The moment where Poe Dameron bit his lip

lipbite.gif

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuAwgmz7jTc

I thought someone would have already made a convo about this but I guess not. There was a interview where Oscar Isaac said Poe was attempting to romance a character.
So does this confirm FinnPoe? Maybe he was trying to flirt with BB-8? Maybe he and JJ Abrahams are trolling us? lol who knows

Replies

• I hope Rey and Finn don't get together. Star Wars romances never work out well. Plus it's forbidden for Jedi to be in a relationship.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I hope Rey and Finn don't get together. Star Wars romances never work out well. Plus it's forbidden for Jedi to be in a relationship.

That is very true even in the newest movie. In the theatre I was just whispering to myself: "KISS! KISS" Whenever Rey and Finn were together. But never noticed Poe until later on
    Relationships don't work out. But then again: that never stopped Anakin Skywalker.
    I heard theories about Rey may be being a Skywalker herself and with what was in the movie I wouldn't just dismiss it but it may not be true
    With that being said I just want Finnpoe to be real lol.

That is very true even in the newest movie. In the theatre I was just whispering to myself: "KISS! KISS" Whenever Rey and Finn were together. But never noticed Poe until later on
    Relationships don't work out. But then again: that never stopped Anakin Skywalker.
    I heard theories about Rey may be being a Skywalker herself and with what was in the movie I wouldn't just dismiss it but it may not be true

Have you ever seen the movie The Island? I think the FO Stormtroopers are raised in such weird conditions that relationships and love aren't part of their lives.

Finn seems like a kid to me. I can't see him growing up very fast.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I ship this
  • I ship this more than Finn x Rey.

Have you ever seen the movie The Island? I think the FO Stormtroopers are raised in such weird conditions that relationships and love aren't part of their lives.

Finn seems like a kid to me. I can't see him growing up very fast.

Poe will show him what love is. :,)
  • @ZarAzi

I want him to show me love too ;;;; LOL

I agree with @cosmicturtle333 about Finn being somewhat childish. Maybe Poe likes that lol that makes him seem kind of creepy though
  • I can imagine Poe singing A whole new world to Finn. Just saying.
  • I ship this too
  • No, Poe is already in a relationship with Leia. :-P
  • Poe is a clone. Lip biting is his tell just like jango clones bang their heads on low entry ways.
  • poe x finn otp confirmed <3
  • That was before the movie even came out...