How to help the Fett Man.

Ok first a few notes. Boba is my hero. So him having a facelift or a fix would be magical!

Ok lil about the monster Bob-ster.. He is a bounty hunter.. Yes.. Son of Jango.. Yes (well not quite).. But! A big (questionable theme) in the younger trilogy (Ep. 1-3) is that the Clone soldiers were carbon copies of Jango Fett. The ultimate soldier! Highest marksmanship and bountierest-hunterization in all the Galaxy!

That being said Boba is the same. Cloned from Jango, but trained by Jango! Clones are basically Boba Fett but not trained by the best. Emphasis on best until that Windu dealio (but I'm not getting I to that).

So logically.. Boba Fett is a clone trooper too! And human. Apparently Clones are humans, not bounty hunters? (D'aww).. #BountyHuntersneedlovetoI

So to conclude.. Clones and Boba NEED synergy, Maybe add a new human faction (we already have the tagline on chars) and a possible release on Mr. Fett Sr., with synergies with Clones and Confederates.

I kind of had an epiphany whilst on my daily morning routine and had to share my thoughts.

Does anyone agree/disagree or have their own opinion? All are welcomed!

Let's make Fett great again!

Replies

• It's funny, I just had this exact same thought, why isn't boba fett listed as a clone? I mean, he is a clone lol!
  • Umm give him a blaster and aflame thrower. A character with two basics, or a zero cooldown special would-be cool give him a variable damage blaster special and aflame thrower hakf aoe flamer (target and two other enemies). 0 round cool down on blaster 3 round on flamer.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    His rework needs to be released with a jango synergy when jango gets released. If he never does, looks like bobba will be teribad forever
  • Considering we see Slave I holographic in the locked ship battle table, I think our boys debut may be coming. He may have been left to shine in ship battles
  • Technically Boba is an unmodified clone. The rest of the clones, are "enhanced" clones from what I understand.
  • Z_Cavaricci
    660 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Boba was about 10 years old when Jango died. How much training could he have had?

And he may be a clone but he would not have clone "synergy" which is what the tag basically means. He didn't train or fight with the clones (as far as I know).

I do agree he needs a buff and hopefully he gets one soon. He is one of the coolest characters in the original trilogy.
  • I'd like Boba to have:

A blaster attack
    A flamethrower attack
    A wrist missile attack
    A special that uses his jump pack

I don't even care what any of those abilities do. Just make him badass. And I will pay through the nose for him.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    When he reaches gear 11 he gets 450 speed and counter attack with stuns and 200% tm gain
  • There are people that are already using him in their team and can get no1 in their shard, so if he is really your hero, don't expect the devs to make him OP for you and start using him already! Noob!!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @Synfreak I am 1 of them on a December server but it still involves blocking before payout
  • Technically all clones are mandalorians same with boba
  • Synfreak wrote: »
    There are people that are already using him in their team and can get no1 in their shard, so if he is really your hero, don't expect the devs to make him OP for you and start using him already! Noob!!

Why so mean?
  • Synfreak wrote: »
    There are people that are already using him in their team and can get no1 in their shard, so if he is really your hero, don't expect the devs to make him OP for you and start using him already! Noob!!

Why so mean?

Hate it when people state that they have a favorite but instead of using them, wait for the devs to make him OP before using him! It's a game! Play your favorites!!
  • Jackmonds wrote: »
    Technically all clones are mandalorians same with boba

You have to be from Mandalore to be mandalorian and the clones are from Kamino.
  • Boba from when he was popular in the OT wasn't known for being a clone or being Jango's son. I love Jango and clones as much as the next guy, but unless you are making kid boba clone synergies would be a stupd idea

Depends on whether being Mandalorian is an ethnicity or ONLY a planetary affiliation. As presented in TCW, it seems to be both ... just as if we were to refer to ourselves with a single term meaning both "human" AND "earthling"

Depends on whether being Mandalorian is an ethnicity or ONLY a planetary affiliation. As presented in TCW, it seems to be both ... just as if we were to refer to ourselves with a single term meaning both "human" AND "earthling"

Mandalorian refers to the people (many races, majority of which were human-like) who live on the planet of Mandalore.
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    His rework needs to be released with a jango synergy when jango gets released. If he never does, looks like bobba will be teribad forever

I really hope Boba won't synergize with Jango. I'd rather see them synergize with people that they actually partnered with as Bounty Hunters. I'd rather see Boba have synergy with someone like Bossk. And Jango maybe with Zam.

I don't get the clone trooper synergy either. Synergy means working together. I don't remeber Boba or Jango fighting with clone troopers

• If you like Boba go for it. Don't let the naysayers hold you back. He can be competitive in arena. I average in top 10. Those who say he's not competitive obviously don't have much experience with him. If you like the character and invest in him, you can make it work. Boba fans do what you like! :)
  • In the words of Stan Lee:
    'Nuff Said.
    giphy.gif