Game Update - 9/28/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• I disagree with OP. You can already refresh arena, you can already outspend other whales in every other facet of the game, and you can save up your crystals. Nothing seems new here. I prefer a tournament for people to spend money on than a goddamn pack.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited September 2016
  • Lol what was the title before?
  • This is coming from someone who spent money and has a diverse roster. I spent money on my roster and so I perform better than f2p. That is where the p2w comes in the game. Why must we add a large amount of p2w to be better in this tournament refreshing your already larger roster than the f2p teams. We are going to create yet again a larger rift between p2w and f2p, and that is unhealthy for the game. Please, i beg you developers, do not have refreshes on characters in Tournament

Being "better" lacks too much definition here. This won't make a rift between players. Players can do what they wish, as they always have been able. A person can gain and use crystals in whatever way they wish. Your concern is highly speculative and doesn't prove that there will be a polarization within the spectrum of f2p and p2p.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • So you are P2P and that is ok...until you are worried about not being "P2P" enough? :|

this event will divide us p2p as well.
    whale/walrus/fat dolphin/dolphin/guppy
  • MrGrips wrote: »
    Lol what was the title before?

he made it "wait! stop! dont be a whale!" how is that what i am saying at all? i approve of whales and their giant rosters, that completely changed what my post was about
  • Is the Tie Fighter Pilot new? Or were you referring to the First Order Tie Pilot?
  • Just updated the game and it has reset mind to the beginning!!!!
  • I'll withhold judgement until complete scoring system is in front of me.

I'm very curious as to the defense points....this is where f2p will be at par

he made it "wait! stop! dont be a whale!" how is that what i am saying at all? i approve of whales and their giant rosters, that completely changed what my post was about

I had to edit it because it looked too much like a thread title discouraging other players from spending (which is against Forum Guidelines). I'm helping keep your thread up.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107

I had to edit it because it looked too much like a thread title discouraging other players from spending (which is against Forum Guidelines). I'm helping keep your thread up.

I apologize that i thought it was bentwookie then, i didnt look who edited and he commented right when it was edited, but im talking to CG not other players
  • still...no update
    the cake is a lie
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    slothe wrote: »
    Is the Tie Fighter Pilot new? Or were you referring to the First Order Tie Pilot?

New character! :)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Looks like gear levels 12 - 30 coming.... Support added per datamined info.... You think the grind is bad now.... Lol
  • I read in the update that there are achievements for cantina battles.. I got the update and yet no extra achievements...
  • Lmoon74 wrote: »
    I read in the update that there are achievements for cantina battles.. I got the update and yet no extra achievements...

Tomorrow after client restart
  • slothe wrote: »
    Is the Tie Fighter Pilot new? Or were you referring to the First Order Tie Pilot?

Not exactly new I dont think. Standard tie pilot has been showing up as an enemy in challenges, seems like they are just making him playable, probably for the ships.
  • Sfortune wrote: »
    slothe wrote: »

Not exactly new I dont think. Standard tie pilot has been showing up as an enemy in challenges, seems like they are just making him playable, probably for the ships.

p9ihbm28t4fc.jpg

At times there are no words
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • DarthCPA wrote: »
    Any word on when Furnaces might be coming back to shipments? Isn't it a 2-week rotation?

+1
    Anybody get a furnace in the shipments?

@CG_Kozispoon are the raid gear items in Shipments still on a 2-week rotation? It's been over a couple weeks since the last change.
  • ANOTHER character into cantina?! can you guys actually put something into the other shipments for a change? the drop rates for mods are already pathetic, and to add to that if you are farming cantina characters as well you cant use as much energy or any energy at all on mods so its just compounding the already terrible mod problem!!!!

+2
  • Can we please get a fix on the daily guild contribution. God knows how many times I've had to spend crystals just because the game doesn't register me spending energy. Not to mention the effects this has on raids. My guild missed are target of 60k by 300 yesterday because energy isn't registering along with the numerous times this has happened before.
  • Oh nice! I really like the addition of the "Clear Squad" button. Kudos to whoever got that one in. :)
  • Great update, sounds like fun!
  • @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
    Quick Question in the updates you mentioned there were new acheivements added for "Completing Cantina Battle Stages" I like many other have already done this but after the update no new achievement rewards are available. As this was done in the past can we expect them tomorrow?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited September 2016
    ONE MORE THING.Ok, maybe two more things.
    Added the following to the 9/28 update notes: Tenacity Down has been improved to reduce Tenacity by the same amount that Tenacity Up increases Tenacity

We have added MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and the MK 6 Nubian Design Tech to PVE shipments. This has all been updated in the original 9/28 post.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • ONE MORE THING.
    Added the following to the 9/28 update notes: Tenacity Down has been improved to reduce Tenacity by the same amount that Tenacity Up increases Tenacity

I was under the impression that this was how it was working....does this mean that it now removes the base 15% resist chance?
  • Vengence wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
    Quick Question in the updates you mentioned there were new acheivements added for "Completing Cantina Battle Stages" I like many other have already done this but after the update no new achievement rewards are available. As this was done in the past can we expect them tomorrow?

When we do the client restart tomorrow you'll be able to go through each one and claim the rewards.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    What are PVE shipments? If that is galactic war shipments that would be amazing!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    ONE MORE THING.

I was under the impression that this was how it was working....does this mean that it now removes the base 15% resist chance?

I don't think so. From the original explanation of tenacity/potency the 15% is hard coded and can't be effected. It's always there separate from effect and calculations.
  • Serya wrote: »
    What are PVE shipments? If that is galactic war shipments that would be amazing!

PVE shipments are the "shipments" on the home page in the game.
This discussion has been closed.