You fellas think this is possible?

Prev1
LordStyling
1461 posts Member
edited October 2016
December shard

All the typical meta teams in the top 10, with super speed mods and what not.

Then we have this fella (with very very ordinary mods, some even 3 dots) who we've seen beat in under 40 seconds a maxed out team of:

Wedge lead (152 speed + wiggs bonus, high crit dam and chance)

biggs (175 speed + wiggs bonus, high crit dam + chance)

lando (183 speed, high crit dam + chance)

sthan (200 speed)

og han (high potency, accuracy)

** please note; same squad beat this teebo one, without using auto, in less then 30 seconds **

2mQYdcl.jpg
(sorry for pic, i used snapchat to erase name and guild to avoid publicly showing the name of the this person)

Basically my question is this, with your experience, do you think it is possible for a squad like that to constantly beat very quickly all the meta teams? Even the ones with squads with all modded toons of +80 to +100 speed each?

Please note the speeds:
qgj 201
rey 198
yoda 173
ee 150
teebo 148 (potency is 50%)

Replies

• Options
    In under 40 seconds? No way. I used to run a team months ago very similar to that and can win long battles but would get smashed right off the bat.
  • Options
    Monsterstl wrote: »
    In under 40 seconds? No way. I used to run a team months ago very similar to that and can win long battles but would get smashed right off the bat.
    @Monsterstl
    Yes, that team claimed back his position within 40-45 seconds. I understand a wiggs squad doesn't have much health, but even on auto, it seems like 40 is uber fast.

• Options
    We have one on our shard now. Two of us have reported to LD and have heard nothing yet. He runs a junk team with a gear 9 sid and 1 star junk mods. This guy takes us all out in top five at will. Something is definitely up. I hope LD looks at this soon... We have spent a lot of money to stay competitive at the top and this guy just rolls in there to troll our payouts by nefarious means. Not cool.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Monsterstl wrote: »
    @Monsterstl
    Yes, that team claimed back his position within 40-45 seconds. I understand a wiggs squad doesn't have much health, but even on auto, it seems like 40 is uber fast.

Same thing. Immediately takes first right back. When you fight his team none of his team gets a turn. And he is taking out our fast teams? No way. I understand these types of things can infiltrate games. What's important is that it gets dealt with quickly, and we have heard nothing for three days now..
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    We have one on our shard now. Two of us have reported to LD and have heard nothing yet. He runs a junk team with a gear 9 sid and 1 star junk mods. This guy takes us all out in top five at will. Something is definitely up. I hope LD looks at this soon... We have spent a lot of money to stay competitive at the top and this guy just rolls in there to troll our payouts by nefarious means. Not cool.

@darkensoul

tho I do find it suspicious, my objective is not to point our a cheater here, I've sent the report in a few weeks ago, and no concrete news back, so I figure said player must be legit *cough*
    This one has at least max toons and gear, just not that good mods

I'm basically wondering if it's actually humanly possible to beat any team with a squad like this, with almost a 100% win rate (many guildies of mines have monitored his going and down leaderboard, because of course, this squad drops real fast)

So looking for people who may have had a similar setup on an old/experienced shard like mine

• Options
    I've been having similar problems on my shard. A player running very unorthodox and weak toons in the arena but he can beat anyone. Even if I try to lose, I overwhelm his team. Something is definelty up. A couple guild mates have been experiencing similar situations.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

@darkensoul

tho I do find it suspicious, my objective is not to point our a cheater here, I've sent the report in a few weeks ago, and no concrete news back, so I figure said player must be legit *cough*
    This one has at least max toons and gear, just not that good mods

I'm basically wondering if it's actually humanly possible to beat any team with a squad like this, with almost a 100% win rate (many guildies of mines have monitored his going and down leaderboard, because of course, this squad drops real fast)

So looking for people who may have had a similar setup on an old/experienced shard like mine

I don't know how well modded your top meta teams are, but it doesn't look like there is enough dps in that team. The aoe is where "they" are having their effect. So Yoda to me is suspicious.
  • Options
    And I shouldn't say no one gets a turn. The guy's only good toon is a max ani. Tho ani has only 1 dot mods. Ani is there for a reason. Ani can survive the initial onslaught and when one of the weak toons dies procing ani's unique, he then uses ani's aoe and byebye to your team.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    December shard

Then we have this fella (with very very ordinary mods, some even 3 dots) who we've seen beat in under 40 seconds a maxed out team of:

sthan (200 speed)

** please note; same squad beat this teebo one, without using auto, in less then 30 seconds **

2mQYdcl.jpg
    (sorry for pic, i used snapchat to erase name and guild to avoid publicly showing the name of the this person)

Basically my question is this, with your experience, do you think it is possible for a squad like that to constantly beat very quickly all the meta teams? Even the ones with squads with all modded toons of +80 to +100 speed each?

Please note the speeds:
    qgj 201
    rey 198
    yoda 173
    ee 150

Please contact @CG_LucifersDaddy
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    December shard

sthan (200 speed)

2mQYdcl.jpg

Please note the speeds:
    qgj 201
    rey 198
    yoda 173
    ee 150

Please contact @CG_LucifersDaddy

I did weeks ago.

So I'm assuming the team is legit, I guess, which is why I'm amazed on how he can battle for 1st everyday lol.

• Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    We have a clown also like at 32k team power with a very classic setup g8/9 toons popping up in top ten against meta team fully modded. Definitely a cheat. Reported to no effect so far.
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    We have a clown also like at 32k team power with a very classic setup g8/9 toons popping up in top ten against meta team fully modded. Definitely a cheat. Reported to no effect so far.

several people have complained to me in private about their own personal experiences like this

situations they have reported, but without results.

Too bad

If they are in deed cheating, it's a little unfair to all those who are legit, and even more so, to those who pay good money to compete and have these meta teams.
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oooohwee. Depending on how the battle goes, yoda could give rey some massive bonuses for crit chance and damage by stealing them from biggs and lando. She could then have ohko ability on a lot of your toons. On top of those bonuses, qgj would likely give offense up by dispelling either a taunt or whatever else is available. It's very unlikely, but possible that this team could wreak some havoc, especially when controlled by a player and not ai.

Edit: also, under player control, your sth taunt would not last very long. He has 2 dispellers.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I do not understand the question "is it possible"
    it must be possible. It's happening!
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Depending on how the battle goes, yoda could give rey some massive bonuses for crit chance and damage by stealing them from biggs and lando. She could then have ohko ability on a lot of your toons. On top of those bonuses, qgj would likely give offense up by dispelling either a taunt or whatever else is available. It's very unlikely, but possible that this team could wreak some havoc, especially when controlled by a player and not ai.

Edit: also, under player control, your sth taunt would not last very long. He has 2 dispellers.

true, not so good on def but well used, maybe could work
    Durrun wrote: »

lol

just doesn't like it should be. Seems so wrong

• Options
    Durrun wrote: »

He's implying without cheating.

• Options
    The question is whether the guy's inventory shows he has meta toons too in his collection like every other gamer but decided to go this way. He could have used those meta toons for the same purpose if he has been cheating. That would have given him some cover.
  • Options
    Is it possible he's running a different team in offense? He would grab #1 spot, and then switch the team back for a crappier defense team?
  • Options
    The guy's account on our shard looks like a ftp account with maybe a couple months worth of work on it. Not much. He runs Ani lead, talia, lumi, sid, and ackbar with 1-2 dot mods. He takes out my +93-biggs +100-sth wiggs/hanido team any time he wants. And the rest of my team is well modded, too. Not many on my shard can do that.

A buddy in my guild says there is a damage "buff" going around where they can ohko your entire team with a single aoe. Nice~
  • Options
    That team would be a target on my arena server. I don't see how that is possible unless it's a newer server.
  • Options
    Wooky wrote: »
    Is it possible he's running a different team in offense? He would grab #1 spot, and then switch the team back for a crappier defense team?

no
    we have been monitoring him
    Chatoman wrote: »
    That team would be a target on my arena server. I don't see how that is possible unless it's a newer server.

he is
    but his payout seems a few hours after most people

so he has a big mountain to climb everyday

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Don't say the ch... Word but it's painfully obvious. He's downloaded some nasty business onto his android device and is 1 shotting everyone. It's pretty well known to exist, the dev's normally bust them though
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    Don't say the ch... Word but it's painfully obvious. He's downloaded some nasty business onto his android device and is 1 shotting everyone. It's pretty well known to exist, the dev's normally bust them though

well I have not heard from the dev guy since October 3rd

Is it usually long to spot a player using programs like that?

:/
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think that team could beat me full stop, never mind in less than 1 min. Def something fishy mate...
  • Options
    I beat top teams with a top team under a min all the time. Some setups you just steamroll with good aoe but still sounds fishy. Unless it's some sort of combo which works on offense. If he runs anakin amd stuff dies, he can go a little crazy.

Might as well be a "new" whale trying to stay top by refreshing a lot in some cases.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I beat top teams with a top team under a min all the time. Some setups you just steamroll with good aoe but still sounds fishy. Unless it's some sort of combo which works on offense. If he runs anakin amd stuff dies, he can go a little crazy.

Might as well be a "new" whale trying to stay top by refreshing a lot in some cases.

lol

no no, he's faaaaaar from having any of the meta toon, barely any good mods, and barely any other geared up toons then those ones

• Options
    @LordStyling

Check out my thread "how?"
  • Options
    What IS meta on your shard?

Teebo lead is good against Sun Fac and 5's. Can't see that being helpful otherwise.

I have fought teams like that in GW that were an absolute pain instead of QGJ and Yoda it was EP and Lando.

Yoda is good against EP but he is relatively slow even if he ran with QGJ as lead instead.

I don't know, that's a bit of a head scratcher.

If anyone in your top 10 runs B2 it would destroy Teebo lead even on offense unless he managed to focus down B2 and keep his turn meter down with Teebo.
  • Options
    There is definitely an exploit going around. There is this 28k squad that takes out my 44k squad at will, and yet when I face him on offense, the other team doesn't even get a turn.

The squad has g8 and with no one over 150 speed. My maxed Anakin alone has more health/protection than three of his toons combined.

Pretty brazing.
  • Options
    Have someone who just came up my shard and they all the sudden has every premium toon to 7* fully geared just about including shoretrooper he didn't have them a couple weeks ago. I mean every premium toon to 7* even Zam rest of my shards at 800+ arena wins this guys at 300. No response when reported as well.