Raid canceled before finished... Game bug?

K1LLR0Y77
24 posts Member
edited May 2016
This morning last stage of T5 Rancor Raid ended before complete. No one cancelled Raid. Is this a game bug? Anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by K1LLR0Y77 on

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Fowel?
  • Baal wrote: »
    Fowel?

Fixed thanks
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Are you sure your leader didn't accidentally abort? Not hard to do.
  • He says no... But if it's that easy to screwup then they should change the interface. Is there a place to post a request like this?
  • Any officer can cancel it too. And I imagine someone accidentally doing it might be reluctant to admit it.
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    Any officer can cancel it too. And I imagine someone accidentally doing it might be reluctant to admit it.

This would be my main theory.
  • It's not easy to screw up. As soon as you hit the abort button you get a big "ARE YOU SURE?" confirmation.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    K1LLR0Y77 wrote: »
    He says no... But if it's that easy to screwup then they should change the interface....

The problem is mostly sitting in front of the interface.
  • This issue is still happening.
    Guild leader - Failed Rehab
  • Doesn't it say who aborted it in the guild chat? I know it says who started it in guild chat. My guild has never aborted a raid, so I don't really know what happens.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, I'll be tossin' you a PM with some questions. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Our raid got cancell
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Doesn't it say who aborted it in the guild chat? I know it says who started it in guild chat. My guild has never aborted a raid, so I don't really know what happens.

No, it doesn't, it tells you who started one though! Should be pretty easy to tell who aborted it.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • This happened to us a month or so ago... Middle of heroic raid, then abruptly there was no raid. I called EA help line and went through the painful exercise of deciphering my player ID (is that an i, I, l, L, or 1?) and they basically told me there were no problems on their end, and concluded that someone must've canceled the raid. Well I'm the GL and I didn't cancel it. All the officers also said they didn't cancel it. So it remains an unsolved mystery, but most likely someone inadvertently hit abort raid and didn't want to fess up to it. The abort button should be moved somewhere far, far away, like on a different screen even, because it is too easy to hit. And just as the guild chat now announces who launches a raid, it should also announce who aborts a raid (it does not atm).
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • There is a glitch in the game that EA doesn't seem to want to address. We had actually finished the raid. Had the announcement in guild chat and poof no rewards given. After a call with the help desk in which they suggested I was lying to get free rewards, I sent them the guild chat screenshot. At which point they told me that we had cancelled the raid. And the ticket was closest. After calling again, I was told that only the guild leader can contact the desk. And that is how the game is built. As an officer I could only use the forums chat, and HOPEFULLY one of the designers would read my comment and respond.

We are holding off doing any more raids until they get this glitch fixed.
  • We had this happen a couple months ago as well. All of the officers in my guild are friends of mine so it seemed unlikely someone abandoned the raid and wouldn't admit to it. Customer Service looked into and told me someone cancelled the raid but they couldn't tell me who. I agree it just needs to be a guild announcement like starting a raid.