Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Join our network of heroic guilds and you'll be doing a minimum of 3 Heroic T7 raids every week! The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

We have a system in place that guarantees great rewards as long as you have at least one 7* toon.

Do you want to be prepared for the NEW RAID that's coming soon?? We are!! Our knowledge base has us ahead of the curve for what's coming to the game!

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again. This IS the opportunity that you're looking for. It was everything that I could have ever hoped for when I joined. I brought my entire guild into the network. The knowledge shared between everyone is priceless. 180+ members in our network and growing.
    The only requirements are as follows:
    1. Players have one 7* character. It's necessary to participate in heroic raids and get the rewards
    2. Players do their 600 daily contribution. That is how the raids are paid for. We have a proven system that even f2p can use to get their 600.
    3. Players have and use the LINE App. This is what we use to communicate. It's absolutely necessary during raids.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details. Contact me on LINE only please.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Let's face facts.... Droids frikkin rule!

Search: Pink Droids
    Player ID: 682-229-481
    Line ID: bawlsOfuzz

You won't be disappointed ;)
  • Options
    "Legacy of Chaos" is currently recruiting.
    We are a top 50 guild ALWAYS!
    If you are looking to contribute 600 guild coins daily and running T7 raids every other day you have come to the right place!
    We have a few spots open so message me.
    Ally Code: 496-375-721
  • WuliMasterB
    273 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am part of a very small guild that we just started called Serve The Republic. We will be doing lower tier raids at first, which is one of the reasons we left our old guild. We have 6 very active players and obviously need more to get enough cash to start raids more often. Most of us only have 1 or 2 7 star toons, and range from level 30 to level 75. Our old guild only did tier 6 raids and most of us could not do anything more than get squashed. Four of us were always the top contributors to the guild bank, and never got to kill a rancor.
    If you are an active player that would like some lower level raids and get to actually kill a rancor, come join us. We hope to help lower level players have some opportunity to do raids, and we can all grow together to eventually get to T7 raids. Despite only have 6 players, we can still hit tier 1 daily activity guild credit rewards.

We are MST based, but if you can deal with it we don't care where you are or what level you are at. We just want active players who want to have fun.

Ally code: 221-453-368

Edit: we now have 8 and range to level 78
    Post edited by WuliMasterB on
  • Options
    Jibber Jabber has 3 open slots. We are fairly casual but have a very active core. We looking for 3 players to round us out as we are on the cusp of tier vii and looking to complete our first this weekend. We are looking for level 80s with at least 1-2 7* squads that would be active in chat and helpful to other guild mates as we grow their strength. Many of us are old farts that like to kid and joke while we play. No drama, just good times. Send me an ally request if interested 928-474-694
  • Options

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

• Options
    WMz is looking for fun and active wookies!

Check out our guild post and PM me if interested in joining a great guild!

http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/68513/wmz-is-looking-for-a-few-walking-carpets-47-50/

Progressing to T7s next week!

3 slots available!
  • Options
    Finished our first T7, looking to fill some holes, come join us at Parental Guidance Advised
    Fun, less stressed group.

Or come talk to us on Group Me Chat App: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/24239724/ccCo0L
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T5/T6 (T5 can take less than 12 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Olorin
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    having to edit old posts because the forums wont let me post new ones because of some misguided rule
    Post edited by Olorin on
  • Options
    Critical Chance
    T7 Guild Critical Chance is looking for 1 player. If you are a player with a T7 roster who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please pm me or contact me through line. DarkHelmet leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
    New Raid Activation: Raids will be activated at least 12 hours early. Once a raid has been activated players who feel they will not be able to raid during the scheduled time will be able to use one character for zero damage. At the scheduled time the following day the Raid will be open to all free for all style.
  • Ziggi
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The 42nd Order - Friendly players looking to add more active members to the ranks. Run t5 and t6 raids.

