1st order tie pilot

Does anyone else use him? I don't have a fully stacked team at all but I can literally 1 shot dooku sometimes if I can get an advantage with him right as the match starts. I'm wondering if any team uses him instead of a real hero or if he's just a great filler till I can throw in a dooku or sidious.

Replies

• I don't have him yet, but was on the end of one of his shots. I'm trying to do the same, fill in with what I have until I can earn something better.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • I got him a few days ago from a pack. I like him. He's a bit of a glass cannon though. I'll have to see if that changes when I can promote in a week or so (thank you rewards). I will replace him in time but it won't be the first replacement (I'm looking at you, Snowtrooper).
    He's ok for the Dark side but I don't use him in any combination teams because I prefer Biggs for my filler dps and his call for assist. And for pvp, I just don't see the pilot lasting more than a hit or 2.
  • Levells wrote: »
    I got him a few days ago from a pack. I like him. He's a bit of a glass cannon though. I'll have to see if that changes when I can promote in a week or so (thank you rewards). I will replace him in time but it won't be the first replacement (I'm looking at you, Snowtrooper).
    He's ok for the Dark side but I don't use him in any combination teams because I prefer Biggs for my filler dps and his call for assist. And for pvp, I just don't see the pilot lasting more than a hit or 2.

Yeah I feel like they should have a defense team and an offense team. Like you can make your defense team preset. Then when you're on offense you can choose yours. The way it works now, j believe is that your last offense is your defense.