Best scoundrel team?

2Next

Replies

• I like Cad's lead better than Lando's. Don't get me wrong, Lando's is great, but Cad's lead helps my undergeared scoundrels live so I can 3 star. 20% evasion and 25% TM is no joke.

Also, I like Dengar. He is tanky and absorbs a lot of damage, while stunning/slowing and calling for assists. He is also great outside of a scoundrel team in Rancor Raid.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Poor Gamorrean Guard. Not even a mention in this thread. I leveled, geared and max modded him and he's just not that effective. Maybe some tenacy to help keep him from getting stun locked. So many better choices for scoundrels.
  • djlott wrote: »
    Poor Gamorrean Guard. Not even a mention in this thread. I leveled, geared and max modded him and he's just not that effective. Maybe some tenacy to help keep him from getting stun locked. So many better choices for scoundrels.[/quote
    That right, I completely forgot about him. Not like I want to use him, though.
  • i don't have them all but i want to try
    88 (have)
    Han Solo (don't have)
    Lando (have)
    GG (don't have)
    Cad Bane/Zam Wessel (have bane not zam)
  • What about fast Lando under 88 lead?
    Lando aoe to start with ig88 lead giving almost garunteed crits on him. Then 88 goes and all the debuffed targets from Lando get destroyed by aoe. Toss in Greedo for crit and cad for the same with Han tank and it could be fun
  • Durrun wrote: »
    What about fast Lando under 88 lead?
    Lando aoe to start with ig88 lead giving almost garunteed crits on him. Then 88 goes and all the debuffed targets from Lando get destroyed by aoe. Toss in Greedo for crit and cad for the same with Han tank and it could be fun
    I just hate the farm for Lando though. If only someone like Nute Gunray were any good...
  • When level 82 can be obtained:

Greedo
    Lando
    STJ
    Durrun wrote: »
    What about fast Lando under 88 lead?

Totally forgot about 88 lead since they nerfed it. Not a bad idea...
  • Leaderwise, I've had silly good luck running Cad Bane with his evasion bonus, with seemingly the first dozen shots from the enemy hitting nothing but air...and sometimes Cad Bane and his low health gets taken out with a single assist move, and Cad Bane seems like a complete waste.

assuming you're F2P, the best scoundrel team includes 88, Dengar, STHan and Lando. I'd say Cad Bane & his best in game evasion leader bonus for the 5th...but when that algorithm is not in your favor, makes me regret having him(which makes running Chewie of Broken Boba in a non-leader 5th spot seem like a decent move). I'm leveling up Gamorean Guard right now, I'm hoping he's a decent 5th.
  • I'm running Boba (L), Dengar, 88, ST Han, and Lando. Currently at rank 7 in arena. I like this team so far.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    for auto credit heist ? :
    Lando(L), Han, Solo, 88, Dengar/Cad
    Lando do all the work, but he needs assist. If he will be solo , they will kill him. He needs others to get a damage.
  • I'm running Boba (L), Dengar, 88, ST Han, and Lando. Currently at rank 7 in arena. I like this team so far.

I've been curious about Bobas lead. And someone brought up an 88 lead also which could be a good idea. I've been using Lando lead for the speed bonus. But it may not matter. Will have to experiment some.
  • 1. Cad Bane (L)
    2. Dengar
    3. Ig-88
    4. Chewie
    5. Lando
  • Dengar has some nice side abilites, and the big health but MAN HIS DMG BITES!

Apparently it gets better, at least his Special, but WHEN? Gear 10?

I have him now and knew he was crap at lower levels but think maybe I made a mistake and should have went 88 (Don't like 88's low health, Greedo about the same to me)
  • Dengar has some nice side abilites, and the big health but MAN HIS DMG BITES!

Apparently it gets better, at least his Special, but WHEN? Gear 10?

