Could all the Rank 1's, please stand up!

Replies

• This thread in general is just begging to get flamed because #1 means so little right now with defense being non-existant.

But hey, its all fun and games, and this game is fun. Cheers to everybody who was #1 for a hot second.
  • Phyneas wrote: »
    This thread in general is just begging to get flamed because #1 means so little right now with defense being non-existant.

But hey, its all fun and games, and this game is fun. Cheers to everybody who was #1 for a hot second.

Enjoying it before everyone catches up to the same level :)
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• WhipiT wrote: »
    @Im2awesome. Good for you bro. If my wife wouldnt castrate me I'd be right there with you. No man has any right to question another mans spending habits. You've been blessed to have disposable income that you use for pleasure and enjoyment. It's no different than me dropping two grand for a vacation. Might last a week. At least awesome investment will bring him enjoyment for at least a few months. Good investment if you can afford it.

Thanks bro , my wife and i have separate bank accounts , so what she doesnt know won't hurt her ;) lol

It works out because i pay all the bills and whatever she makes is her "fun" money

• davida8546 wrote: »
    Man, that s a tough sever @Iam2awesome. All 50+ but your highest level is lower than in my server. I got rank 1 twice I think but most days I just dont bother to fight in arena if I am somewhere in the top 10-15. My team is not strong enough to stay in top 5 for long so sniping at the right moment is required to get top. Too much trouble.

Well, we are spending much less here than people playing GOW I guess lol (I avoided that game after reading reviews). Keep in mind what we paid for may become trash soon though, depending on whether EA treats this game different to their other games or not.

Just trying to see how long it takes to reach lvl 60, with doin refreshes :) soon tho everyone will be 60s and arena will be much harder. ( hard to imagine as its already pretty tough but i know it will happen )

Grats on your rank! Rewards in arena are really good regardless. Even top 500 is pretty decent rewards. Ill be happy as long as i can stay somewhere between there once everyone else catches up in lvl!

Hopefully EA treats us pretty well but only time will tell

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    29bbz2h.png

What do you think if old Dana?
  • J7000 wrote: »
    29bbz2h.png

What do you think if old Dana?

Currently im not a huge fan , i wish she would heal more , but currently its only like 1700 :( the revive is a cool factor though ( although if someone dies and she revives it still counts against ur star total for finishing a mission).

I like her regular attack and how it stuns. Overall , she isnt bad , but i do wish her healing would get a boost ( however i beat ppl would complain OP though )

• Im2awesome wrote: »
    29bbz2h.png

man, i think you could be better if you change your strategy. I think I could easily beat you with my team(same lvl or even lower than you). If you have that much resource unlocked, why not improve it~ I`m also rank#1 on my server. I think it`s fine to spend money as you wish if you could afford it. That guy went crazy on you must be sick.
  • @Iam2awesome. If you have Ima-Gun-Di as a leader, I think you can replace Fives with Aayla, she's arguably the best attacker (marked as a support) in the game. But if you havent unlocked him, probably dont bother or it would require an equal amount of $ to get him to higher *.

My server is getting tougher, some new faces are surpassing everyone except the top guy's level. Probably 5-10k crystals on refreshes/day I guess. Lol. That need to be nerfed!
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I just camp in top ten and don't worry about sniping for top spot. Couldn't be bothered lol
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
    @Iam2awesome. If you have Ima-Gun-Di as a leader, I think you can replace Fives with Aayla, she's arguably the best attacker (marked as a support) in the game. But if you havent unlocked him, probably dont bother or it would require an equal amount of $ to get him to higher *.

My server is getting tougher, some new faces are surpassing everyone except the top guy's level. Probably 5-10k crystals on refreshes/day I guess. Lol. That need to be nerfed!

I have ima gun din but hes only a 5 star. I use Barriss as a leader for the additional hp boost. Skill lvl 5 atm. Aayla i do use but only when i attack. I like running Barriss, consular, unduli, aayla and now Qui-gon Jinn when i attack. Aayla i still need 25 shards to 7*, Jinn i have like 500 shards over ( hes already 7*)

After i attack, ill wait the 10 minutes and then re-attack with my defense setup, barris, consular, unduli, fives, and obi wan.

