On this server? Jason Roe, Claw, Kyno, Szecsa, Hamunee, Tecguy

Replies

• Claw
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's noted a couple of times now on the thread. I'm implying it's possible to stage for Central payout hour w/o sniping during Eastern...the way you did today, @Tuln. I watched you rise from 13 to 1. Nicely played. Seems like a sensible way to approach your payout. That is all.
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Claw wrote: »
    Yeah, that's noted a couple of times now on the thread. I'm implying it's possible to stage for Central payout hour w/o sniping during Eastern...the way you did today, @Tuln. I watched you rise from 13 to 1. Nicely played. Seems like a sensible way to approach your payout. That is all.

Thank you. I try to never start my attacks until 6:02 Local so I know that Eastern pay out is done and I'm not blocking anyone from rewards. I'd hope we're all like that but I know there are many who don't.
  • Szecsa
    104 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still suffering how to win against droid teams :)
  • floods
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Szecsa wrote: »
    I'm still suffering how to win against droid teams :)

Counter teams.
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I can beat all of them but Thornkill reliably. RNG still gets me on the General Grievous teams because he hits so **** hard.
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    You LWT kids are school in July..blocking me from top 5 when there's three people not in central payout there.
  • Options
    Taroken has stopped playing? @Cytrial @Crispymilk
    He has a really good droid team.
  • Crispymilk
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Claw / @Tuln :
    I typically avoid ranks 1- 3 during the est payout. That way I don't feel like I'm gimping anyone from those top tier payouts, and I stay in a competitive spot for my own payout.

@Szecsa :
    Can't say that I've seen him recently, but @Thornkill quit after a bug from one of the updates prevented his game from starting.
  • Options
    I am est payout, and things have picked up more now.

The only day I really push into the central payouts is when I have a few arena battles left over for arena day.

The new guy in the top 10 has a fun team with Boba as the lead.

@Claw
    I haven't seen you around much for the top spot battles. I know you were est and we had some good fights for the top spot. That seems to be dominated by Kyno for the most part now.
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know the time for Pyris's payout? I was under the impression he was Euro time since I see him moving up in the afternoon CST.
  • Claw
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, @Cytrial...I've been laying back for now just maintaining under rank 50. Game fatigue, busy IRL coaching kids fall baseball, work, etc. Not spending any real $$ on this game now. Need to work-up a better arena comp, but just don't have time or resources. I do miss the EST payout epic-ness, tho. I wish we were working together rather than being on my own sometimes.
  • Options
    What up guys? First time in this forum and I found my server! Cool. I'm Dash Riprock in the game. I'm on EST payout so always active between 5-7pm EST. I always to to avoid people I know that are currently active when I'm playing. Occasionally I attack someone I don't recognize and we wind up in a flip flop match... that's funny. But that's been less and less as I am more familiar with everyone. I actually like attacking the teams with the Asian character names figuring they are definitely on a different time slot, and they always seem really easy to beat for some reason. Usually finish between 10-50 somewhere.... I was 19 today.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    And I have definitely noticed central people sittIng and waiting for 7pm, letting me get the top 20 payout (occasionally top 10), then dropping me afterwards... thanks! Much appreciated. I usually drop right at 7:01 so I know it is intentional. Very cool

For people in my time slot, is there a 2pm payout? That seems to be the other time people are very active... figured that was a European time zone payout.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Yes, it is the Europeam payout. I have payout at that time :)
  • Options
    I am Hamunee from the same server. I recognized most of you, especially @Cytrial , I tried to beat you every day during the last few minutes before the payout. lol. Sorry (not really...) and nice to meet you guys here!
  • Options
    @Hamunee you always seem to get me in 1 minute or less! I try to settle for 2nd sine Kyno always gets 1st with a minute or 2 left and his team is annoying to beat.

I'm glad there is still a large group of people playing on this server. There was such a huge fallout with that mod mess.
  • Options
    Cytrial wrote: »
    @Hamunee you always seem to get me in 1 minute or less! I try to settle for 2nd sine Kyno always gets 1st with a minute or 2 left and his team is annoying to beat.

I'm glad there is still a large group of people playing on this server. There was such a huge fallout with that mod mess.

I usually avoid Kyno on purpose. I am working on either counter team or a stun character that can be faster than JE to beat the JE-B2 droid team. Right now I can only beat him if planed really well and lucky at the same time.

I noticed that you were changing your squad set up from time to time. Your Lando is so powerful right now!I am also trying to gear up and mods up him. My Lando is currently suckin gear 8
  • Options
    I just mess around with different people from time to time. I really want to find a replacement for Phasma lead since I've used her forever. If I ever get enough credits I want to be able to use my IGD as a lead and just make a big counter team that is super annoying to go against.

I've noticed having RG be able to stun B2 I can generally take out the engineer and still be able to avoid the constant debuffs from B2.
  • Options
    Now my Poe lead works well, it is more easier to win fights.
    Next step will be putting ST Han into the arena team, I'm thinking who can be replace with him now.

Rey's crit with Poe lead is incredible.
  • Options
    I saw that today. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to gear Poe!
  • Options
    Today was a funny day :) Sorry Jason Roe :)
  • Options
    IDK how Jasen Roe does it with that team...persistence pays, I guess.
  • Options
    When did this server start? I cannot remember at all!
  • Options
    Early of december. 6-7th of December.
  • Options
    **** this thing still going. Thread update I changed my game name to DarthChopper.
  • Options
    I see Kyno stopped using droids today.

How has my team been since adding wedge?
  • Options
    Well, nowadays I can beta any of teams easily. Many times I don't lose any protection.
    But I'm fear of wiggs teams, so the next week will be really enjoying :)
    Droids are down again.
  • Options
    Szecsa wrote: »
    Well, nowadays I can beta any of teams easily. Many times I don't lose any protection.
    But I'm fear of wiggs teams, so the next week will be really enjoying :)
    Droids are down again.

The AI is stupid in which special it uses first and who it attacks. Wedge lead with Phasma is insane on offense (20 second wins), but AI uses Phasma's AOE special first on defense.

You should be able to beat most teams with the double TM taunt + Han stun, but it's weak on defense against Wiggs/Lando AOE death squads. Lots of TM and stuns, but only one DPS with a low health pool.
  • Options
    I'm also focusing on wiggs, I have good speed mods, so I'm really courious about how they will be strong. Maybe they will be ready next week.