Bronzium Glitch

The drops for bronzier are only suppose to give you either a 1 or 2 star character, character shards, common materials, credits, or 1-star EX materials. Somehow I got Mace Windu a four star character. It didn't give me shards just straight up Mace Windu. I posting this so you people at ea know this glitch is there.

Replies

• that's straight up good!
  • They know it, it has been mentioned multiple times in previous posts
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    This is something I dont wanna see them fix. Otherwise non-paying players never stand a chance to have these good characters.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Well be nice when this "luck" finally falls upon me.
  • 4* characters dropping from Bronzium appears to be working as intended currently. It's just a display bug with the card description not mentioning it.
  • It isn't a bug. Even EA_Jesse got a 4* drop from it and posted about it ;).

It's really rare and there are people who hasn't got a single after months.

And there are people born with the luck of a devil, getting 2-3 characters of 4* within a week of play.
  • SeroZero wrote: »

And there are people born with the luck of a devil, getting 2-3 characters of 4* within a week of play.

I got both Poggle and Daka from bronzium within a 2 weeks of play. :)
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well be nice when this "luck" finally falls upon me.

Well I'll be damned, just got a 4* Boba Fett...
  • I also have a glitch to report: I've yet to get a freaken character from bronzium. Look forward to fix. Lucky SoBs.
  • ive gotten a one star about 5 times in the 10 days ive been playing, nothing better. also got a purple gear item once.
  • Can anybody tell me how everyone seems to be getting Barris and Dooku? Are they spending money and buying Chromium Packs? Or is there a trick to it?

I've been playing with the same group since I started pretty much. I did get a 4* URoRRu'R'R'R from a Bronzium Card a couple days ago.
  • I got a 4* Barriss from Bronzium and have never looked back since :)
  • Can anybody tell me how everyone seems to be getting Barris and Dooku? Are they spending money and buying Chromium Packs? Or is there a trick to it?

I've been playing with the same group since I started pretty much. I did get a 4* URoRRu'R'R'R from a Bronzium Card a couple days ago.

Pretty positive most people just buy Dooku... like i did. He's extremely good and that was one of the only reasonably priced packs.
  • I've got nothing it of the bronznium. Only a 4* Lando from chromium. Level 42 and I don't even have a full dark side team yet.
  • Daykos wrote: »
    I got a 4* Barriss from Bronzium and have never looked back since :)

I hate you.... lol jk

That's awesome..
  • i have got Windu and Daka from the Bronzium packs :smiley: