St han help

I have him 7 stars gear 8 I was hoping for some advice about mods which should I be using I'm sure there are far better toons (lando)? But I put lot in to get him this far to just give up on him now I appreciate any advice and thank you all in advance

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Health/protection primary, look for secondary stats that add speed and defense. You want him to be quick and good at damage absorption....maybe Tenacity dodge as a last resort if you don't have any better secondary matches.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Also check out the posts and videos of Smithie: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/Smithie

He has awesome videos and advice for how to mod lots of our favorite heroes. Good stuff.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Thanks shaolinpunk is he still use full though and is he arena viable
  • Thanks shaolinpunk is he still use full though and is he arena viable

Hes one of the best characters in the game
  • Thanks guys
  • STHan and Old Ben has been a good combo. Mod STHan as fast as possible (200+, I've seen some around 240) so he goes first and taunts. The Turn meter boost will let the rest of your team go before the other. Old Ben uses mind tricks to ability block and prevent your taunt from being removed. Insert some DPS like GS, Anakin, Rey and away you go.
  • Prana_lama wrote: »
    STHan and Old Ben has been a good combo. Mod STHan as fast as possible (200+, I've seen some around 240) so he goes first and taunts. The Turn meter boost will let the rest of your team go before the other. Old Ben uses mind tricks to ability block and prevent your taunt from being removed. Insert some DPS like GS, Anakin, Rey and away you go.

Most folks run QGJ who will take taunt off right away, so good to plan for that.
  • Prana_lama wrote: »
    STHan and Old Ben has been a good combo. Mod STHan as fast as possible (200+, I've seen some around 240) so he goes first and taunts. The Turn meter boost will let the rest of your team go before the other. Old Ben uses mind tricks to ability block and prevent your taunt from being removed. Insert some DPS like GS, Anakin, Rey and away you go.

Most folks run QGJ who will take taunt off right away, so good to plan for that.

His whole team will still get to go first, assuming his Han goes first
  • Wow thanks everyone great advice and I checked smithys videos great info thanks again
  • I actually like that Han doesn't go first especially with all the QGJ's that can break the taunt. For my rebel team, Leia goes first which usually gives everyone 2x. This makes the AI for QGJ dispel that. Then Han goes and I don't have to worry about it.