How many Level 81s are on your Leaderboard?

Anyone see Level 81 folks in arena yet?

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Is it actually possible to spend 16000 energy in 6 hours? I guess if you've been max refreshing and saving up for a week?
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Is it actually possible to spend 16000 energy in 6 hours? I guess if you've been max refreshing and saving up for a week?

Impossible there is a energy cap so the max you could save is 1999 regular energy and 999 cantina energy so almost 3000 energy saved. Then if you did every refresh after spending all that you would have I think 1200 more energy so I think as of this point the closest to levwl 81 are only half way there
  • zero dont expect any for a little bit
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    I'm 25% of the way there. If I do, on average, 8.5 refreshes everyday I can maybe get to 81 by Sunday :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Im sure some whale somewhere just has to be the first and ponied up the cash for the crystals to energy refresh enough times to level up. If not yet, then in the am.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
  • Based on the TI calculator that was floated around the other day, even with 21k crystals/day it would take 3 days to get to 81.
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

Impossible there is a energy cap so the max you could save is 1999 regular energy and 999 cantina energy so almost 3000 energy saved. Then if you did every refresh after spending all that you would have I think 1200 more energy so I think as of this point the closest to levwl 81 are only half way there

You can actually get to 2118 and 1118, if you purchase refreshes at 1998 and 998.
  • ****...all my toons still say "max"
  • ****...all my toons still say "max"

Nice you are very happy with the new equip daily ;)