Double Drop? Anything multiplied by Zero still equals Zero!

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
edited October 2016
Two times a drop of Zero = Zero
Three times a drop of Zero = Zero
Four times a drop of Zero still equals Zero
......etc

Instead of double drop, I would prefer to see ANYTHING actually drop. Thanks. ;)

Replies

• wow more complaints .

9ihjld.png

As you can see, drops do happen.
    It's called "double drop" not " garenteed drop"
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Haha that's too bad for you guys. It's nice rolling 32/26
  • "Guaranteed" is how you spell it. ;)

When you go through more than an entire refresh and get ZERO, it's ridiculous. I'm not looking for a guaranteed drop every time. I'm just looking for SOMETHING to actually drop. There is a big difference.

Lol, you farming RG. That was so 9 months ago.
  • spelling and gramnah police do not deserve any drop for any thing so **** in.

I'll farm what I like, at least I get a drop.
  • Have fun with your grandma police or whatever you were trying to spell. Must be a fetish you have? To each their own. Good for you for being different!
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    spelling and gramnah police do not deserve any drop for any thing so **** in.

I'll farm what I like, at least I get a drop.

Lol u mad bro? And if you're annoyed at people correcting grammar you can at least spell 'grammar' right. Otherwise it's a little ironic...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • No not mad but if spelling and grammar mean so much to you, then you must lead a very sad and lame excistance.

Quite frankly I spell how I like, you could still read it and as you only have my spelling to attack you have nothing.

Again, you do not deserve a shard drop. A fridge drop on your face is all you deserve.

I'd rather a bad speller over a insistent whinger any day
  • lol existance and i THINK he meant insistant and whiner but not sure spelling is hard hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please dont drop a fridge on my face tho LMAO