Dont worry EA

First of all I would like to say

Haters gon hate. Players gon Play!

Now that, thats said. EA good work with the patch. I am really enjoying the balance of the game. It really makes it pretty enjoyable and I like the fact that I actually have to use my brain and gaming skills to enjoy the game.

I feel quite sorry for you guys as you are only doing your job. And I commend you on a job well done. You don't really deserve it and I wonder if you start banning people as a result?

Replies

• DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It took strategy out og GW. I can 1 team my way right on through GW, but that is no fun. The subbing and testing and attack in waves was fun.

I'm not a hater either. I'm a paying customer voicing my distaste for this change to GW. I think dropping what I have on this game entitles me to post my opinion in a non attacking, non profane way. I'm now whale that spent 2-3k but I spent over $1,500 and I think that does give me the right to voice a complaint here when they made a change that lessened my experience and took the most fun part for me out. Being banned for that? Are you serious? Go ahead I'll get the money I invested back if civilly voicing my complaint on a change made as a paying customer gets me banned. I do not cheat, nor do I break TOS, so banning me for posting my opinion in an adult manner is just plain silly.

Now the hater was that guy that posted the wishes of harm on everyone involved. That was uncalled for and I, despite also hating the change, defended the very people that made the change I hate, and reported the hateful person.
  • yep thanks ea, no complain here
  • @DarthMasterShawn
    "In an adult manner"

You won't be banned as you have posted in an adult manner. The reason the forum has been saturated in such disgusting posts today is because people aren't posting in an adult manner.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • P.S. EA/CG, don't apologize or say you made a mistake. Stand by your product and your hard work. If you came out and said, "If you don't like Galactic War then don't play" I would have immense amounts of respect for you. Don't buckle to the pressure of the masses.

You make the decisions and it's your game, do with it as you please.

As a forum member, making suggestions for what you would LIKE to see is fine, but demands and ultimatums are immature and unnecessary.

Great game, and it's only getting better. Keep up the good work.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • @DarthMasterShawn
    "In an adult manner"

You won't be banned as you have posted in an adult manner. The reason the forum has been saturated in such disgusting posts today is because people aren't posting in an adult manner.
    @cosmicturtle333
    I know I saw some of the terrible posts and did defend the EA/G folks on them, before reporting the post. Disagree, hate it, but don't attack and wish harm on people that is just plain rude and bad form.
  • Yes, great job. You guys seem on top of you game and you're all professionals but if i may say as a big fan of this game, please do not practice nerfing heroes.
  • @DarthMasterShawn

If it's easy now it was easy before update. There you could retreat while resetting all enemy dots. This ain't possible anymore ergo the difficulty, especially for you, should have gone up or stayed the same. That's why I don't get your complaint.

Retreating now is resetting match and giving all specials back to enemy team. With the old retreat you could cheat this out. There is definately no way it's easier now since if you use a B taem i.e. the team has to complete the round (either winning or losing ENTIRE team) because if you retreat in the middle of the fight it's reset again.
    Do you fully comprehend the new rules? Cause if you do you should know it's definately not easier. Retreat button is "old" force close way.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    See i say GW is more strategic now that u cant retreat leaving the enemy crippled while u cheaply wipe away all their debuffs/dots.
    If u want to test dif things aginst a team, then retreat before u win, load a dif team and keep testing aginst a fully operational opponet.
    The old retreat was cheap. This way is better since u cant gain advantage by doing it. To me its not about being able to clear it, its about testing dif teams aginst unique opponets at full strength.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    @DarthMasterShawn
    "In an adult manner"

This exactly. Ridiculous how people start flaming when they're some anonymous person hiding in the internet. I'm surprised the Devs have as much tolerance as they do.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • P.S. EA/CG, don't apologize or say you made a mistake. Stand by your product and your hard work. If you came out and said, "If you don't like Galactic War then don't play" I would have immense amounts of respect for you. Don't buckle to the pressure of the masses.

You make the decisions and it's your game, do with it as you please.

As a forum member, making suggestions for what you would LIKE to see is fine, but demands and ultimatums are immature and unnecessary.

Great game, and it's only getting better. Keep up the good work.

I just can't agree with this I would like to use square enix. as an example when they came out with ff14 it was bugged to hell and failed but they took that as a learning experience and completely revamped the game and it is good now I feel ea/cg should do the same
  • Change made it easier. Before I had to startegicly keep healed, now if I'm about to wipe, or even lose a key person, all I have to do is retreat. Yawn.