17 posts Member
edited October 2016
Scoundrel Team:

1. Cad Bane
2. Lando
3. Dengar
4. Ig-88
5. Chewie

I can't decide if I should use cad, lando, or maybe even 88 at lead. Any comments or suggestions?

Replies

• Lando is best Lead

I prefer

Lando
    Greedo
    Zam
    St Han/dengar
    Ig88
  • Lando.
  • I have greedo at 7* and gear lvl8, but I swapped him out for dengar.
  • My boba is nearly maxed out as well, but I honestly wasn't too impressed with his performance
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    If you're battling to finish, use Cad Bane lead. I could start finishing tier 4 way before my time by relying on him and RNG. You play it enough times and the dodge luck goes in your favor.
  • I've also been mulling over ST Han over chewie. I don't have him unlocked yet, so I would have to farm him after I finish gettin my Leia to 7* for my rebel team
  • Figure I may need Han as a tank for my rebel team anyways
  • Could only 3* tier 3 Crit chance mod challenge w Lando lead. Tried Cad cuz of posts on here. Made it worse.
  • Cad is better on an underpowered team. Dodge/TM RNG can be favorable and allow you to overcome power differences.

However against an equally powered team Lando's lead provides a more reliable and arguably better overall set of bonuses. For the heists once you have Lando at G10 I see no reason to have Cad as lead.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    Cad is better on an underpowered team. Dodge/TM RNG can be favorable and allow you to overcome power differences.

However against an equally powered team Lando's lead provides a more reliable and arguably better overall set of bonuses. For the heists once you have Lando at G10 I see no reason to have Cad as lead.

I have a similar team to OP, and I had Lando (80/G11) and 88(80/G10) left standing against stage 3 on Tier 4 of credit heist. The boss goes so frequently that I needed the dodge from Cad's lead. Also, with Cad's lead, I had more than Lando and 88 for the final node. I need to replace Chewie because he's 4* and headed nowhere fast.
  • I run Cad on my scoundrel team. His lead works about much better then Lando's to get me through last tier of credit heist and such. And I only do it with 4 scoundrels and only 2 are 7*. I tried Lando but they can't last till last tier.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    I have Lando G11 and ST Han G9 but still use Cad Bane's lead. I like the TM gain.
  • If we're talking arena, I took #1 for the first time ever today using
    Lando L
    Leia
    St Han
    Cad bane
    QGJ

Cad bane maxed has phenomenal dmg and his stun is amazing. It's unavoidable too and will even go through Rey's foresight. Eventually I plan to replace QGJ with dengar for the extra stun and debuffs
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    007Ares007 wrote: »
    My boba is nearly maxed out as well, but I honestly wasn't too impressed with his performance

I find Boba lead to be most competative in arena, and the damage boost also makes credit heist and battle nodes a cake walk. Sometimes I will switch to Lando lead if the speed nudge is enough to put me over the edge of my opponent. Either way I always have those two on my team.

• If we're talking arena, I took #1 for the first time ever today using
    Lando L
    Leia
    St Han
    Cad bane
    QGJ

Cad bane maxed has phenomenal dmg and his stun is amazing. It's unavoidable too and will even go through Rey's foresight. Eventually I plan to replace QGJ with dengar for the extra stun and debuffs

+1 Bane hits really hard. I have been glad I got him for GW a scoundrel event purposes.