Help with last galactic war fight.

Time
293 posts Member
So basicly I'm mostly asking how to stop sidious from destroying my team via his heal block. I've lost one of my heros to him in a previous fight and now im forced to use chewy, along with ventriss, daka, luke and talia. I usually use talia as leader cause i love evade, but I'm thinking Lukes tenacity will help stop sidious heal block. At lvl 1 it had 23% tenacity, unfortunately at lvl 2 its 19% lol. For some reason it went down 4% instead of up. I could stick with talia, but i think chewy with his defense up could be better. The team I'm against is 4*sid 3*dooku 3*cad 3*chewy 4*bariss. Obv i save chewy and bariss, but what order do we focus? If i kill sid 1st i should be able to out heal and damage the rest even if i lose 1. Cad and dooku are probably easier to kill and do a lot of damage.

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Sorry my ventriss died i have luminary instead. Think vent woulda been better o well.
  • I dont know but Sid s heal immunity does not do much with AI control cause they dont focus on hitting a char. Cad on the other hand is easier to take down and leave him alone, he can hit twice and hit hard.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Do you know how to use retreats to win?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »

Not really.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »
    Uh oh lol
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    So... any insight for me on retreating?
  • Retreat from battle.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Guess I'm just getting trolled.
  • Kill cad.. I like to ability block chewy with lumi so I can have some more alone time with cad. I'm pretty sure he'll be dead if you focus him. make Barriss waste her heal. Retreat. Comeback with fresh bodies then handle the Sid. This is of course everything goes according to plan .
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    ChaseKillz wrote: »
    Kill cad.. I like to ability block chewy with lumi so I can have some more alone time with cad. I'm pretty sure he'll be dead if you focus him. make Barriss waste her heal. Retreat. Comeback with fresh bodies then handle the Sid. This is of course everything goes according to plan .

Thanks, I pretty much figured id focus cad first. Still not sure who i want as my leader. Chewys leader ability says +20 defense does this mean armor?
  • Yeah just extra armor. If you level up chewy's leader skill, it will be defense as well as a chance they will get defense up for two turns when attacked. I would go with limos leader just for the evasion you love so Much, and a small heal.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Time wrote: »
    So... any insight for me on retreating?

They've cunningly hidden it in the options button when you are in a gw battle. Cooldowns, dead characters and current health remain, so it's a great way to heal up injured characters.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    OMG. I never knew this lmao
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Just beware that turns also reset. If the other team has a Dooku, you get whacked first thing every time you restart.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I knew there was a retreat button id only used it when i knew i couldnt win a fight. Guess its a great way to get rid of debuffs:)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Just be careful not to hit the auto-play button by mistake. That cost me 400 tokens today.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Time wrote: »
    I knew there was a retreat button id only used it when i knew i couldnt win a fight. Guess its a great way to get rid of debuffs:)
    You can very strategically beat GW every time if you retreat at the right times. The enemy keeps their HP and cooldowns as well so you can remove ally debufs, enemy buffs, tag characters out before they die then back in before you heal for later battles.

If you have super fast characters and are really in trouble so long as you have the two fastest characters in the battle you can kill the enemy for free too because you will always get the first two turns before they can attack. So, attack then retreat. Rinse and repeat.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Nice
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Thanks for the help. I wouldn't say gw is always beatable a couple days ago i was up vs a team 10 lvls above me couldn't even kill the consular. This fight ended up not being as tough as i thought. Got lucky crit with lukes first shot and 2 hit cad. Swapped chewy out for consular, healed to full and the rest was pretty easy. Knowing how to retreat will definitely earn me some more gw wins.