Wiggs is OP

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Aniema wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkbWdTRVLKE

http://tnrhub.com/the-wiggs-conspiracy-arena-trials-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

There is 2 videos for proof on how strong this combo of Wedge and Biggs is.

ShoreTrooper isn't a counter, heck even raid Han Solo isn't a count cause you need at least 50% potency for stun to even stick. I have Han Solo at 7* and just because he shoots first doesn't garentee a stun. Let's not forget about those who don't even have him and if they do he isn't arena viable.

People say use better mods, I'd sure like to know which ones would help with 50k damage right from the start of battle within 5 seconds basically one hit killing a toon.

Do I really have to farm Wedge and Biggs just to compete with Wedge and Biggs cause that doesn't seem like a counter.

Maybe if Rex or Sunfac was free for everyone to get I wouldn't have issues with Wedge and Biggs, til then their damage and speed is going to be an issue.

Worse thing the devs ever did was allow 2 no name, unpopular toons from the Star Wars franchise to become free to play and literally take over the meta and decimate everything in their path. So much in fact it has now become impossible to avoid Wedge and Biggs in arena at this very moment.

So much for balance.

I'll make some videos and share them. My shore has 77k HP. 51k Protection. He is definitely, without-a-doubt, a Wiggs hard counter...and an amazing one at that!

Yep. His one Shoretrooper singlehandedly changed our server meta
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • In the mods era, toons are not OP anymore. They are just very powerful and there are counters to all team make-ups. You just need the right toons and the right mods, and maybe a little RNG sometimes. For instance, I added some protection and health to wiggs and they have a smidge of red left now when they take that moster blow early. That is just enough to get a taunt up and unleash my own wiggs haymaker, which kills the toon of my choice because I have softened him up already with Rex.

Don't simply accept OP as an excuse. Play the game and find counters!

The shoretrooper counter already exists. it is called pac sun. Maybe at 7 stars it will change a little, but the 4 star versions of shoretrooper get crushed daily so far. Get his taunt up, and his counter removes shoretroopers anti-crits while the rest of your toons go unscathed, except for aoe of course. Focus on clean enemy toons while the anti crit expires on the others. Don't expect 1 minute battles anymore.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    @LastJedi tenacity up actually lasts 3 rounds :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.

So the best counter by far to Wiggs teams is Rex. When you pair Rex with other toons, the counter becomes so deadly that wiggs teams can't even win on offense. I single-handedly destroyed wiggs on my arena server and loved every second of it because I despise wiggs for some reason. I don't like their blended name, don't like their faces and just don't like rebel scum. I don't know why I detest them, but I just never liked them. That said, I have them both with max gear mods etc etc.

The BEST counter to wiggs, one that is basically unbeatable for the "standard squad" of Wedge or Lando lead, Biggs, ST Han, and then either raid han, JKA or EP (even if they are on offense playing this team) is: Rex (L), Sun Fac, Shoretrooper, Palp, and JKA. They wiggs-off on Shore at the beginning, but after the first 3 shots Rex's lead takes over and it's a wrap. Rex tenacity up clears a stun or expose on ani, Palp stuns them all usually, and shore does his crit immunity and they are standing still while crying after that.

But that's not the only counter. There are several other counters that work, just not quite as effective. I know some may complain that my advice includes a toon (shore) that is unavailable to a lot so here's a couple other suggestions that are VERY difficult for wiggs teams to beat, and, on offense, you will win:

Rex lead (unfortunately this is going to be the key on all teams, his leader skill is what stops the wiggs madness)
    Sun Fac
    Palp
    Lando
    JKA

This team has the DPS, and, unless the wiggs squad you face is also running Rex, will defeat it relatively easily. The Sun Fac taunt makes a "standard wiggs team" (mentioned above) unable to get around it, all the while, you have enough DPS to kill Wedge quickly.

Another variation to that team is

Rex
    Sun Fac
    Palp
    Lando
    ST Han.

