I just want Boba Fett!

Kind of feel like a dumb **** with the amount of money I've already invested in this game with hopes in getting Fett. Yes i know you can get his shards but I'm a tad impatient......hell if i could I'd trade ben and mace windu for him....

Replies

• Humor us and tell us how much you spent and what you got.

• How much i spent is none of your business and i did receive some really good characters
  • Well, ur the one feeling dumb so trying to make light of your situation.

No worries, carry on and enjoy the game.

Yeah, I have Boba Fett. He rocks.
  • You got Old Ben man, I'd be very happy with that. But if you want Fett because you just really like the character then yeah I can see why it's frustrating for you.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Duuude. You got Old Ben! He is a game changer. Grats!
  • Dude I just got him. All I did was open the free bronzium data pack. And i was shocked to see that i had got him. Is that even possible?
  • I know how you feel, I just need gun di for that counter team and can't pull him. Although I did get almost everyone else and a few of them upgraded star levels along the way.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Just got him today after two weeks of grinding. Hard work
  • I also got him from one of the free packs and almost have him to 5 star now.
  • Kind of feel like a dumb **** with the amount of money I've already invested in this game with hopes in getting Fett. Yes i know you can get his shards but I'm a tad impatient......hell if i could I'd trade ben and mace windu for him....

Dude grats on Ben. He eludes me. But yeh Boba is pretty beastly. I have him at 6* in epic tier and he is pretty solid. Damage is on the low side but he makes up for it by being tanky and his AOE ability block has won me many a arena match.