I have him now and knew he was **** at lower levels but think maybe I made a mistake and should have went 88 (Don't like 88's low health, Greedo about the same to me)

Dude's got an aoe de-buff, an aoe DOT, an assist call, a stun, stealth, and lots of health... And we expect him to hit like a brick poop house too? Ay Dios Mio
  • I use Lando (usually L), Cad Bane (sometimes L), Stormtrooper Han, Gamorrean Guard, and Boba Fett.

Boba Fett is useless apart from his lead ability, I know. But he is only there until I finish maxing St Han and Leia (for Palpatine in case he returns... I did not have enough rebels last time >.<). Then I'll replace him, probably with IG-88 since he's very good and will also be useful in a droid team. I only upgraded Boba Fett because I really like the character, so in the meantime it is nice to be able to use him before he gets replaced :) Though after using him for some time at 6 stars I can say that he really is useless. Poor Boba Fett... I do hope they fix him one day.

Gamorrean Guard was a pleasant surprise. I needed a 5th team member for the scoundrel events so I tried him, and he was very good despite being half the level and stars of my other team members. His hits do very little damage, but the DoT effects lower enemies' health considerably. He does a very good job as a tank to keep squishy characters like Cad Bane and later IG-88 alive, and his retribution + DoT effects help a lot to kill enemies. An expose ability is always good, too. Also, I find that having two characters with taunt is very useful. Before using GG my main problem was that Cad Bane and Lando were always dying : if I used the taunt at the start of a battle, then they died at the start of the next phase while the taunt was on cooldown (and if I did not use the taunt at once then they died at once, of course). Now with two taunting characters I can alternate, and it is a big help.
  • Lando L
    Chewie -taunts
    STHan - taunts, TM even when stunned
    GG - taunts, conuters
    Cad

Stop what you're doing immediately and develop a good scoundrel team to max credit heist. This is a HUGE event in this game and you need to get the most out of it

All toons maxed except Cad (no resources put in him. He's just a space filler)

Each round use 1 toon to taunt. Lando kills everything.

Damage without killing to give Lando more critical target chances.

I 3 star this event easily every time.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Quaesitrix wrote: »
    Boba Fett is useless apart from his lead ability, I know.

This seems to be a popular fallacy. It's simply not true. I can average top ten with Boba, even when he's not leader ( sometimes I switch to Lando lead ). I'm not sure why people keep spreading this myth on the forums.
  • This might be a late reply, but im currently finishing my new build as I'm bored of having top 50/20 using rebels on my server.

Boba(reworked) Leader
    Zam
    Greedo
    Ig-88
    Jawa Scavenger

Now, why this build? Boba for his insane leader buff which is just as good as lando's when they are all debuffed. The way I run this team is as follows. All have high speed. Zam goes first and uses her Thermal on all. Greedo goes next and does the same with his aoe thermal. Ig-88 then should have a full 100% bonus crit damage from all 5 being debuffed, so he will take most down to half hp, or at least out of protection and also apply ability block. Jawa scavenger then detonates all bombs, while applying defence down, heal immunity and so on with a 50% chance. Note, bobas lead will give 15% tm for EACH thermal that is detonated. so let's say 5 enemies, and there were 7 bombs, that's 7x 15 = max turn meter on all of your heroes. Boba should go next, using his AOE ability block to add a further debuff to the enemy. If they aren't dead yet, zam will do her evasion down to all, then greedo will finish off someone, 88 will do the same etc etc etc. This is by far the most potent and ridiculous build I have thought of using. I haven't finished the squad to what I want yet, as zam is still a 3* and most are only on 4-5k power as I have only just started this build, but in GW it has proved to be a really good way to kill all 5 enemies extremely fast, and this can be applied to the arena when you have all at 7* g9/10.

In theory zam should end up with 200 speed, with 4 crit damage mods, and 2 crit chance mods, greedo around 180 ish speed, and the same mods, ig 88 around 170 speed give or take with the same mods, jawa scav around 160 ish speed with potency mods, boba with whatever mods I feel like. All will have speed up from the top right, and all will have potency up from the bottom right mod. This will be a hugely effective team in arena if I build it right. I can see the rebels and other meta teams being crushed if everything goes to plan.

Hope you all like my input xD