours. Occasionally I have to get fights earlier in the day if I know I'm only going to have <30 minutes before payout after getting in from work. Apologies if I've screvved anyone over - it wasn't intentional.

Nice to speak to you FTB guys again. And nice to meet you Chatoman.

P.S. @Bryan_FTB Glad to see you've benched Old Ben. He really wasn't doing you any favours on defence.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Nice to meet you to Sifu. Your droid teams keep getting better. Much harder to beat these days. Our payouts are probably not even close. I'm in California, so my payout is 7pm PDT.
  • That's cool. What's your character name?

I think the guys in my bracket are Deell Jade and Goodwin.
  • Chatoman. Yea those 2 guys are on there as well.
    Would you know your payout time in PDT?
  • I kinda play throughout the day, it if I know your payout, I won't snipe you.
  • Google says 1900 UK time is 1100 PDT. It's like we're worlds apart... (",)
  • Ok cool
  • Hey man. Sorry for the late reply. DM guild reset is 1:30pm CST in USA. Raids are 9:15pm CST. We are currently full, but FTB has 9 divisions so far. 7 doing heroics, an academy, and a casual guild. We have a couple US guilds, a few EU guilds, and an Asian TZ guild.
  • @SifuSteve
    Yeah man. I have just been having fun mixing up different teams. Now that the credit heist is awesome, it's very affordable to try any team. I'm gonna be juggling teams and toons for a while. Ben got boring TBH.
  • Now that I know your payout times, we can try helping out. Your payout is 2 hours before mine @Chatoman Also no other FTB share that payout with you. PM me if you or anyone you know would like to join FTB. Can make arrangements for ya.
  • Thanks for the info Bryan. The guild I'm in now runs the heroic raid well. We started at tier 6 but found it way too easy. We currenly knock out t7 in 2 hours between 35 of us, We only take one turn each. Wanted to see if Dreadmasters had a spot. Thought it would be fun to play with a bunch of peeps on the same arena server..I've been battling you guys for some time now.
  • Yeah man. We have been at it for a while. Haha. I will let you know if we get an opening. Always fun to expand the arena.
  • Thanks bro, be cool
  • @Chatoman I had a few battles spare last night before bed and saw you were one spot ahead of me. I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd have a go. I recorded it so you can see how your team perform defensively against my droids (and their jawa tea boy). Enjoy. (",)
    https://youtu.be/KmEJ6zr9tK0
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    @Bryan_FTB Because it's been a while I thought I'd show how your team looks from the other side of the table too. You've forced me to bring 86 out of retirement. I started really badly but finished strongly.
    https://youtu.be/Wn7o5DHj1uc
  • Thanks Sifu. I took Palps out and put Rex in instead.
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    @Chatoman I just found a whole in your new lineup: STH goes just before Rex. On defence, this means that if STH has been debuffed or ability blocked, he can't use his taunt. Rex then uses his debuff clearance. It's worse if it's a B2-styled debuff as Han still does the taunt for the TM gain but nothing else. If Rex went before him, he could clear any negatives, leaving STH to fire off his taunt immediately afterwards. Hope that's useful.
  • @SifuSteve thanks bro, I'll speed up rex. I've been sitting on a speed arrow I got a couple of days ago. Appreciate the feed back.
  • Any time. I look forward to testing you again soon. (",)
  • @Chatoman @SifuSteve Do either of you have line chat? My line ID is Kingdaddysir21 Feel free to PM me on there. Easier to keep up that way. Thanks.
  • Hello all!