Saving Cantina credits?

Prev1
Hi all, Im stuck with a Dilema, I have Fives, First Order Officer and Qui-Gon all 7* level 80 and I have Boba at 5/100. level 80.

The rest of the characters in the Cantina store dont really interest me, Im thinking I need to finish off the stormtrooper and actually start Daka though.

Is anyone saving their Cantina credits for a future update?

Replies

• Nope, getting Daka to six stars then Fives to seven.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I haven't actually finished farming every hero there yet. Currently working on that last Jawa.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • So are you both planning on farming every character on the store? I just think I could be used for something else that come my way.
  • I just finished farming HRS in there, so I'm saving up some currency again.

I have finished QGJ, Ahsoka, Daka, and HRS in there now. Been playing since January but wasn't refreshinh when I started the game.
  • I plan to farm most, if not all. There's a lot of solid heroes in the cantina store.

Working on Ahsoka now then gonna farm Boba as i suspect he'll be reworked very soon.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Collect them all! Never hurts to wait to see what is coming. I have all but stormtrooper. When I hit 20k saved I will start working on him.
  • I'd recommend getting Daka first and Poe eventually. Poe has an interesting enough kit to at least star him up and at most make him really fast and run in arena with a potency cross. There ARE 5 nightsisters, so they'll probably have some squad event for them eventually. Daka is great in DS battles and a mainstay in my GW squad.
  • About 60 shards away from finishing Boba but switched to Poe today. Need those speed mods!

When I get him to 6* I'll go back and finish Boba.
  • There was a reference recently that Pathfinder lands here in October. After I finished HRSc, I started banking. 26.4k is the number needed to unlock and 7* a character btw.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Collect them all! Never hurts to wait to see what is coming. I have all but stormtrooper. When I hit 20k saved I will start working on him.

I farmed and levelled Storm. He's absolutely terrible. Collect the shards if you want but save the gear and credits.
  • I've only done QGJ 5's and Ahsoka and now I am saving mine just in case. If you don't have the credits and gear ready to make the toon useful then you might as we'll wait.
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    There was a reference recently that Pathfinder lands here in October. After I finished HRSc, I started banking. 26.4k is the number needed to unlock and 7* a character btw.

26.4 k? Where did you come up with that number? 100k for 4 stars, 250k for 5 stars, 500k for six stars, 1 million 7 stars, 4,652,133 to level from 0-80.
  • Sorry I see cantina credits. My bad
  • JVU420 wrote: »
    RyanRen wrote: »
    There was a reference recently that Pathfinder lands here in October. After I finished HRSc, I started banking. 26.4k is the number needed to unlock and 7* a character btw.

26.4 k? Where did you come up with that number? 100k for 4 stars, 250k for 5 stars, 500k for six stars, 1 million 7 stars, 4,652,133 to level from 0-80.

26.4k cantina credits are enough to buy the shards of 1 7* toon

Uhh he's probably talking about cantina tokens needed to fully 7* a hero

Currency.
  • Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    Just finished farming HRS (gotta get ready for the next time we need rebels for anything) and now i'm working on Jawa. Those crit dmg mods will be really helpful. Fives seems like a really great toon for F2P according to everyone and I've seen how Fives performs in defense and offense and raids so definitely working on him next.
  • Farm Jawa Scavenger up to 5* if you haven't yet, he's necessary for the crit damage challenge
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • If jawas do indeed have a advantage in the new raid, jawa scavenger would be a good choice since he is one of the anti-droid type jawas.

400 tokens for 5 shards x 330 = 26.4k tokens
  • I've got 20k banked currently. Waiting to see what comes out with Rogue One honestly. We need new toons in shard shops (arena, GW, Cantina).
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I've got 20k banked currently. Waiting to see what comes out with Rogue One honestly. We need new toons in shard shops (arena, GW, Cantina).

20k is the magic number if you don't refresh a shop.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I farmed and levelled Storm. He's absolutely terrible. Collect the shards if you want but save the gear and credits.

That is my plan, get the shards because. Saving more than 20K cantina credits doen't get you much, unless they release 2 character into shipment at once, which I just don't see happening, or you refresh shipments.
  • Getting my last Jawa and then hoarding
  • TattyWi wrote: »
    So are you both planning on farming every character on the store? I just think I could be used for something else that come my way.

It's been a slow process but yeah, there's nothing else really to spend those tokens on. I figure, as long as I'm sitting there, might as well collect hero shards. Now, if there was a conversion to Credits like in Arena Tokens, maybe I'd do that haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Got loads to farm in there still and I'm from a December shard don't know how you lot do it so quick

One of the few people who haven't got Daka or 5s ...every time I think it's thier turn some other toon I need to farm drops in there

One day guys ...one day
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    KingPin wrote: »
    Got loads to farm in there still and I'm from a December shard don't know how you lot do it so quick

One of the few people who haven't got Daka or 5s ...every time I think it's thier turn some other toon I need to farm drops in there

One day guys ...one day

did way to many refreshes when mods were at 100% drop rate
  • The bank in SWGOH is terrible, 0% interest accrued. Whose running this nonsense. Daddy wants his dividends!!!
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    DashRendar wrote: »
    The bank in SWGOH is terrible, 0% interest accrued. Whose running this nonsense. Daddy wants his dividends!!!

It is to promote spending them.
  • You should have a 20k reserve and spend the rest on what's there because you never know when an overlooked character will suddenly become necessary. Anything over 20k is a waste as it is highly doubtful they would completely change the whole store.