I appreciate the advise! Unfortunately the data cards have favored different heroes then him :(. I really do like Ima gun di. Hes one of the heroes i look to "borrow" . If they ever implement a C0-leader i might have to look even harder for ima gun di shards.

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    If you want to hold out top spot while people are still catching up run this team for defense depending how your chromium drops went:

Luminara, Barriss, Daka, Consular, and Ewok Elder.

Time outs galore.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot

I have ima gun din but hes only a 5 star. I use Barriss as a leader for the additional hp boost. Skill lvl 5 atm. Aayla i do use but only when i attack. I like running Barriss, consular, unduli, aayla and now Qui-gon Jinn when i attack. Aayla i still need 25 shards to 7*, Jinn i have like 500 shards over ( hes already 7*)

After i attack, ill wait the 10 minutes and then re-attack with my defense setup, barris, consular, unduli, fives, and obi wan.

I appreciate the advise! Unfortunately the data cards have favored different heroes then him :(. I really do like Ima gun di. Hes one of the heroes i look to "borrow" . If they ever implement a C0-leader i might have to look even harder for ima gun di shards.

I think the drop rate of Qui-gon Jinn is the highest, second to that is Kit. Barriss and Ima drop rates are fairly low. I dont know if you can get shards for Dooku from packs, I did not get any of his shards. But I reckon that getting all chars to 7* makes the game less fun cause there would be not much to do after that. So I ve been trying to resist the "buy more" section. Unfortunately if you want to open the free bronze packs you have to see them, lol. Good designer.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    If you want to hold out top spot while people are still catching up run this team for defense depending how your chromium drops went:

Luminara, Barriss, Daka, Consular, and Ewok Elder.

Time outs galore.

My normal defense setup works pretty well , the one u mentioned will take me a bit to get 7* , ewok elder i have enough shards for but daka... not so much lol. Im currently farming shards for boba so as soon as i get him to 7* ( trying to help my ds5rk side team out for missions ) ill switch to daka. And barriss.... i cant get the shard mission unlocked yet because for whatever reason hers is on the dark side :( my light side team is amazing i can 3* all missions but dark side.... not so much lol, at least not good enough for 3* on 5-L yet

I think the drop rate of Qui-gon Jinn is the highest, second to that is Kit. Barriss and Ima drop rates are fairly low. I dont know if you can get shards for Dooku from packs, I did not get any of his shards. But I reckon that getting all chars to 7* makes the game less fun cause there would be not much to do after that. So I ve been trying to resist the "buy more" section. Unfortunately if you want to open the free bronze packs you have to see them, lol. Good designer.

I havent got any shards for dooku either! Im pretty deep in the packs too lol. Kit i have 700 shards but i havent upgraded him at all , hes still a 3*. I wonder why EA doesnt cap off the shard amount after u can max them... to make other heroes become more likely to obtain/star up. Im sure EA will implement higher * levels ( prolly a 10 max ) but for the meantime it wouldve been more helpful to obtain the harder players shards.

• Earp
    17 posts Member
    davida8546 wrote: »

I havent got any shards for dooku either! Im pretty deep in the packs too lol. Kit i have 700 shards but i havent upgraded him at all , hes still a 3*. I wonder why EA doesnt cap off the shard amount after u can max them... to make other heroes become more likely to obtain/star up. Im sure EA will implement higher * levels ( prolly a 10 max ) but for the meantime it wouldve been more helpful to obtain the harder players shards.

If it implements a system like HeroesCharge, then all of the excess shards that you have obtained for the heroes you already have at the max star will be sellable for a special currency, then they will have a special shop just for that currency. That is if that happens lol.. But otherwise it would be pointless for them to allow you to gather excess shards if they didn't have a plan for it, either a shop or higher star cap.
  • Haider
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    29bbz2h.png

Your saying I'll beat u someday. Ha! I lost all hope now

You will bro! I got beat 4 times today by a lvl 44 chewy, jedi guardian , jedi consular, luminara , and dont remember their 5th, but ign is scopigno

Anyone can be beat! Just keep at it!