After the initial wiggs hit, Rex lead takes over, and if you have the right speed on your toons so they go in a certain order, it can give you even more TM if ST Han taunts after they make a full pass. You can sometimes get 8 - 10 turns in a row.

The wiggs initial pounding is hard-hitting, but it is USUALLY not able to take out JKA or tanks. So that leaves the AI a 2/5 chance that it would Oat-KO (one turn kill) your palp or lando, and, the team can still survive and win without them. It is possible for them to oat-ko Ani but rare. They need to be running Wedge lead with massive crit dmg and physical dmg, and still usually would need the wedge AoE to finish him off.

If you are not running or do not have Rex, then you are going to run into problems. But honestly, you have to get SOME toons. If you don't you're just playing with the original ones hoping for the best and I'm sure that's not the case. So you'll have to invest in someone. It's the side-effect of playing in a freemium game, we gotta expect that they're going to force us to develop new toons, and spend more $ (unless you don't care about finishing high in arena).

If you don't run Rex, you have the option of running Wiggs yourself. You basically end up getting into speed wars on your shard, and "he who hath the best speed secondaries" wins. I hate this option.

Beyond those two, there ARE still other combos that will work, but most involve shoretrooper. You can run EP and some other toons with shore and win easily.

HOWEVER - I just watched a video of ACKBAR, WIGGS, ST HAN and EWOK ELDER beating a Rex / wiggs / Shoretrooper team. So, there's many ways to possibly do it!

Droids are also a counter and should be able to win on offense. JediGhost I saw your post about how droids won't win on Defense. Thing is though, droids won't win on defense to virtually any decent team. I even stopped using Raid Han to stun JE, as it just wasn't necessary. I would take it one step at a time, and get yourself a team that will win on offense. Then, focus on something that would hold up defensively.

The end conclusion is that Wiggs is actually not that amazing of a team. They're very, very squishy (just like sandstorms on Tatooine) and their only hope is to be powerful enough to out-speed you to death. So if you don't have the right leader or supporting cast for your squad, they can for sure seem OP and impossible to beat. But, if you switch it up to one of the combos I mentioned, you will enjoy success at a significant rate (at least 85% if not more).

I took a bit of time to write this out since I read your post about nobody offering up any advice or counters. Hopefully you find it helpful...that's my sole intention. I never mean to offend anyone. Best of luck and feel free to PM me, if you'd like any specific help.

Darn. Thx dude for clearing this up. I don't know about OP, but this helped me big time.

I suspected Shoretrooper would end Wiggs' run at Rex.

I officially ask you if there is a counter for rex. Please tell me it exists. Some team that wipes the smile off Rex's face. Do you ever lose a match to team without Rex more than 20% when you are on offense?

And honestly, did you even need shoretrooper to compete with Wiggs and take 1 spot with Rex lead? Did Rex whales even need a toon for "massive OP Wiggs" problem? I take it no, since you list two alt teams as qualifying as counters.

Please convince me to keep playing this game. At one point people speculated Shoretrooper would boost Empire... still I see no way EP gonna be anything but a minor annoyance to Rex. I just can't get over Rex. Rex is killing the game for me.
    @LastJedi tenacity up actually lasts 3 rounds :wink:
    OK, this is funny. Thanks for the humor. :)
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • I think op got the ban stick again. He'll be back
  • R5D4sMotivator
    204 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    LastJedi wrote: »

Darn. Thx dude for clearing this up. I don't know about OP, but this helped me big time.

I suspected Shoretrooper would end Wiggs' run at Rex.

I officially ask you if there is a counter for rex. Please tell me it exists. Some team that wipes the smile off Rex's face. Do you ever lose a match to team without Rex more than 20% when you are on offense?

And honestly, did you even need shoretrooper to compete with Wiggs and take 1 spot with Rex lead? Did Rex whales even need a toon for "massive OP Wiggs" problem? I take it no, since you list two alt teams as qualifying as counters.

