Looking for skywalkers true father, king daddy sir, truth or derek reyia anyone else on this server

Replies

• Hello all!
    Heya bud. What's your character name? I can't work it out from your forum name because I'm a teeny bit drunk atm...
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Sifu I fear your droids lol
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sifu I fear your droids lol
    Ha! Yeah, they can be a headache for some teams but since I've had to sub out B2 for 86 a few times recently (to deal Lando/Palpy teams), they've become a lot easier to deal with. Are we on the same payout time?

P.S. I still have no idea who you are in-game... ("_) I'm hoping you're not Goodwin. I've gotten into a sniping war with them recently it seems.
  • Hi Spectre.
  • SifuSteve wrote: »
    Sifu I fear your droids lol
    Ha! Yeah, they can be a headache for some teams but since I've had to sub out B2 for 86 a few times recently (to deal Lando/Palpy teams), they've become a lot easier to deal with. Are we on the same payout time?

P.S. I still have no idea who you are in-game... ("_) I'm hoping you're not Goodwin. I've gotten into a sniping war with them recently it seems.

...same as this name lol!
  • As if... another one I've totally missed. I really feel like our shard has an alternate universe. So many people inhabiting the same space but in the blink of an eye that I see it, there's only a handful of names I recognise.

Anyways @Chatoman - I see you've switched to a Wiggs/Lando team. I took them for a run today. Hope this vid gives you a clue as to who you might want to switch up in relation to their attacking order...
    https://youtu.be/UlRKSx_CMJU
  • Thanks Steve. Problem with the AI is who it should attack first on your team. JE should be first but AI doesn't do it. And when I take you on, I use rex lead. You by far have the best droid team on the shard. When I attack you it's been 50/50 win/lose.
  • Im still mixing up my mods to find what works best for that team.
  • Yeah, I've got about 10 really strong toons that I've built up for raiding parties. They're all lvl80 7* and most have Gear VIII or better with a few skills Omega'd. Here are a few:

IG-100
    Teebo
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout
    Rex
    Echo
    Fives
    Zam Wessel
    Dengar
    Sun Fac
    Royal Guard
    Aayla Secura
    Kit Fisto
    Leia
    Ackbar
    All the jawas...

I'm pretty sure I could build a strong meta team to use as a completely different approach to tackle the myriad clone teams that I seem to struggle with, but I don't know where to start. Rex, Echo, Fives, Sun Fac and Aayla? Ackbar, Leia, Teebo, RG and Dengar?

I'm building towards a scoundrel 'Bomb Squad' with a Greedo lead, Zam, Mob Enforcer, Nute Gunray and Dengar. I don't know if it'll be competitve but it'll be a hell of a lot of fun. Every time Zam detonates a bomb, I smile...
  • Rex lead, 5's, RG, aayla, Sun fac. That would be good for offense and defense. You need to get aayla more gear though. She still very weak.
  • I need Sun fac
  • Or gear up STH in place of RG
  • Hmm... I like the sound of that. Especially as Rex and Fives are part of my Pit team and therefore kitted out well. I'll kit up the others and take them for a spin some time soon... but then begins the mod collecting. ("_)
  • Speed and crit damage mods are the best IMO. What your raid team? I run Teebo lead, EE, Rex, 5's and QGJ
  • Teebo, EE, ES, Rex, Fives. Used to run Echo instead of ES as he's much better in P1.

My last Raid I ran Dengar in place of Rex and he rocked hard! I'm thinking my ultimate lineup will be:

Teebo, EE, ES, Dengar, Rex. I'll be trying that out soon. I've soloed and entire TierVI Pit but chose to stop right near the end of P4 (4% left) so that others could get on the board...
  • I heard Dengar is a beast for raid. I'm still working on JE shards but Dengar is next for sure.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Teebo, Biggs, wedge, qgj and fives is the championship squad
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Really? For raid?
  • DPS?
  • Who lead?
  • Teebo lead.
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • I have dengar almost maxed and use him, if 5s didn't double tap and give rancor TM up I would not use dengar...the Ten down doesn't seem to do much
  • Sifu what is your payout time! Join our server line!
  • Sifu what is your payout time! Join our server line!
    1900 UK time, so 2 hours from now. I've spent most of the day sat on number one battling 2nd and 3rd for the guild activity. I know I'll have to give it up soon though... There's a clone team that I can't touch who's been seeing me off pretty much every day for a couple of weeks. 'Something Gonsular' or some Spanish-sounding name like that. Dude's team is nails. On the other hand, I can easily beat Goodwin and Deell Jade and I think they're on the same payout as me as one of them will regularly try to snipe me 2 minutes before payout.
  • Ok was trying to hold a decent spot and didn't want to mess you up
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Likewise, on Sunday I tend to battle all day (I've done 25 today), but I try to do it after the hour so if I do bump someone who's climbing, they have 55 minutes to get back.

Just bumped @Bryan_FTB off number one but got a feeling I won't have it at payout in 7 minutes... Zalandas Gosular is at 3 and probably has his sights set on me.
  • I'd try to get him but I'm way down the line. Dropped to #22 over night
  • Yeeeees! In your face buddy!

He sniped me with 1 minute 50 left on the payout. He even stretched the fight out to the full 5 minutes. I went for it, hit auto... and beat him in 1 minute 34. #happydroids

(",)
  • Nice job bro!!
  • He's gotta know he's in trouble now. No longer will I be his stepping stone to get past the FTB guys. After the failed attempts it seems the 86 configuration was better than the B2 configuration: Delete Rex early, then take the abuse from JKA as I deal with Wiggs. Then mop-up crew to isle 5... and all I had to do was use the Force and press auto. (",)