new update broke the game

I installed the new update. When i try to run the app the game stalls on the ea capital games loading page. I restarted my phone. Any other suggestions?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you wait about 5-10 minutes the rest of the game appears to start up...just updated myself, took 4 minutes to skip from the EA logo to the Disney/Lucasfilm logo, still in the process of loading but it looks like it is making the effort.

EDIT: Yep, 6 minutes in and the game loaded and works fine. The features aren't all there yet but the devs said they wouldn't be until tomorrow anyhow.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I had waited 15 minutes before first restart. I pulled my phone's battery and started it. The game then worked.

I have never had an app so slow to start.
  • I can't get in. Tried everything. Worked fine before my lunch break, I updated, and now I can't get in. :\ Gonna miss my energy refresh unless it magically happens
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    If you are on android clear the app cache, force close and reopen the app.
  • I restarted my phone and worked fine.
  • i had to reinstall the game in order to loguin
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No issue. Hope everyone is back in.
  • I had waited 15 minutes before first restart. I pulled my phone's battery and started it. The game then worked.

I have never had an app so slow to start.

Ok no apple user :smiley:
  • No problems on iOS.
  • Being the first to update anything is never a smart idea.
  • I have rebooted my phone twice, and reinstalled the game, yet it still brings up that error about downloading localisation files...
  • When I installed the update I went and got some beef and black bean sause and honey chicken from the Chinese joint at the mall. I tried a Jedi mind trick to get a reduced prise on my lunch , however I am not fluent with Mandarin , so I had to pay full price.

I got some black bean on my phone , however the app loaded no problem after the update.

If your still having trouble , may I recommend the beef and black bean, it's awesome.
  • Apple phone here and no problem
  • I had 0 problems
  • Still get the error msg. Restarted ph many times in past hr & doesnt help. Talk about clearing cache, u may as well be speaking French. There's no way I'm risking uninstalling the game in case I lose everything. Ea fix this mess u made please!
  • Still get the error msg. Restarted ph many times in past hr & doesnt help. Talk about clearing cache, u may as well be speaking French. There's no way I'm risking uninstalling the game in case I lose everything. Ea fix this mess u made please!

If you have a google play account you are not going to lose anything
    I log out and back into the game with a different account all the time because of my alt
    If you played as a guest from the beginning I'm not sure, you may be in troubles