Please convince me to keep playing this game. At one point people speculated Shoretrooper would boost Empire... still I see no way EP gonna be anything but a minor annoyance to Rex. I just can't get over Rex. Rex is killing the game for me.

Hi last Jedi. I'm glad that it helped you out. So in regards to your questions:

1) There is always a counter for everything. Rex teams can definitely be beat, especially if you use use a Rex yourself (lol). A good counter for Rex are-

- Droid teams can beat Rex teams on offense as well even though they rely on speed; if you use the traditional combo of HK lead, B2, 86, 88 and Jawa Engineer, offensively you will be able to dispel rex frequently enough with B2 to manage it.

- Emperor palp leads with speed enough to out-speed Rex. Did you know if you shock rex his TM doesn't keep going? Same with JKA - shock them, and they don't get that TM bonus. Additionally if you stun Rex he can't do his tenacity up. Raid Han can stun him, then Palp can go and shock him. From there, you can move on to someone else (I.E. shock a sun fac or other taunting tank, or JKA) and then pick them off one at a time.

- Old ben / dooku teams. The evasion leads can win, they don't rely on the speed / dps combo nearly as much

- Counter teams. JKA led counter teams of aayla, sun fac, fives and a fifth toon like ST Han can win vs Rex teams as well.

There are options!

2) With regards to did I even need shoretrooper....no, he's not totally necessary. But, he makes it impossible for the "standard Wiggs" (the Lando / Wedge lead, Biggs, ST Han and JKA or Raid Han) to win. The sequence goes: Opening (if using raid han, then he goes and stuns shoretrooper), followed by wiggs shots (Biggs + Wedge + lando, han or JKA). The Rex lead now stops the madness before they get their AoE's to go. I then go: JKA (my JKA goes first at 230 speed), then Rex (tenacity up to clear the stun on shore if the enemy used Raid Han), or tenacity up to clear JKA's expose if necessary...if neither is necessary and i'm not facing a team with Palp, then I just use his basic on someone who I want to reduce TM, or his other special. That is followed by my Palp at 224 speed- I use his stun. Then sun fac goes and taunts, and lastly shore goes and does his heal / crit immunity. After that, the enemy can start going again, and they do Lando AoE - the beauty is that it whiffs due to crit immunity. So now he is on cooldown for it. Wedge AoE whiffs, ST Han will usually go and taunt somewhere in there, and if he does it before the AoE's, then my sun fac immediately dispels the taunt. It's beautiful....not a single toon ever gets lost, and most of the time, I barely lose protection.

3) Empire teams. As far as being nothing more than a minor inconvenience to rex...totally not the case. A fellow guild mate (one of the best team creators in the game) presently has a squad that is Palp lead, ewok elder, among other toons (I don't know if he wants me to share his team) and it cannot be defeated. He's been holding down 1st place for 2 straight days. So already it's totally viable. Secondly, they're releasing TIE Pilot. This guy looks like a monster on paper. I was right about shoretrooper being a game changer on paper, and I feel the same way about TIE Pilot. I think Empire teams will shortly become meta, if only for a while.

4) Do I lose on offense with this team to non Rex teams: no. I have yet to lose on offense to any team including Rex teams.

Last I can't convince you to keep playing the game...you gotta come to that decision on your own. However there are always teams that beat that one team that you're struggling with and with some work, you can get that team ready. That's the best part of the game, the challenge. Don't give up when it gets hard, dig in and find a good work around. If the game weren't challenging it would be boring. There is another freemium game I was playing recently, but it got stale, boring and easy. I stopped playing. We, as players, need a bit of a challenge! That's not to say the entire game should be too hard, with a ridiculous barrier to entry or anything, or that GW should be filled with meta teams from 6 on. However, if they gave it to us on a silver platter every day, we'd all be bored :wink:
  • @R5D4sMotivator
    Ok. I know there are ways to beat Rex. If you have about 15 different toons, near maxed, you can beat the variations that are sitting in the top of your arena.

