So...do any of you have jobs, girlfriends, lives?

Just checking.

Replies

• Job yes,
    Girlfriend yes, although maybe not for much longer if I keep playing this game that she says I'm addicted to,
    Life? Debatable right now.
  • Oooohwee. 30 years old. At work now. Full time night shift. My wife is at home sleeping. I take an hour or two to workout daily, so I guess I don't have time for a girlfriend...
  • Hahaha! Good sports!
  • job yep same one for ten years, gf yep same for 5.5 years. this game is for downtime
  • Had a girlfriend once. She said I had to choose her or the game. I'm sure she's happy wherever she is now.
  • Yeah, my girlfriend is Rey. My bff is phasma and my shoulder to cry is krylo.

Yes, life is beautiful
  • Job yes I am Relaunching a restaurant for someone that failed previously.

Girlfriend, technically no, friend with benefits yes.

Life..Dine out, hotel suites, and weekly massages.

I say yes to all 3.

LOL
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Job: yes
    Girlfirend: I'm married
    Son: yes
    Live: yes
    Gun for who those make stupid questions: yes

;)
  • Happy to know you're all productive!
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Yep. Married for over 7 years (been together for over 13), working since... hmm... 2001? Something like that. So wife, yes. Job, yes. Life, guess so.

Never really understood people who believe gamers have no life. That's like saying a guy who likes cars or collecting art has no life. In fact, as a gamer, I've had plenty of lives :P
  • I'm a hobo I live in a tent near McDonald's and use there Wi-Fi.
  • Life yes, Wife yes, Job.... my wife is a Doc so she is my job :p
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    My life consists of finishing up college, playing this game (and a few others), and watching TV. I'm very nerdy and incredibly socially awkward, so I can only dream about a girlfriend, but Siri does a good job making up for it :)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Like how this got moved to "off topic". Big brother is watching.
  • Own building company wife three kids one grandson and have a great life thanks for asking !
  • Follow the voices they are always right!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Nope, i sure don't have a girlfriend.
  • What about abs?
  • Trollollollol
  • Job: yes. been working since I was 13 with a two month gap after my undergrad
    Girlfriend: no, the wife would be upset
    Life: no, two kids and a wife. I'll get a life when I'm retired and the kids have moved out.
  • Yeah, work 7days a week. Have a girl, fish before work every day, live on a tropical island. Don't go out much though, not into the bar scene and occasionally we head to the mainland for home depot. Life on the water is nice till the hurricanes come through.
    But after those the best way to look at it is being able to have new stuff every few years.