which scroundels you ese at heist events ?

2Next

Replies

• Thanks all, will try cad as leader and will try lvl up ig88 and gear him as it looks popular choice.
  • G9 Boba (L), G11 STH, G11 Lando, G9 Chewie, G7 Cad. Press auto, watch Lando 1 shot everything, complain about getting 2.5m x2 on the LINE app, level toon I don't need, go back to work.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Lando gear 8
    St Han gear 8
    Nute gear 8
    Greedo gear 8
    Cad Bane gear 7

All 7 star level 80. I'm able to squeak by top tier.
  • Lando (L) g11, HK99 g10, Solo g10, Han g11, Dengar g8. Lando does everything, the rest are for pleasure.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    All level 80+modded
    Lando G11
    STH G11
    88 G10
    Han Solo G9
    Chewie G8

Hit auto and collect my winnings
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Tomek wrote: »
    Lando (L) g11, HK99 g10, Solo g10, Han g11, Dengar g8. Lando does everything, the rest are for pleasure.
    who is HK99?
  • rawman wrote: »
    Tomek wrote: »
    Lando (L) g11, HK99 g10, Solo g10, Han g11, Dengar g8. Lando does everything, the rest are for pleasure.
    who is HK99?

Heckler & Koch smg model (19)99.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    rawman wrote: »
    Tomek wrote: »
    who is HK99?

Heckler & Koch smg model (19)99.
  • Boba lead, Lando, ST Han, greedo and bane
  • Lando (L) completely maxed with two T5 crit% mods (crit damage triangle) and a mediocre crit damage set
    STH completely maxed with T5 health mods and fair speed secondaries
    Chewie L80 G10 with two health sets and one potency set, all T4/5
    IG88 L72 G8 and an unlevelled potency set
    Boba Fett L66 G8 with no mods

I'm working on Cad and Dengar who I intend to use as swap-ins for fun and I have no intention of obtaining any other scoundrels.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    Bring a Dodge and not a Chevy and you'll be alright. ;)

Uh.. Chevy destroys Dodge, how many times do you see Dodge in winner circle in Nascar? huh? Yeah that's what I thought.

NASCAR stopped being about Stock Cars a long time ago....

• Boba lead, Zam, Lando, STHan and Cad Bane
  • So the bottom line is you got to have Lando maxed and everyone else high too, doesn't matter which ones.