Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Prev134567
Just wanted to see if there is anyone here from my server/shard. My game id is also Gannon2.

Replies

• Iam CitizenKane, Nice to meet You.
  • I'm here!
  • Good to hear from you guys.

What do you guys think of the new balancing update?
  • Didn't really change much. Didn't really fix much either. So typical update from EA
  • Hi, nice to see u
  • Ahhh Landalash we had some Nice fights for 1st place, You got same payout time as me I think.
  • Landalash
    40 posts Member
    Yep! And you are hardly to beat.
    Good team and sinergy Citizen. I like our "last minute" fights!

Johnywad, your actually PvP team is a beast. Good work!

See u men!
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    @CitizenKane @Gannon2 @Johnywad @Landalash Hello gentlemen! This is YEEZUS, currently rank #13 as we speak. How are you, and what time zones are you in? Nice to meet you all!
  • Hi guys - just found this - Jeffbacca here :) Hey when is al your payout? I am based in the UK and can only grab 1st if super sneaky at payout.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • @CitizenKane @Gannon2 @Johnywad @Landalash <- should have put that in my post - Jeffbacca here

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hi Jeffbacca¡
    i´m in Spain, so my payout is different to yours.
    Your payout is 1 hour later than mine.
    Now we must swim into droids to make 1st ;)
  • I hear you Landalash :) The JE/Driod top 10 pack is darn hard to beat and I can't take out Johny no matter what - so when Citizen takes out Johny I get to have a crack because the Wiggs group is OK with Palp lead.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • well hi Jeff, well glad to I can be of assistance
  • Hi Citizen! :) Yes sir I need you!! :) When is your payout time so I can avoid attacks that would impact your position?

Until I get Han Solo of my own I need you to dislodge Johny because I just bounce off him.

Anyone know when @Ashaman payout is? Asha tends to come right back at me morning noon or night so I can't figure out when he needs to be in the top 5.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • he has same payout as u
  • That explains that then. Shame.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • When is your payout Citizen? If I can suss people's payouts I don't attack them an hour prior... I fool around with team comps a lot out of my payout hours but that may clash with someone else's payout.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hello gentlemen! Johnywad here. Good to see that jeffbacca and landalash have made an appearance. Kanes payout is one hour before yours Jeff. I'm based in the us so mine is a bit later then all of yours. If you haven't noticed, I try to stay out of the way of your payout times and hit first afterwords. I think I have most everyone's payout time figured out after all these months lol
  • Hi Johnywad¡
    Glad to see your guild in top leaderboard, good luck!
  • Thank you sir! It will be a close finish for sure
  • @johnywad612 yes mate I see you avoid bombing me back in my payout time :) much appreciated... however I cannot beat you sir! I am close to releasing my Wiggs team which *may* give me a 10% shot, but my mod situation is crap compared to yours :)

@Landalash I hate Rex. That is all.

@citizenkane Dayum... I can't beat you either now :) haha. Ah well I like 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th... it's the new number 1 :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • That sir is hilarious!
    Not gonna lie, I hate fighting Kane and landalash as well. Luckily only need to fight land once and I'm done. Believe it or not, I've lost to him a few times when he gets some key dodges. **** Rex lead. He's very overlooked. Brings me back to my days of trying to beat kanes Rex team with my droids. It was impossible! Rex lead was the main reason I started working on wiggs!
  • Hi mates¡

I think Rex lead teams are difficult to beat with the actual crit meta, but Wiggs teams are impossible to beat.
    Wiggs have a brutal kick-off.

Soon we´ll see lot of Wiggs teams, but Johny and Kane will continue being the nº 1, because they are some steps ahead the rest of us.

I have tried multiple teams, pjs, strategies, synergies,.... to beat Johny and Kane actual Wiggs teams, and the best results are about 30-35 % wins :#

@CitizenKane , we have the same payout time :( , we had time ago a lot of "last minute fights".
    Last weeks i think you are letting me make 1st at our payout time, i wanna thank you.
  • hi guys,

yeah I don't rly need anything atm from arena so just chilling behind Johnny to keep FTB logos on top. we should all enjoy the game ☺
  • Adding @skammadix to the thread as he's out there on an East coast payout and we've been chatting.

My Wiggs are stuck at gear 8 until the shipments cycle over to the alternate raid gear... but I actually managed to grab 1 yesterday which is the first time in a while. RNG related I think more than anything else, but was still a nice change :)

No idea how this new PvP stuff is going to pan out... looks kind of interesting though. If it's a crystal sump to stay near the top though I could probably do without that at the moment.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Landalash wrote: »
    Hi mates¡

I think Rex lead teams are difficult to beat with the actual crit meta, but Wiggs teams are impossible to beat.
    Wiggs have a brutal kick-off.

Soon we´ll see lot of Wiggs teams, but Johny and Kane will continue being the nº 1, because they are some steps ahead the rest of us.

I have tried multiple teams, pjs, strategies, synergies,.... to beat Johny and Kane actual Wiggs teams, and the best results are about 30-35 % wins :#

@CitizenKane , we have the same payout time :( , we had time ago a lot of "last minute fights".
    Last weeks i think you are letting me make 1st at our payout time, i wanna thank you.

I hate your team so much! Lol Rex lead is such a pain in the ****.

Hey @Johnywad612 @CitizenKane @gannnon2 @irvvri @ChooChoobacca

I like that it's basically the top of our shard in here :).

I think we're only missing @DobzimusPrime, Vondy, and @AshaMan.
  • Hi Skammadix¡

Nice to see you.

I love all the hates to my team ;)
  • Landalash wrote: »
    Hi Skammadix¡

Nice to see you.

I love all the hates to my team ;)

Lol. Nice to see you too. :)
  • Oh man people I know...
  • Hey DB :) Just can't type your name in case my kids are looking at the screen :smiley:

It's not rocket surgery.