The droid solution is particularly bothersome. Rex counters the stuffing out of droids. To even call droids a counter to Rex... this is why I dropped droids.

But your point number 4 is what really convinces me.

I'll keep grinding. But until there's some reason to care, I'm done posting. My enthusiasm for this game is nearly completely gone. All I got left in me is on the ban list.
  • darkensoul wrote: »
    I think op got the ban stick again. He'll be back

No ban, I haven't said anything that would require a ban. You have however. I'm sitting back eating popcorn watching all of you Wiggs users try to defend him being OP. It's funny because you won't give any evidence whatsoever to why they should be OP. It's been established that they are but now your focus should be on why.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    My issue is NOT w/ Wiggs being OP or not being OP. It's the nerf bat that they struck down characters like Bariss, Yoda and Poe with. If Wiggs stays as is, return the potency to previously nerfed characters and i'd b content.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    My issue is NOT w/ Wiggs being OP or not being OP. It's the nerf bat that they struck down characters like Bariss, Yoda and Poe with. If Wiggs stays as is, return the potency to previously nerfed characters and i'd b content.

I can see that. But that still doesn't fix the OP toons. I agree that other toons got unrightfully nerfed but in the case of Wiggs and Rex I believe that they deserve a nerf for the same reason Dooku got a nerf. These two are the primary sources for leaders in the high end meta. When you only have a limited amount of leaders that are viable then you only have a limited number of other toons that can be used.
  • Dude wiggs isnt op or unbalanced,its all about mods,wedges base speed is only 110,and @Smithie proved that he only gets 36 so thats 146,and biggs base speed is 108 and that will get to 144,many toons base speed is higher so they can take wedge out ,its all about mods,all about them...
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Shore trooper isn't a game changer on our old shard. The guys who have him still get beat regularly. I always thought rex over pac sun but if ppl are facing shore trooper regularly, may want to prioritize pac sun. Taunt, then his counter does the rest to transform shore trooper into a wet noodle with a ton of health.
    Poxx wrote: »

I can see that. But that still doesn't fix the OP toons. I agree that other toons got unrightfully nerfed but in the case of Wiggs and Rex I believe that they deserve a nerf for the same reason Dooku got a nerf. These two are the primary sources for leaders in the high end meta. When you only have a limited amount of leaders that are viable then you only have a limited number of other toons that can be used.

OP in mod era doesn't exist. Mods create opportunity to specifically tailor toons to fit needs. When I hear OP, I think "hasn't found right mix yet"

Pre mods, absolutely there were toons OP, as it was a linear progression of abilities.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Astrid1381 wrote: »
    Dude wiggs isnt op or unbalanced,its all about mods,wedges base speed is only 110,and @Smithie proved that he only gets 36 so thats 146,and biggs base speed is 108 and that will get to 144,many toons base speed is higher so they can take wedge out ,its all about mods,all about them...

Thank you for the mention
    Wedge & Biggs both receive 45 speed from the passive. They are no more OP than Ani Palp Rey Lando Shoretrooper Sun and Wiggs take two to be effective where the others mentioned you only need to run one.

Mods make a major difference and equiping the best MODs makes a huge difference
  • leef wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.

Impossible, any team can be beat on defence, with or without wiggs. Daring me to name a thing that doesn't exist, wich i can't for obvious reasons, doesn't magically make wiggs OP.

He wants his Rex lead Palp Sun Fac Lando Anakin team to hold 100% in defense. Which it actually might without Wiggs around!
  • Smithie wrote: »
    Dude wiggs isnt op or unbalanced,its all about mods,wedges base speed is only 110,and @Smithie proved that he only gets 36 so thats 146,and biggs base speed is 108 and that will get to 144,many toons base speed is higher so they can take wedge out ,its all about mods,all about them...

