Arena ladders

My arena ladder appears to have changed, a lot of new people and a lot of the regulars at the top gone. No one else in my guild has noticed change on their ladder. Has anyone else noticed any changes?

Replies

• No
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No.

But due to different time zones and guild activity "PvP Battles". I have always noticed increased activity right around thursday, friday, Saturday....

You have to consider that everyone is catching up and the ppl you are seeing have just made the push for the top. New packs out and new events coming, only takes 50 crystals to make 3 or 4 times your investment.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No.

But due to different time zones and guild activity "PvP Battles". I have always noticed increased activity right around thursday, friday, Saturday....

You have to consider that everyone is catching up and the ppl you are seeing have just made the push for the top. New packs out and new events coming, only takes 50 crystals to make 3 or 4 times your investment.

No difference - and all of the above.

Sometimes people just "tread water" for a while, then push up the boards when they feel they're team is ready.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I noticed the same 3 weeks ago in my server. I think sometimes when the active players decreased too much in a server, they merge it with another one. When it happening you will find not one or two new players around you, but 10-20... In my server the top30 was changed by half, so around 15 new people appeared there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    kampec wrote: »
    I noticed the same 3 weeks ago in my server. I think sometimes when the active players decreased too much in a server, they merge it with another one. When it happening you will find not one or two new players around you, but 10-20... In my server the top30 was changed by half, so around 15 new people appeared there.

They have stated several times they do not merge servers, so sorry but nope.

Ppl push up from the bottom, and some ppl even changing names but no one new.
  • Some toons got mega power level increase. saw some toons in the 9000 lvl on my shard.