Please add Cuffs to Guild Store!!!

Prev1
Spardog713
215 posts Member
edited October 2016
Devs can you please change up the guild store gear that is acquired through guild coins?

It is pretty lame right now. Grinding out Stun Guns and Cuffs really stinks and it would be nice if they were added to the guild store.

Maybe a salvage 10 pack for 1000 guild coins?? Really anything would be better than what is in there right now.
Really could use a change here.

Ally of my guildies are getting burnt out by the staggering amount of time it takes to farm 50 salvage stun Cuffs and stun guns (myself included)

Please help

@EAJesse

Replies

• Rui
    80 posts Member
    I'm in the same boat, takes 2 weeks to grind 50 of them and guys like wedge who need 150-200 you'll be grinding for 2 months are more to finally get him at a gear level that's playable then another 2 to 3 months to grind gear. So a new team of 5 if you don't want to swale gear will take 6 months plus to be viable in arena. Unless you spend $100's more like $1000's to hurry it up.
  • If you were running for office and this was your primary platform - I'd vote for you.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I also vote for you
  • +1 Stuncuffs only take away the fun of the game since you do nothing more then press the simticket button and hope for 2 cuffs in 200 refreshes..
  • JKA needs a ton too. I'm slowly getting there but it takes an age!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    +1
  • If you were running for office and this was your primary platform - I'd vote for you.

Lol. I'm going for it.

" No more will be the days of wasting 4 energy refreshes to get 5 stun Cuffs salvage pieces"

• So take away the frustration of grinding that leads to spending 1400 crystals for stun cuffs in the store? Naw, it's WAI

Thanks for your money,

EA Game Team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i doubled my rngesus prayers in hopes of getting lucky with tournament rewards ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The stun cuff/gun gear gate is horrible. I (like everyone else I'm sure) literally need thousands of cuff salvage.

I'm not sure why every decent character requires the same gear salvage, and hundreds upon hundreds of it. Why can't we get some different gear requirements in the top gear tiers? Especially for newly released toons.

When a new, good looking toon gets released, I don't even bother getting excited for it because I know the gear grind is going to be mind numbing and make me want to play a little bit less every day. Because that new, good looking character just had to get placed at the end of a very very long line of toons I've already been farming gear for, for weeks/months.
  • Please God make the devs read this post!
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    Devs can you please change up the guild store gear that is acquired through guild coins?

It is pretty lame right now. Grinding out Stun Guns and Cuffs really stinks and it would be nice if they were added to the guild store.

Maybe a salvage 10 pack for 1000 guild coins?? Really anything would be better than what is in there right now.
    Really could use a change here.

Ally of my guildies are getting burnt out by the staggering amount of time it takes to farm 50 salvage stun Cuffs and stun guns (myself included)

Please help

@EAJesse

+1000 also MK5 stun gun prototype and Mk6 Syringes
  • They should just make a specific stun cuff/gun event. Put us up against a round of RG, a round of Daka and a round of Palp. Add in related cronies like Empire, night sisters and sith. For the event make stuns last double. Reward 1 cuff and 1 gun. Allow us to play it 2 times and roll it out 1 time a month.
  • let's hope if we get enough people in this thread they will take a note...
  • Please God make the devs read this post!

This. Lmao
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    This would be awesome. I just started the JKA grind. Holy Moses.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Spardog713
    215 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yeah. I just finished 2 sets of Cuffs for Wedge. Now I'm onto the Stun Guns. So painful. And nobody can gift them in the guild cause they need them too
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I'm trying to gear up IG-100 he needs...
    • 150 Stun Cuffs
    • 150 Stun Guns
    • 100 Detonators
    :s
  • Tronixi
    58 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    As soon we figured out that getting cuffs or stun guns or comlinks taking longer than raid gear it means game gear progression is totally screwed up. Players SHOULD NEVER wait for regular mats to level chars much longer than getting raid gear. People have tons of raid salvage but are stuck with cuffs ect...

This also prevents future chars gearing when level cap will be rised. Its not healthy in longer run how it is now. It has to change sooner or later because higher gear level items need EVEN more those cuffs and stuff.

Im sure CG knows this because they can see how many players are stuck and where.
  • Bet they'll add extra teirs to challenges once level 90 drops with these as rewards. If they dont it would be most unimpresive. Like when a certain mod trolls the forums.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    What I don't understand is how does literally every type of 20 salvage gear piece show up EXCEPT for mk 3 holo projectors.. :confused:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Please do that devs
  • If you focus all your energy daily on cuffs or stun guns it goes pretty fast I can do about 75-100 cuffs or stun guns a week. Just do 3 hard Lightside and Darkside missions for daily achievements and spend the rest of your energy grinding, If your using energy daily on character shards then you know why it takes so long for you to grind gear. Have to commit to one or the other Character shards or gear for characters.
  • This seriously needs to be a thing.
    Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!
  • Someone had a post and video on running stun cuffs by rotating 7-D Lightside, and 8-C Darkside after every two attempts for cuffs and it has done pretty well for me.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Hell, I'd take them being added to the Shard Shop. ANYTHING would be an improvement over grinding for 50 pieces. I thought it was bad grinding for 20 syringes at one point. Now I just laugh at that...

Watch, getting G11/12+ will require us to gain 100 salvage pieces of something ridiculous....
  • I just spent 200 energy and got 1 salvage stun gun.
    Freakin depressed...
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I've seen Cuffs in my shipments recently.

Correction, I was thinking pve shipments
    Post edited by WrathofCaedus on
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    I just spent 200 energy and got 1 salvage stun gun.
    Freakin depressed...

Should've stopped farming once the first 3 or 4 sims failed
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    It was suggested earlier that equipment be added to gw store, and it was well appreciated by a dev