Anybody else keep getting this team on node 12 of GW?

kFl28w4.png
Its easy but sure takes forever to kill.

Replies

• Take out nightsister and Magna guard and replace with royal guard and 5's and that's what I keep getting
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    Take out nightsister and Magna guard and replace with royal guard and 5's and that's what I keep getting

I'm just glad it wasn't old Ben lead.
  • Oh no it was, I was just talking about who was in the team. Old Ben was the leader though. I lose every time because I always get 2 almost impossible ones in node 6 and 11, so I'm down to one main team by node 12.
  • I get the skykrak team. Old Ben lead. Chewie. Ni. First order stormtrooper. And bloody sun fuc.
  • Here is mine
    eqtTOcF.png
  • Ricflamey wrote: »
    I get the skykrak team. Old Ben lead. Chewie. Ni. First order stormtrooper. And bloody sun fuc.
    i got this player's team the last 4 days, but it was Chewy lead, FOST, SF, NI, 5's
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »
    Ricflamey wrote: »
    I get the skykrak team. Old Ben lead. Chewie. Ni. First order stormtrooper. And bloody sun fuc.
    i got this player's team the last 4 days, but it was Chewy lead, FOST, SF, NI, 5's

Got that for 3 days straight. Bumped arena power and then enjoying easy node 11 and 12... Till this week patch when I'll suffer.
  • op's opponent has a hilarious user name, and terrible choice in leaders...
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I get garbage on node twelve. So can't complain here.

Edit: OP, just imagine how annoying that node would be if Old Ben was the leader!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I've also had the skykrak team last 2 days on node 11
  • op's opponent has a hilarious user name, and terrible choice in leaders...
    He's the top whale on my server. He recently changed his name. These teams are randomly generated from a player's collection, obviously. You're lucky if you get a team composed of duds, or at least a crappy leader.
  • Ricflamey wrote: »

Yeah Sky Krak is my opponent 90% of the time
  • I've started getting SkyKrak now too. Used to always be a green team. I maxed my JKA so my top 5 character (and arena team) pwr is now higher, at 44k. Dunno why that would suddenly mean my node 12 changed though.
  • vector6000
    236 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I usually get RG/Stormtrooper Han/Rey/QGJ/GS or other such combination and I can never beat it. Havent beaten GW in weeks now.

And usually generally I have impossibility to beat last team. Reason is they are maxed out on every level, even the mods choice is usually sick (best mods ever that only whales could get). Their speed is abnormal, I can usually last one round only with my top team, other teams dont even get one shot in.

The worst I think is Rey, every turn she has foresight which makes he impossible to kill as she also has something like 30K HP and about the same in protection.