Tank Takedown Raid and Level Cap Increase to 85- Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I'm guessing 2 million and a TON of energy.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • @EA_Jesse Is there any chance that we will see some new challenge tiers along with this level cap increase?
  • The level cap increase is no surprise!
  • based on....
  • Great news. The independence of raids is awesome. Makes for additional currency, but this is way better than having to decide which one to go - and it means you can reap rewards from both.
    Level cap increase - oh well, I was not ready for that one, but I guess it's time... :)
    And new gear - means whoever of the older lower toons didn't get theirs, will now never get it, since the energy will go to top toon and new items.
    Oh well, seems like an interesting change!
  • Yeah....great! I like how they already assume most people won't want this from the fact they are trying to justify it in its announcement lol
  • New daily challenges?
  • 85 is fine. Its been enough time
  • I'm glad it's not 90.
  • All good but just a question:

First there was a raid... then no raid but mention of ships... now we're back to raid but no mention of ships?
  • I am all for adding new content. But please please also remove some old content and just give those rewards for free/somewhere else. Right now I only see more time added to the daily activities and that is not a good thing.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Yeah....great! I like how they already assume most people won't want this from the fact they are trying to justify it in its announcement lol

I think they just anticipated that the backlash would happen because if it was up to the consensus of the forums there would never be a level cap increase ever.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i for one want my rg/sthan/sunfac to go to 30,000 protection without mods.

i hope the level cap balances characters and the new gear is only available in raids to make it ftp.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    New challenge tiers? Please include stun cuffs and stun guns.

Cantina stage 8? Please include at least one of the premium Clone Troopers.

Will level 9 abilities cost 5 omegas as well? And please use this as an opportunity to make some lesser used characters more relevant via ability upgrades.
  • They need to put stun guns and cuffs in the next level of challenges, and those need to be introduced with the cap increase
  • Robhar3187 wrote: »
    They need to put stun guns and cuffs in the next level of challenges, and those need to be introduced with the cap increase

I was thinking that we need a challenge with Droid Callers, Scanners, and Furnaces since we're upgrading to gear levels 11 (for some) and 12.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Level Cap Increase to 85

starwarsdarthvadernoooooo.jpg
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i bet all [img][/img]VPyJk5o.png
    are happy right now ftps will have to grind again.
    i welcome the challenge
  • they better add a new tier of challenges
  • So I have a couple theories on who might be next

First R2D2 which I see as honestly unlikely
    Second, Jango Fett which a person in some groups brought up
    Third, general/clone wars Obi Wan.\

What do you all think?
  • Robhar3187 wrote: »
    They need to put stun guns and cuffs in the next level of challenges, and those need to be introduced with the cap increase

This. 50 cuffs can take weeks to get if you have a bad RNG run, then you realize that someone like Anakin needs several of them...
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Robhar3187 wrote: »

This. 50 cuffs can take weeks to get if you have a bad RNG run, then you realize that someone like Anakin needs several of them...

True this is honestly one of the worst things in the game.
  • Seing that you guys totally botched the hell out of mods, think maybe you could make mods a certain level required like these can be "only level 80 or less" and when you test them more you can re-release mods at 85 in a couple months or so?
  • Lasserini wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse
    Guilds will have both types of the new currency MAXED when the new Raid goes live.
    ----
    Did you think this through and consider what happens if all 50members of a guild create a guild a few days before raid lands? And/or everyone create a guild with their alt?

Or are you finally fixing the double guild jump back and forth for twice the rewards of people playing as intended? :)

+1
  • With The level increase what does that mean for daily omegas? Will we still get them at level 80 or will we need to advance to level 85?
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    sigh...more grind, zero fixes to current problems, zero remedy to gear shortage, zero fix to the garbage that is mods, tons more problems on the horizon, so another day in the office for CG, great job guys keep up the good work
  • this will be a cataclysmic patch :pensive:

PS: if you don't know, max level 85 was used for the xpac cataclysm in wow, not only the patch was badly received but also the max level was inconsistent as the others 10 per xpac :open_mouth:
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lasserini wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse
    Guilds will have both types of the new currency MAXED when the new Raid goes live.
    ----
    Did you think this through and consider what happens if all 50members of a guild create a guild a few days before raid lands? And/or everyone create a guild with their alt?

Or are you finally fixing the double guild jump back and forth for twice the rewards of people playing as intended? :)

I'm unfortunately going to have to say no. I doubt any changes to the current guild situation will be coming before this happens.

They have been working on the raid I think the saving of currency and that advantage was what they were focused on, not the multi guild advantage. Ppl complain when they raid the day before and have no currency when changes like this happen.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I've just datamined my hairbrush and it costs 42m to level 1 toon from 80-85 and a mk8 scanner needs 600 cuffs and 600 guns.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Level cap to 85 means a crepe ton more credits to level. Most likely omega points for the new ability teir too so as a word of advice might wanna save up and possibly refresh the max tier in upcoming omega event a few times too
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
This discussion has been closed.