How to beat the tier || gear challenge?

Oppress does his usual "max health-1" hit, but this time the droids attack you right after too. Is there any way to beat this without having 100% evasiveness?

Replies

• I use three healers to beat this stage. I don't get attacked right after savage attacks the deathly blow.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    1. Kill the droids first.
    2. Immediately heal the party so you don't lose anyone to his regular attacks.
    3. Apply debuffs, such as Talia's special, stuns, or anything that gives him a red icon. This applies a massive extra debuff and you'll do much more damage.
    If you have Dooku he is immensely helpful here (why he is classed as "heal and support" I have no idea.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    1. Kill the droids first.
    2. Immediately heal the party so you don't lose anyone to his regular attacks.
    3. Apply debuffs, such as Talia's special, stuns, or anything that gives him a red icon. This applies a massive extra debuff and you'll do much more damage.
    If you have Dooku he is immensely helpful here (why he is classed as "heal and support" I have no idea.)

I think a few of the tags are broken. Luminara isn't listed as a healer, even though she definitely is, and Ahsoka isn't even listed as support despite her being able to heal the whole part on a skill crit.
  • It would help if I could use Ashoka too. But like 60% of the time, the droids attack right after savage, so they end up killing both of my characters. Other times, only one of the droids will attack, but I've only had a handful of attempts where they didn't attack right after savage.
  • Yeah I go Dooku lightning on Droid
    Then underworld police (he's weak 1*) attack other Droid, hope for a lucky stun
    Talia kill Droid
    Consular heal
    Kill other Droid
    Now it's just kill savage oppress
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    If savage kills one person though, he gets bonus timer and then wrecks everyone else. It's a real cluster of an encounter... but when you accomplish it, it feels really good.
  • I really haven't had any problems, although I do wait till he spec, I heal, and then kill the Droids which heals my characters and allows them to survive his next spec
  • Don't kill the droids until after you get hit by Oppress.
    The droids heal 1k health each.
    What I do is start off attacking a droid and getting it fairly low on health, then do the same to the other, then work on Oppress.
    Once he hits you and your health is low, kill a droid.
    Rinse, repeat.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Don't kill the droids until after you get hit by Oppress.
    The droids heal 1k health each.
    What I do is start off attacking a droid and getting it fairly low on health, then do the same to the other, then work on Oppress.
    Once he hits you and your health is low, kill a droid.
    Rinse, repeat.

Not sure if you are talking about tier 1, but as a few others have said, for tier 2 kill the droids 1st. They normally get their turns right after oppress and will just 1 shot your people that have 1 health.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Yes, Tier 1 is much easier than Tier 2, because in Tier 1 the droids never attack. In Tier 2 they usually attack right after his special, which instakills two of your characters.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.