Potency on Rebels

Is Potency a wasted stat on Lando, Biggs, Leia, and Ackbar? Or is there some value I'm not seeing? As far as I can tell, none of these heroes inflicts anything that could be resisted. I can see the use of Potency on ST Han, but he seems to be the exception among my Rebels.

Replies

• that's right, potency is completely wasted on all of them, unless they have a leader who inflicts debuffs.
  • I don't understand that last part. Suppose their leader was somebody like Sidious... would their Potency benefit him?
  • nope. Sidious leader only gives +crit chance and +crit damage. If IG88 were leader, giving everyone DoT on crits, then rebels potency would help land those DoTs.
  • A leader that can inflict debuffs would be 88 omega
    Dathcha against droids
    Nebit's Crit Chance down
  • Ohhh, thank you, I understand now.
  • To use 88's leader benefits , the team need crit chance , not a potency. Talking about rebels ... Han needs potency.
  • Tomek wrote: »
    To use 88's leader benefits , the team need crit chance , not a potency. Talking about rebels ... Han needs potency.
    He doesn't need crit chance as much as potency because once you crit, you must use the character that landed a critical potency to ignore there tenacity
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Have you seen ever no DoT on opponent after crit by your attack ? I have not. (The only place when I use 88 lead is daily challenge)
    This is the same technic like Dengar's AoE , where potency is not needed.

88 needs potency only for Ability Block and Defense Down .
  • Tomek wrote: »
    Have you seen ever no DoT on opponent after crit by your attack ? I have not. (The only place when I use 88 lead is daily challenge)
    This is the same technic like Dengar's AoE , where potency is not needed.

88 needs potency only for Ability Block and Defense Down .
    It used to be irresistible, but they fixed that but in an update a while ago, try it again.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Try 88 Lead with Leia vs the Rancor. Leia wont apply a single dot.