Vader culling blade nerf? And question about ability

Anyone noticed Vaders culling blade damage is less today?

I always use a force crush first and then he usually gains 100% TM and goes immediately again so I then use culling blade for 24k plus damage (only 6* but abilities omegad) - today he does like 5-7k.

Anyone able to verify?

Also is the wording on his force crush correct?

"Deal physical damage to enemy and dispels all negative effects on them". Would that not mean he removes all the negative effects? When actually he gives out negative effects on enemies.

Cheers

Replies

• How many debuffs are you using it on? The description means that it removes all debuffs from the targeted enemy and gives an extra 40% damage for each one removed. There are no negative effects added by culling blade.
  • DjangoQuik wrote: »
    How many debuffs are you using it on? The description means that it removes all debuffs from the targeted enemy and gives an extra 40% damage for each one removed. There are no negative effects added by culling blade.

I never said culling blade removes debuffs, I was referring to his force crush - see above.

What I said about his culling blade is that today it's doing significantly less damage.
  • HGF69 wrote: »
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    How many debuffs are you using it on? The description means that it removes all debuffs from the targeted enemy and gives an extra 40% damage for each one removed. There are no negative effects added by culling blade.

I never said culling blade removes debuffs, I was referring to his force crush - see above.

What I said about his culling blade is that today it's doing significantly less damage.

Force Crush does not have that description. That is the description for Culling Blade.
    DjangoQuik wrote: »

As Touserdeagle said - the description you have quoted is for culling blade. Its damage is dependent on how many debuffs it's removing - 24k is done removing 3-4 debuffs. 5-7k is done if you use it on a character with no debuffs at all.
  • Right sorry for mix up so is the consensus only do culling blade on the person with most negative effects for max damage?

Right sorry for mix up so is the consensus only do culling blade on the person with most negative effects for max damage?

Yes, exactly.
  • Well, no.

Culling Blade on what you perceive to be a guaranteed kill, whether that be the one with most DOTs or lowest health.

One might say it's a waste, but giving Vader a free turn afterwards to ability block someone is not to be sniffed at, particularly if you're sniping someone from under RG's taunt for example.