Top T5/T6 Guild [49/50] Soon to do T7s - Opening For 1 More Active Player, Join Today!

2Next

Replies

• Options

@GCD - - I also sent you an ally request. VoV is a great group and always looking to build. We would love to have you to fill our last spot!

Hey there Ava_Kdizzle, we are shard mates and I'd like to add you as a friend, maybe work together strategically. ;)

My line ID is ensigngitgud, I'd be happy if you'd contact me. :)
  • Options
    Ender isn't lying with the above. I've been in the guild for over a month and it's a blast. Very positive friendly group that gives lots of gear and is very active so guild coins build up fast and you are rewarded for activity.

Feel free to add me as an ally (#1 on my server in part thanks to the great guild) and I can invite you as well.

Join up for good times!

Ava Kdizzle (493-184-528).

hi ava kdizzle, if u see me please add my line: 4033896615.
    your tournament mate
  • Options
    We just had an opening for this top guild. We get through T5s and T6s very quickly, though make sure they last 24 hours so everyone can get a hit in and get rewards!
    This is a top T5/T6 guild, putting up 26-29K coins per day. Typically each member earns 200-400 daily coins on top of raid rewards. We donate A LOT, so that just about every request is filled (I think we have actually filled every request over the past 2 weeks). This is a guild that has progressed so quickly because of all the strategies and tips we share with each other!
    Our main guild rules are do your best to get your daily 600 coins and donate at least 2 pieces of gear daily (most do a lot more).
    Minimum requirements to join are level 65+ and have a minimum of five 6-star toons. We are looking for players who have a good team attitude and no alt accounts please. This guild is invite only so PM me if you are interested in joining.
    Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Options
    We still have the 1 spot available to get us back to 50 players. Let us make a fan out of you today!
  • Options
    This guild does about 3 T6s and 1 T5 in a week! We pull in 200-400+ coins per day on top of raid rewards. The tips we share keep many players at the top of their arenas.
    Want in on the fun and being part of a great and friendly guild? PM me!
    Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Options
    We still have an opening! Looking at another great payout day as usual!
    However, please note that you must PM me if you would like to join the guild. Please don't send a guild request as we want to make sure it's a good fit on both ends before we invite anyone in.
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    Is your guild any of the following?
    -disorganized
    -unproductive
    -full of politics
    -run like a military camp
    -has few people donating gear
    If you said yes to any of the above, you can do better! Join our top T5/T6 guild with our sights set on T7s in the near future. PM me if you'd like to join!
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    This guild has one more opening. This is a top T5/T6 guild looking to get back to 50 players. What can you expect if you join? You'll earn on average 200-400 coins per day on top of raid rewards! We donate a lot to each other so just about every gear request is filled. We share tips and strategies on Discord in addition to in game board, which have helped everyone at all levels in making the game a lot easier. This is a great group of folks. Let us make a fan out of you!
    If you're interested in joining, please PM me as this guild is invite only. Thank you for your consideration!
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    We still have an opening! This is a mostly T6 guild looking to get to T7 very soon. Did your guild dish out around 400-500 coins yesterday on the daily activities? Has your guild fulfill every gear request the past 3 weeks?
    If your answer is no to any of those questions, you can do better! Come to a guild that promotes teamwork and balances very high productivity and life!
  • Options
    Who wants to join a very active and generous guild AND get tons of strategies no matter your level that will help make the game easier?
  • Options
    I'm a level 80 player with guild that won't do raids higher than tier 4. I would like to join. I sent you an ally request.
  • Options
    Hi MNDruggist, just sent you a PM. Please check it out and respond. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    We have one more opening with a player leaving the game. We will easily hit Tier 7 today on daily activities and you can expect to get on average 200-400 coins daily on top of raid rewards. We promote a teamwork attitude where we help each other out a lot with tips and strategies, including customized advice when requested for your squads and battles. We donate a lot to each other.
    If you're a good team player, at least level 65 and are active daily being able to get your 600 coins daily, come fill our open spot to get us back to 50 players and get rewarded for your hard work.
    Please note that this guild is invite only. Please PM me if you're interested and don't just send an ally request. Thank you!
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    We still have an opening. About to crush Tier 7 dailies today. Yesterday we paid out 300-500 coins for our activity and filled every gear request, as we have for the last month. If you're interested in joining, please PM me.
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    I'd love to join. I have 21 7*, tons of T6 experience, very active. I'm 266-696-866 if you still need someone
  • Options
    Hi Dubin, I just sent you a PM.
  • Options
    If anyone else has interest in this amazing guild, please do not just send an ally invite or guild request. Send me a private message.
  • Options
    Limited time opening for a few really active players. We have 2 open spots we have tier six on farm, progressing to tier seven hopefully in a month or two. Send Ender a Pm if interested. Discord is required.
  • Options
    Yes, we have 2 players who left the game, leaving a rare opening for 2 lucky folks to join this amazing guild! We have T5 and T6 raids down quickly, but make sure they last 24 hours so everyone can participate and get rewards. Each player averages 200-400 guild coins per day on top of raid rewards. We donate A LOT to each other so nearly every request is filled (I can't remember the last time one wasn't filled).
    This guild promotes teamwork and uses Discord as a communication tool where we share tips and strategies in all areas of the game that has allowed everyone to progress so quickly and earn higher arena ranks!
    We are targeting friendly, active and team-oriented players levels 70-78 and preferably folks in North America. If you are interested, PM me as this guild is invite only.
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    Filled one of the 2 spots! We still have an opening for that 1 lucky player. We've had experienced players join over the past month who have been in multiple guilds previously and say this is by far the best guild they've ever been in. We balance life and productivity, a great group of folks and the help we give each other is truly amazing. PM me if you're interested in joining!
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    How soon until you start t7 raids?
  • Options
    Sent you a PM mosdef808.
  • Options
    We still have 1 open spot. Who wants to join a great team?
  • Options
    Are you tired of any of the following?
    -Guild politics that make everyone unhappy
    -Your guild is being run like a military camp
    -The same few always win the raid pit prizes with little opportunity to build the whole team up
    -Few people donate to each other
    -Your guild's activity level is low, not allowing you to get great daily rewards for your activity
    If you said yes to any of the above, you can do better! Send me a PM if you are interested in joining this guild, which will be doing Heroic raids very soon!
    Ender Levin
  • Options
    Hi! Just sent you an ally request, my name is Ethan Geilvta and I'm a very active 75 player, European time.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Ssecretan wrote: »
    Hi! Just sent you an ally request, my name is Ethan Geilvta and I'm a very active 75 player, European time.

You’re in my ship shard and I’m about to start pushing and looking for a chat. Is there one set up?