Ally point system broken - confirmed

2Next

Replies

• Poerli
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    me and a friend testet it and it still doesnt work. why cant this be fixed when its known?
    Post edited by Poerli on
  • I have this happen to me all the time. I am often told that my leaders are my friends' favorite leaders, and they use them all the time. I not only have the same amount of ally points when I wake up as I did the night before when I went to sleep, but I somehow have an odd number of ally points. I did once get a nice bundle of around 400 ally points one morning that wasn't there the night before, but it's only happened once, and I haven't gotten it since. I too have done the testing with a friend of mine and confirmed that they're not getting the ally points.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This does not seem like an easy thing to fix. I don't expect anything soon considering how many bugs would take priority.

Once this is fixed I'm adding mostly newbies to my allies.
    Post edited by Keaven on
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Nope
  • FYI, I've noticed (think I first saw it yesterday) that it no longer says "You and your ally will earn..." and now only says "You will earn . . .". If others are seeing this, it appears that they've opted for the easier textual fix (at least for the time being).
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    brrrdt wrote: »
    FYI, I've noticed (think I first saw it yesterday) that it no longer says "You and your ally will earn..." and now only says "You will earn . . .". If others are seeing this, it appears that they've opted for the easier textual fix (at least for the time being).

Wow. What a **** move. Now there is 0 incentive to pick up lower level allies. How terrible.
  • brrrdt wrote: »
    FYI, I've noticed (think I first saw it yesterday) that it no longer says "You and your ally will earn..." and now only says "You will earn . . .". If others are seeing this, it appears that they've opted for the easier textual fix (at least for the time being).

Yeah I can't log in atm, but my buddy just confirmed for me. @EA_Jesse - is this a temporary thing or a permanent resolution? Starting to smell like Konami and SWFC up in here already =(.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    brrrdt wrote: »
    Wow. You are spot on. Didn't even notice.

I should have just assumed this is what CG would do the way they are handling things.

Easier > better.

And no notes about it in the update list.

Starting to realise that this unprofessional way of operating will just continue.

I certainly won't be posting any favorable bugs.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • I would like to add an @EA_Jesse to this discussion so he/she knows the F2P people would love this fixed