If you aren't quite up to the challenge of t7and want a guild to get there with, then join us!
  • Options
    Straight Jacket Elite
    Requirements:
    Level 80
    At least 2 full 7* teams
    Rules:
    No hitting the raid for 24 hrs after start then FFA
    Read chat
    600/600 every day
    We rotate our T7 start times to try to cover the entire player base, allow 1 no damage toon to register for the raid

755-529-518
  • Options
    Looking for anyone who wants to join a new guild, Stormbloopers. As you can probably guess from the name we are a very serious guild. We are looking for people who are regular players. For an invitation ally request me. 943-531-441
  • Options
    The Lasagna Armada is looking to recruit you! We have 15/20 spots open. We are getting our feet under us and have a range of members from 80's to the 50's. We are an EST guild but all are welcome. We are running T5 and T6 raids but looking to do T7 soon.

We are not a guild with crazy rules. No app required for communication. We will not reject you because you are not running the most elite squads. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend or miss getting 600 energy every day. This is a game, and we treat it as such. With that said we would like your best effort and open communication.

Just send me an ally request, have no guild, and I'll send you an invite. Ally code: 387-968-118
  • Olorin
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    old
    Post edited by Olorin on
  • Options

• Options
    Our guild is looking for 7 more players looking to join in T7 raids. Only requirements are one 7* character and contribution of 300-600 coins daily. Send an ally request.
    Ally Code: 848-117-394.
  • Options
    Our guild needs more members for T4 and T5 raids.

Requirements : lvl 28+
    Active daily and participate in chat.

Perfect guild for beginners as we are friendly and helpful. Gear donations happen plenty also as an added bonus ( we have 2 lvl 80 players and players from lvl 70+ so we have gear to share)

Add me as ally for fast invite.

466-286-355
  • oWNzu
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

We are Disorderly Conduct!!

We are a group of active players stepping into T7. We are slowed by a few players that are not spending 600 nrg a day towards GC. We have 30 team members that mostly hit 600 every day out of 43. We want that to be 50 players.

We are NOT a group that requires $ spent or face the boot. We are a casual serious group that likes to cut up in chat and keep it cool. We do have a mix of f2p and p2p. As far as the 600 nrg goes, we are moving towards this being required, with exception. Life happens, right? We understand things come up and we are not uptight about those times.

We are helpful and the 3 officers, Ace, Drift and oWNz are your admin team. We all share stories, advice and will help out as much as we can. We have a website. We place helpful info into our forums for easy and permanent access.

We are a T7 guild. We are using Line for guild comms.

Visit our website, voice your interest and join the team!!

We would enjoy another contributing member!!
    oWNz ally code: 581-155-431
    Ace Rimmer ally code: 782-463-756
    Drift ally code: 323-633-633
    Post edited by oWNzu on
  • Options
    The Child of Light guild is a casual T6 – T7 guild looking for about 3-4 new members. We've grown a lot in the last few weeks and attempted our first T7 this weekend!! We got about 19 hours left on this raid and its going to come down to the wire whether we beat it or not. We wrap up at 830pm EST tomorrow. We need help!!

Since we're running mostly T6, and now T7 raids, we prefer levels 70+, but we welcome levels 55+ to grow with us as well, all you need is one 6* to join us in the T6 raids.

We’re at 45/50 members with a mix of 2/3 level 80 and the rest mid-levels working their way up.
    We only have 2 requirements, be active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress. Officers use the Kik app to chat and welcome others to join but not required. About half the guild is on the Kik app.

If you want to be part of a casual, fun-loving guild trying to kick some Rancor butt, look no further!

PM me here. Or add me and/or our Leader in-game.
    My Ally Code: 752-295-757. Valerian
    Leader Ally Code: 331-889-214. Exodio
  • Options
    Fringerators is recruiting daily contributors and raiders . We are t5 guild could be doing t6 but can't get money fast enough 35 members , constantly donate gear to each other, we do have line but people talk in guild chat more ... Looking to progress to heroic just need more players .My line ID darkjedi64.... We are based in U.S. est but we have players from all over .Come give us a shot
  • HangaGud
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wir sind eine deutsche Gilde, die Spaß am Spiel hat! Aktive Spieler sind natürlich immer gern gesehen, aber jeder von uns hat auch noch ein privates Leben. Dieses geht natürlich immer vor! Allerdings werden Spieler gekickt, die ohne Abmeldung länger wie 7 Tage offline bleiben!

