Replies

• I see what you did there :p
  • Leia_Luke_Kiss.jpg
    So did Luke probably
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Leia_Luke_Kiss.jpg
    So did Luke probably

Haha! Crazy kids.

"When I kiss you, it's like I'm kissing... my brother." ~Lorraine Baines, Back to the Future
  • I hope when the day comes it's going to be an empire event not another stinking Jedi or rebel scum one ...
  • ?
    Reply to the wrong thread did we?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Ah, cool, so I wasn't imagining things. This is a new Omega Battle. I couldn't remember if it was with the initial launch or not.

So that gives us Jedi Luke and Hoth Leia, but no young Obi-Wan. Emperor Palpatine and non-Stormtrooper Han became characters. Any others that I'm forgetting?

EDIT: Oh, there's a Rey with a lightsaber, but that's still just called Rey, I think, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Ah, cool, so I wasn't imagining things. This is a new Omega Battle. I couldn't remember if it was with the initial launch or not.

So that gives us Jedi Luke and Hoth Leia, but no young Obi-Wan. Emperor Palpatine and non-Stormtrooper Han became characters. Any others that I'm forgetting?

EDIT: Oh, there's a Rey with a lightsaber, but that's still just called Rey, I think, right?

Where is young Obi-Wan and Rey with a lightsaber? Haven't encountered them yet.

No, her name is Light Rey
  • nessionice wrote: »

Is it? I hadn't noticed. Thank you!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • nessionice wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

When she goes Super Saiyan she becomes Gamma Rey. :D
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    nessionice wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

When she goes Super Saiyan she becomes Gamma Rey. :D
    And when she is excited she becomes Rey on my lightsaber :o

• When she is feeling frisky, she becomes X-Rey.
  • Isn't it Starkiller Base Rey or something?
  • That Omefa battle. While it felt weird have having Solo gun down Leia, that would certainly explain Kylo.

R2d2 and wicket. Rey starkiller
  • MaxiPriest wrote: »
    When she is feeling frisky, she becomes X-Rey.

Winner.