Wedge & Biggs both receive 45 speed from the passive. They are no more OP than Ani Palp Rey Lando Shoretrooper Sun and Wiggs take two to be effective where the others mentioned you only need to run one.

Oh thanks for the correction but i remember in biggs modding thread u spoiled that wedge gets 36

where is darth jar jar?
  • Synfreak wrote: »

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.

Impossible, any team can be beat on defence, with or without wiggs. Daring me to name a thing that doesn't exist, wich i can't for obvious reasons, doesn't magically make wiggs OP.

He wants his Rex lead Palp Sun Fac Lando Anakin team to hold 100% in defense. Which it actually might without Wiggs around!

No, simply put this isn't what I want at all. You assume that's what I want but you haven't asked that question at all. To answer that question what I want is for PVP to actually be PVP and not the current PVComputer. That would eliminate the constant whining about the meta. GW would also change so that players could lose ranks despite not playing. Your GW would only consist of players in your shard and it would get progressively closer to who you fight in the arena. GW would be balanced to each individual player and arena would actually be competitive and worth putting effort into and it would give you a better sense of accomplishment because you beat another player.
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    Shore trooper isn't a game changer on our old shard. The guys who have him still get beat regularly. I always thought rex over pac sun but if ppl are facing shore trooper regularly, may want to prioritize pac sun. Taunt, then his counter does the rest to transform shore trooper into a wet noodle with a ton of health.
    Poxx wrote: »

OP in mod era doesn't exist. Mods create opportunity to specifically tailor toons to fit needs. When I hear OP, I think "hasn't found right mix yet"

Pre mods, absolutely there were toons OP, as it was a linear progression of abilities.

So the mods you put on EP to outspeed Wiggs would work despite Wiggs having the exact same mods that boost their speed the same amount. Mods didn't help they just added another way to waste credits.
  • Astrid1381 wrote: »

They also receive speed from the same mods you are talking about. A +30 speed mod will give +30 speed to any and every toon you out it on. That 144 and 146 get boosted the exact same as any other toon through mods.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Smithie wrote: »

Oh thanks for the correction but i remember in biggs modding thread u spoiled that wedge gets 36

We are led to beleive Wedge and Biggs get 36 from the information on the abilities but I did some tests

https://youtu.be/mc_NP4zUPgg

They also receive speed from the same mods you are talking about. A +30 speed mod will give +30 speed to any and every toon you out it on. That 144 and 146 get boosted the exact same as any other toon through mods.
    Thats the whole point,mods are the problem not toons, also thanks for clarifying @Smithie

where is darth jar jar?

Thats the whole point,mods are the problem not toons, also thanks for clarifying @Smithie

No the problem is that these toons will always be faster and stronger hitters than most toons in the game. Unless Raid Han is in the battle these two will always got first, every time. Plus they are capable of crankin out 50k damage on any toon of their choosing. Even with ShoreTrooper that puts him down to 10k-20k which is whither the range of EP, Anakin, and Lando to splash hit past RG's taunt. That's way too much damage out of turn 1. Mods have little to nothing to do with that.

No the problem is that these toons will always be faster and stronger hitters than most toons in the game. Unless Raid Han is in the battle these two will always got first, every time. Plus they are capable of crankin out 50k damage on any toon of their choosing. Even with ShoreTrooper that puts him down to 10k-20k which is whither the range of EP, Anakin, and Lando to splash hit past RG's taunt. That's way too much damage out of turn 1. Mods have little to nothing to do with that.
    Lol you are saying that mods get them to this speed and then say that mods have nothing to do with this?im out,oh and for the record no I don't use wiggs
    where is darth jar jar?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    ^ Rex doesn't need speed mods. The fastest Rex on my server is 231. He has over about 20 higher speed in mods than the next guy. This is the worst defending Rex team in the top ten. I have actually seen this one leave top 20 before. All the others have WORSE speed mods than the Wiggs and droids that beat them on offense. Much worse. These teams don't drop out of top ten, for the most part. And they clog up the arena for all the other timezones.