Unsere Vorraussetzungen:

• mindestens Level 20
    • geistige Reife

Was wir nicht brauchen:

• Beleidigungen
    • rassistische oder antifaschistische Äußerungen

Bei Verstoß, werden solche Spieler gekickt!!

Ansonsten sollt ihr Spaß haben und das Spiel genießen!!!!

Bei Interesse könnt ihr mich adden, mein Bündniscode: 381-339-721

Bis dann, Hangagud
  • Options
    Hello all, hopefully this thread is still operational
    Vaders50Fist is currently looking for regular active non-pay to play members to boost our player base and hit some more raids more regularly. I run the guild and regularly play 4 times per day at the bonus energy times, along with my officer who does the same
    If you love this game as much as we do please come join us :)
  • Vengence
    1102 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    T7!! 3-4 Heroic Raids Weekly! Active players look no further! Join up while we have openings!

SatsloaderSatsloader
    September 7 edited September 16 in Player Guilds
    7096yo.jpg

TL:DR Summary- Be active, 600 daily, have Line App, look at openings listed below, have (1) 7⭐️, Comment below with Game Name and Ally Code, then sit back and reap rewards!

Knights of Ren Guild Family

The KoR family currently has over 300 members across 7 established raiding guilds.

What is the KoR Family? KoR has an extensive list of veteran players from the first days of game release. These players have joined together to create a massive family in tune with helping each other. There is no central leader, all guilds work together but are lead separately. This is a huge benefit to the community because we offer something for everyone.

Whether you're new to raiding or an established veteran, we have a home for you!

Our Current raiding guilds:
    DeathKoR (T7)
    KoR Retaliation (T7)
    KoR Retribution (T7)
    KoR Resurgence (T7)
    KoR DiS (T7)
    KoR Hero's Strike Back (T7)
    KoR Resilience (T6)

Imperial-Shuttle-01-icon.png

Openings!

KoR Retaliation T7 (1 Opening)
    KoR Resurgence T7 (6 Openings)
    KoR DiS T7 (2 Openings)

See Recruiter Contact Info below!

Vader-02-icon.png

Requirements

Daily 600 consistently
    Line App for guild communication
    Follow Raid Rules

What We Offer

Extremely active raids: 3-4 every week
    Dedicated and Active leadership
    KoR Family exclusive LINE channel
    Raid coaching
    Arena coaching
    MOD coaching
    Gear donations
    Individual mentoring
    Twi'lek Dancers on weekends

C3PO-icon.png

KoR Recruiters

Key
    DeathKoR Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 321-855-832
    LINE id: keyman64

Essej
    DeathKoR Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 884-516-154
    LINE id: essej83

Phern
    Retaliation Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 217-218-733
    LINE id: phern77

Dingo
    Retaliation Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 534-635-937
    LINE id: pserwe

Fearless
    Resurgence Guild Leader
    Ally Code: 598-747-152
    LINE id: FearlessFrank

JKRoar
    KoR DiS Officer
    Ally Code: 947-346-543
    LINE id: jkroar

Satsloader
    Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 549-338-223
    LINE id: satsloader

Contact us! We're excited to add new players to our ranks.
  • Options
    ManBalz wrote: »

Sent you an ally request if there are spots still available.

1x 7* now but should have 5x 7* in a couple of weeks. Very active -- hit my 600/day everyday from day 1.
  • ILamborghini
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    4 people where to spend our daily guild 600/600 power players are looking for.
    The guild is to finish T7.
    3 weekly raids is completed.
    Level or level does not matter.
    Day 600/600 simply spending
    LONCA PLAYERS SWEDEN NETHERLANDS TURKEY AND GERMANY
    My ally code: 943-678-691
    Line: fatihkarakayasw
    Have fun
  • Options
    Pound Town Express is looking to fill our last 5 spots. We are currently running T6 raids steady and are looking for people who want to grow with us into T7 heroic raids to reap the best rewards.

We have lots of leaders who are always willing to give advice and we have a team chat on discord.

Private message me your ally code and a screen shot of your characters and I will send you an ally request in game.

Remember you cant be in another guild for me to invite you to ours.

Thanks Rytheman
This discussion has been closed.