Luke Skywalker or Plo Koon???

Well tday i pulled a 4* Darth Maul and a 3* Plo Koon.. And also got Luke Skywalker after a week's grindin.. So im confused whom to upgrade for my light side so i can replace it with Ewok Scout.. I currently have a 4* Chew, 3* Ashoka, 3* Jawa, 3* Jedi Counsular... And now i have a zero-upgraded 3* Luke and Plo koon..

Replies

• I've been investing in Luke because I got him from my first Chromium pack, and I've been enjoying him... He's really RNG based, but absolutely wrecks if you get on a hot streak with his crits. I don't know about Ploo, but Luke would be a really great replacement for the Ewok. He hits much harder in my experience.
  • i have a 5 star Luke, i can instakill 2-shot a dooku of the same level+gear
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    His later tier gear upgrades his crit rating pretty considerably-luke
  • Anyone is better than the scout in my opinion. Maybe I don't like the little ewok, but to answer your question Luke is great. Prey for a Leia and throw in some crit damage based leader skills and he'll shine.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Thanks Guys.. That was pretty helpful :smile:
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Luke replaced my jawa, dont know about plo koon he seems worth investing in as well.
  • I'm trying to farm Luke but after playing daily since global launch I still only have about 13 shards. My account just doesn't like Luke shard drops it seems.
  • Luke is just behind the Jawa in power levels for me. Plo is average at best so far
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Jawa has lower hp and his aoe is useless vs any team with dooku on it. As Luke gets stronger he gets more crit % and thats when he starts doing real damage. Can't wait to get sidious to pair with him.
  • i have a 5 star Luke, i can instakill 2-shot a dooku of the same level+gear

But how does he do in defense? I have tie pilot and resistance fighter and again with their snipes I can 2 shot people but on defense I get wrecked
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Rutank wrote: »
    i have a 5 star Luke, i can instakill 2-shot a dooku of the same level+gear

But how does he do in defense? I have tie pilot and resistance fighter and again with their snipes I can 2 shot people but on defense I get wrecked

Luke has above average hp and speed. Getting bullseye to crit is basicly a death sentence as it takes off about half life from most heros as well as stun and defense down so even if it gets healed it can be smacked back down quickly. Really great against dooku and other soft heros.
  • Haven't unlocked Luke yet but his damage and critical chance buff seem promising. Unlocked Plo Koon in a bronzium today and his attack damage is fairly weak. I believe he'll be a more viable character once we see more clones added to the game to utilize his clone turn meter gain.