I dropped myself down to 50's and actually found a Rex down there. He has bad mods. He is also running Rex with unmaxed Chewbacca, GS, QGJ and lumi.

You don't even need (Speed) mods to run the rack with Rex lead.

Lol you are saying that mods get them to this speed and then say that mods have nothing to do with this?im out,oh and for the record no I don't use wiggs

Then you really don't have a leg to stand on. The mods are irrelevant when they can be applied to everybody. They will always got first if there are no mods present and Raid Han isn't part of the fight. Mods simply make them faster than anything you have that isn't Wiggs or Raid Han. So yes the mods don't matter in this argument.
  • LastJedi wrote: »
    ^ Rex doesn't need speed mods. The fastest Rex on my server is 231. He has over about 20 higher speed in mods than the next guy. This is the worst defending Rex team in the top ten. I have actually seen this one leave top 20 before. All the others have WORSE speed mods than the Wiggs and droids that beat them on offense. Much worse. These teams don't drop out of top ten, for the most part. And they clog up the arena for all the other timezones.

I dropped myself down to 50's and actually found a Rex down there. He has bad mods. He is also running Rex with unmaxed Chewbacca, GS, QGJ and lumi.

He's running Chewie and Lumi, that's why he dropped like a rock. He put two toons who haven't been relevant in the arena for months.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member

Then you really don't have a leg to stand on. The mods are irrelevant when they can be applied to everybody. They will always got first if there are no mods present and Raid Han isn't part of the fight. Mods simply make them faster than anything you have that isn't Wiggs or Raid Han. So yes the mods don't matter in this argument.

Can't they both be problems?

Cause they are both problems. at least at the design level.

• medetec wrote: »

Can't they both be problems?

Cause they are both problems. at least at the design level.

Mods aren't the issue at all. In theory they are there to balance out every toon in the game to where everybody can be made usable. The best way as we can see is to only allow certain mods for certain toons. For example, Maul could be allowed speed and health mods but not crit damage mods, while Wiggs could be allowed health and crit damage, but not speed mods, and so on and so forth. Regardless the mods still aren't the issue here, Wiggs being broken and OP is the issue. It's a problem that apparently was there to fix the Rex "problem". Which brings me all the way back to my point that two wrongs don't make a right. Making an even more broken toons mechanic to the game doesn't fix the slightly OP one that is only available to whales and lucky pack drops.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @JediGhost117

The best way for mods to be Balanced would be to add a min-max feature.

As in you boost your crit dmg by X but you lose Y speed. You boost your health by X but you lose Y offense etc etc.
  • Mullato wrote: »
    @JediGhost117

As in you boost your crit dmg by X but you lose Y speed. You boost your health by X but you lose Y offense etc etc.

Absolutely, that would be ideally what should happen but then all of the f2p players would complain because all of he good mods would be more expensive and then their Wiggs wouldn't be as good anymore.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Mullato wrote: »
    @JediGhost117

Absolutely, that would be ideally what should happen but then all of the f2p players would complain because all of he good mods would be more expensive and then their Wiggs wouldn't be as good anymore.

Lol. What do u have gains f2p players?
    Droids nerfed and barely a squeak was heard.
    Wiggs nerf, no one would care. That is just two toons plus or minus lando, which everyone needed for heist and palpatine event anyway

As long as f2p have a single viable option vs rex we don't care. That has been proven time and again. Take away wiggs, fine. Gimme something to replace it.

Ur fixated on wiggs for some reason. U have it out for f2p. U bought shoretrooper so I don't get it. U own wiggs. By rex and finish ur domination.

If u remove shoretrooper from your squad, whatever u got left, make that the new meta. No one hardly cares. As long as those toons are available. And as long as Rex still owns them. The whales are the ones whose complaints matter

You can't beat free players, you are doing something wrong. Gear your shoretrooper then tell us how OP wiggs is.