How low on your pecking order is GeoSpy?

John_Matrix1985
2276 posts Member
edited September 2016
Instead of popping him in as another shipment character which alot of people would appreciate, he is popped onto a cantina node. Is anyone going to farm him?

For me I'll get him when:
Wedge is finished
JKA is finished
B2 is finished
Farm a pile of speed secondary mods.

So i estimate around June next year. Interesting character but without sun fac i wont bother for a long time.

Replies

• Never?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    He was never on the my radar
  • Below hmmm, ugnaught
  • Lower than the undercity of Coruscant.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Wow, below ugnaught? That's pretty darn low.
  • Probably never tbh.
  • I'm smelling a geonosian only mod challenge for say....... Counter or stun mods? *_*
  • Lower than the undercity of Coruscant.
    Broda wrote: »
    I'm smelling a geonosian only mod challenge for say....... Counter or stun mods? *_*

Oh, please no. This would make Rey more powerful.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • sying wrote: »
    Wow, below ugnaught? That's pretty darn low.

And eh hemm. I maxed my ugnaught and I'll have you know that his AOE does a whole 2k. So you better eat those words!
  • watch him be part of the geonosian meta shift away from aoe
  • geno spy is awesome does the highest damage in the game
  • Wedge
    Lando
    Aayla
    Fisto
    B2
    Jawa
    Geo Spy

My cantina farm list...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I have no intention of farming him.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • geno spy is awesome does the highest damage in the game

This, damage potential is highest out of any toon thusfar. A rework lowered this awhile back but it's still the highest. However, AoE has pretty much invalidated any single target high damage toon (that is unless they rework stealth to always avoid AoE which I believe they will one day).
  • Onepunchluffy_99
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Tav1n_Yo wrote: »
    geno spy is awesome does the highest damage in the game

This, damage potential is highest out of any toon thusfar. A rework lowered this awhile back but it's still the highest. However, AoE has pretty much invalidated any single target high damage toon (that is unless they rework stealth to always avoid AoE which I believe they will one day).

Just curious have you fought one In arena
  • Tav1n_Yo wrote: »

Only in GW at the time and the team that was used with him was very effective. He one shot a fully geared RG from about half protection and health. Again, this was pre IG-88 leader nerf, pre spy rework and pre AoE meta. So, I don't think he's viable right now unless they rework stealth which to be honest is likely IMO.
  • Tav1n_Yo wrote: »
    Tav1n_Yo wrote: »

Only in GW at the time and the team that was used with him was very effective. He one shot a fully geared RG from about half protection and health. Again, this was pre IG-88 leader nerf, pre spy rework and pre AoE meta. So, I don't think he's viable right now unless they rework stealth which to be honest is likely IMO.

how was spy rework, I didn't see no message
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I would go for him, if he would be anywhere else then cantina ... cantina has the lowest energy refresh, the lowest bonus energy (at least, we have now) and we have to share the same (s)low energy with mods farming (which drop rate is a very bad joke now - bc its not only the 20% drop rate, but the fact, you cant choice the dots, slot and primary stats you get) ... soooo ... hmm ... i guess, never!
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • He is an anti-taunt machine! He is the solution to the annoying double taunt teams
  • As I only have around 60 shards to get before I 7* him, he'll probably jump the queue ahead of Ani and Wedge (who need considerably more!).