TIE Fighter Pilot
Empire Attacker who inflicts Buff Immunity and gains Foresight
vete5skqm8i5.png
Unlocks at: Two stars (25 shards)
Available from: Daily Login for the month of Oct

Abilities
BASIC Attack – Targeting Computer
mpoe932eykgi.gif
  • Deal Physical damage to target enemy and deal 20-35% more damage for each enemy suffering a debuff. Inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns on a Critical Hit.
SPECIAL Attack TIE Strike
wn61e1r3ei0w.gif

Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50-80% chance to inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. (4 turns Cooldown)
Unique Ability – Evasive Maneuvers
  • At the end of each of his turns, for each debuffed enemy, TIE Fighter Pilot gains 10% Turn Meter and has a 23-35% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.
General Strategy
  • With high base speed and potency, TIE Fighter Pilot is able to inflict Buff Immunity to the enemy team at the start of the battle and gain Foresight to protect himself from incoming damage.
  • TIE Fighter Pilot’s Basic Attack – Targeting Computer gets a large damage bonus per debuffed enemy. Keeping negative effects on your enemies will maximize TIE Fighter Pilot’s potential.
Hero Synergies
  • TIE Fighter Pilot is able to recover up to 100% Turn Meter with his special ability under Emperor Palpatine’s leader ability. Making him able to immediately fire off his buffed Basic Attack
  • Maintaining detrimental effects on enemies will increase TIE Fighter Pilot’s damage and survivability, making him the ideal attacker in teams with other debuff-focused characters such as Old Ben Kenobi, B2 Super Battle droid and Captain Phasma.
  • While optimized for placement in an Empire squad, he performs well in other squads as his kit isn’t particularly bound to Empire ally requirements.
Where to Use
TIE Fighter Pilot makes up for the lack of burst damage in the current Empire faction while continuing the unique characteristic of the Imperials in weakening the enemies with negative effects. He will be a valuable addition to any team that is looking for characters that provide additional utility on top of high single-target damage.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Tenacity down on a basic, RIP Dengar's use in raids. Unless you make him chromium after the login which I doubt
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Tenacity down on a basic, RIP Dengar's use in raids. Unless you make him chromium after the login which I doubt

He's definitely going into guild shipments
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Is it finally time for empire to enter the meta
  • Where did the ability block on Wedge come from when he used his special?
  • Qazeymoto2_1
    255 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Where did the ability block on Wedge come from when he used his special?

On omega tie pilot puts ability block on the Primary target
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    Tenacity down on a basic, RIP Dengar's use in raids. Unless you make him chromium after the login which I doubt

Is that a guess or datamined?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

1. Login chars will pretty much always become F2P.
    2. TIE FP looks like he's actually going to be good.
    3. Guild shipments is the slowest farm.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    "lack of burst damage"

hits for 21k without offense up

Seriously. We get it, you want Palpatine to be mandatory. I wouldn't even be surprised if Palp came back in Aurodium.

The power creep is getting out of hand. Get your **** together CG.
  • Zooey wrote: »

Wedge? Wasn't F2P for a while and then straight to cantina.
  • Kozispoon, this is excellent! New character profiles are a smart move.
    If your video is choppy, Tap on video screens to see fluid playback.
  • This seems to be very good,but why the biggs in video doesnt get tm?isnt tie pilot an empire character?
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Astrid1381 wrote: »
    This seems to be very good,but why the biggs in video doesnt get tm?isnt tie pilot an empire character?

Excellent point! Unless his TM ability is labeled a "buff" on the coding. Still though, he has to receive the HIT first (which triggers the TM gain) and then debuff is applied, which would only work if the TM gain was actually a "buff".

This needs confirmation/clarification.

• Excellent point! Unless his TM ability is labeled a "buff" on the coding. Still though, he has to receive the HIT first (which triggers the TM gain) and then debuff is applied, which would only work if the TM gain was actually a "buff".

This needs confirmation/clarification.[/quote]
    Well i dont think tm gain is a buff,because if you check palpatine's "shock" ability description,its says immune to buffs AND extra tm,so they arent the same thing
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Zooey wrote: »

Cad Bane took several months after being the daily log-in to be ftp farmable.

Honestly this guy looks too good to be anything but chromium.
  • This guy is perfect for an empire team just what they needed
  • Jnbentzel81
    442 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I believe he will be chromium. But, no matter what, he won't be cheap. And he won't be easy to get
  • If hes f2p after this month he should go into galactic war shippments. Thise go by fast and need more character within it.... and we already have at 3 exclusives in guild shippements please no for a 4th, dengar, jawa engineer, and Gamorrean guard are enough for now
  • There really needs to be another GW character added. I would love for it to be TFP, but I would settle for anything. I'm tired of wasting GW credits in the shard shop.
  • Imbicatus wrote: »
    There really needs to be another GW character added. I would love for it to be TFP, but I would settle for anything. I'm tired of wasting GW credits in the shard shop.

Really i think they need like 5 new character. All the old character that still arent farmable like darth maul andgrand moff tarken, thrn maybe the clones rex, and echos, and tuskin sharmen... (sorry for any name mispellings)
  • Qazeymoto2_1
    255 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    There really needs to be another GW character added. I would love for it to be TFP, but I would settle for anything. I'm tired of wasting GW credits in the shard shop.

Really i think they need like 5 new character. All the old character that still arent farmable like darth maul andgrand moff tarken, thrn maybe the clones rex, and echos, and tuskin sharmen... (sorry for any name mispellings)

Grand moff Tarkin is farmable in arena
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Imbicatus wrote: »

Grand moff Tarkin is farmable in arena

Oh he is whoops
  • I think he will be the reward for the next pvp tourney
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    I think he will be the reward for the next pvp tourney

No please no
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »

Im pretty sure there going to keep it shore trooper for a long time
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Grraauuggh wrote: »

Im pretty sure there going to keep it shore trooper for a long time

It would seem at least the next one anyway. Not many people got him the last time - none on my shard.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

Cad Bane took several months after being the daily log-in to be ftp farmable.

Honestly this guy looks too good to be anything but chromium.

Was Cad Bane in chromiums before or after being the daily login character?
    TFP will most likely follow Dengar's model of release
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Together with Palpatine boom char. As if they're not op already
  • Question:
    Do DoT count for the BASIC Attack – Targeting Computer bonus damage and for Unique Ability – Evasive Maneuvers (TM + Foresight) ?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Maybe they'll put him in the shard shop with the equivalent cost of Grievous. Would give me something to dump 50k shards on.
  • I really hope not. But if the did, TFP would be worth it. Unlike GG.