Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Replies

• Dikbutt wrote: »
    Oh man people I know...

I remember you! Lol
  • Hey DB :) Just can't type your name in case my kids are looking at the screen :smiley:

:D
  • So I am getting about 50% success rate vs @CitizenKane now and about 20% vs the mod master himself @Johnywad612 , However @Landalash you buddy are simply horrible to fight. I can deal with any one of your toons which is no good at all and it's really OB who is getting me killed, but focus on him and you end up all kinds of dead anyway.

So.... I'm even considering rolling out a Ventress led 255 speed Daka so I can suck Rex/STHan buffs off of you... look at that. Daka. That's what you have done to me man. Bad times... bad times for Jeffbacca :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hi Jeff¡
    I finally have increased my % success rate vs Kane/Johny teams, with better mods and modifying the order of kills, but all my wins are with 1/2 survivors in my team, never have an easy win, all exhaust wins.

Now with the new lvl cap increase we´ll must readapt our teams, thats a slow task for me :(
  • Oh smeg I did not see the level cap increase :(

Bear in mind I run the same setup sometimes as the other guys (less well moded and Biggs needs a gear level) I can only put one of your guys down. I've beaten you once recently due to stunning RNG but that was it. trying to think creatively cos I need a better win percentage :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • oh yes, level increase with no real ability to equip gear anyways. EA is screwing things over bad with this one. Give us a level cap, and make the gear only obtainable through the new raid. What a joke! Going to make a huge bottleneck again.

Mr. Bacca, you have to stun Rex first against landalash. Then kill lando. Yes it **** ani off but that's better then dealing with lando's aoe's after sth taunts. Hope that helps!
  • Probably the new gear will be offered in shipments for a "nice" amount of cristals.
    Maybe a new ability tier appears for those who are maxed at lvl 7, could be omegaed.
  • @Johnywad612 Thanks for the tips mate... I got drastic today before I read this and managed to grab first from @Landalash after moving all my speed onto STHan and leading with Lando. It makes for a weaker defence though I think. If I drop loads of spots I will revert to your strategy :)

Usually we get strung out a bit when the level raises but the adder of the gear and raid changes is going to be different. It *should* allow whales to get a decent lead though if they play it right.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Landalash wrote: »
    Probably the new gear will be offered in shipments for a "nice" amount of cristals.
    Maybe a new ability tier appears for those who are maxed at lvl 7, could be omegaed.
    Nope! Jesse at ea already said there will be no ability upgrades at this time. As far as the new gear goes, they probably won't add it for awhile, but hopefully put it in the guild store for purchase!
  • Howdy everyone. I'm on your shard too. Nice to meet you all.
    Line: tigle123
    Discord: Tigle#5517
  • Tigle
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Johnywad612 , are you CST? I have a feeling you're CST. Unluckily enough for me.
    Line: tigle123
    Discord: Tigle#5517
  • Hi @Tigle Been seeing you in the top 10 a lot lately with your Wiggs :) Nice squad!

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hi Tigle¡
    Nice to see you¡
  • @Johnywad612 No buying those gear packs you !!! I can see you hovering over the buy button... get off it !!!!

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Tigle wrote: »
    @Johnywad612 , are you CST? I have a feeling you're CST. Unluckily enough for me.

Yes sir! I have to keep my eye on you everyday....... you almost got me the other day!

I wouldn't troll you at your payout if I didn't have the same one as you. As you can read from the others here, I never block them during their payout. Cause let's be honest, that would just be a **** move!
  • @Johnywad612 No buying those gear packs you !!! I can see you hovering over the buy button... get off it !!!!

Yeah too late man! Been maxing them out everyday and still havent gotten a full piece. Heck, yesterday I had 3 pulls in a row without a yellow pack or raid gear. Didn't make me happy at all
  • Well you seem like a nice chap so I hope you get some gold in there soon.... however I can't freaking beat you now so god knows what will happen if you plunder all the new gear :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Its very good for our shard somebody like Johny, he obligates us to think and be better
  • @CitizenKane are you ok? We miss u :/
  • I agree that Johny makes us all work harder :) Actually most of you guys can be very tough to get by without a little RNG love.

@Skammadix and @Tigle guys I'm sorry about knocking you out of the top ten when it happens, you guys are always 4 spaces ahead of me :) Feels like I start moving up the order towards my payout (so I will start moving 2 hours ahead of time) and as soon as I look at cracking into the top 10 it's always you guys there !!! I hope you return the favour when the US timezones roll around :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • This love for johny might be going to far.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • This love for johny might be going to far.
    Jesus who invited this guy here!

• Haha you love me.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Johny, will you have my babies?
    @Johnywad612
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • It looks as if a couple of my officers have found this little chat of ours.....
  • Welcome to Johny fan club!!!
    :D
  • I'm johny's number one fan!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • I'm pretty sure Johny has enough squad to go around for everyone !!

It's not rocket surgery.
  • I'm pretty sure Johny has enough squad to go around for everyone !!
    I've seen his squad and it's huuuge.
  • Giggity