Yea lol that chewy team was annoying lol can take it out in less than 2 mins though.
    Your teams much more fun takes 4 mins plus. Sometimes gets down to the last 30 secs.

I really hope they fix the Arena whats the point in doing those 400+ refills if a level 44 can still take us out with starter heroes.

Chill guys.
    A few of us support the thousands of players playing for free.
    Spending our disposable income to support a game we have fun playing isn't a bad thing.

Anyways gonna stop the 400+ refills now.
    Was rushing to unlock that Events feature. Major let down lol.
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543

Knowing your how many shards you have for Kit, I pretty much know how much you spent lol. They could raise the max level or let you convert or use shards to buy something else.

I like having a starship, not sure if they will implement that though. How about putting a crew of 100 chars in to ships and fight in the universe. Problem is what would happens when your ship blows up :)
  • Rank #1 Ally code 751-236-968
  • KissofDeath
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2015
  • Why lvl 42 can be rank 1. Our server top 200 is all lvl 60 with 6-7 star leader
  • Must be a different server.

• Haider wrote: »
    29bbz2h.png

Your saying I'll beat u someday. Ha! I lost all hope now

You will bro! I got beat 4 times today by a lvl 44 chewy, jedi guardian , jedi consular, luminara , and dont remember their 5th, but ign is scopigno

Anyone can be beat! Just keep at it!

Yea lol that chewy team was annoying lol can take it out in less than 2 mins though.
    Your teams much more fun takes 4 mins plus. Sometimes gets down to the last 30 secs.

I really hope they fix the Arena whats the point in doing those 400+ refills if a level 44 can still take us out with starter heroes.

Chill guys.
    A few of us support the thousands of players playing for free.
    Spending our disposable income to support a game we have fun playing isn't a bad thing.

Anyways gonna stop the 400+ refills now.
    Was rushing to unlock that Events feature. Major let down lol.

Right... that chewy i beat in 55 secs lol, i dont get how they are in the top... or how they can beat us. I attacked u yesterday but the server maintance kicked in lol. It showed victory but it didnt register.

The events are a big let down... only available for 1 hr... and costs 50 energy.. the only way i can see myself doing it is if it was an ability mat event... not xp or money

I stopped with the 400+ energy refills, i just wanted to unlock area 6 for light side. Dark side area 5 i still cant 3* all the levels... grrrr lol

Nothing wrong with f2p players. They are the bread and butter to games! Makes it more popular and competitive. P2p just helps fund the games updates and stuff! Lets live in harmony everyone!

• Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Why lvl 42 can be rank 1. Our server top 200 is all lvl 60 with 6-7 star leader

U are apart of the soft launch server. This is the global lauch that just started a little more than a week ago

• Hey guys its been a blast fighting both of you off and on for spots, both challenging teams. As far as rank 1, snipe is all that matters so I prefer not to until right before lock in times. The AI is so bad its almost impossible to defend against.
  • Cythis wrote: »
    Hey guys its been a blast fighting both of you off and on for spots, both challenging teams. As far as rank 1, snipe is all that matters so I prefer not to until right before lock in times. The AI is so bad its almost impossible to defend against.

Been a pleasure fighting you too. Challenging team.
    I am going damage heavy for quicker snipes no point trying to defend.

• Haider
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I heard they are re-working the Arena.
    That would be a much needed update.

• Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Haider wrote: »
    Cythis wrote: »
    Hey guys its been a blast fighting both of you off and on for spots, both challenging teams. As far as rank 1, snipe is all that matters so I prefer not to until right before lock in times. The AI is so bad its almost impossible to defend against.

Been a pleasure fighting you too. Challenging team.
    I am going damage heavy for quicker snipes no point trying to defend.

I agree 100%, and hopefully they smarten up the AI a little, makes no sense when a character is red and they switch targets.. have to laugh every time I see it
  • Cythis wrote: »

Agreed cythis! We have a lot of fun swapping with each other! Ill be happy as long as im top 50! Just trying to soak up top 10 for as long as i can!

Great competition with both you and haider. ( also a bunch others who arent really active on forums ) if nothing else we definitely have a fun server!

I agree with the payout times. Most of the time i only use one challenge before time comes to start trying to take top spots for payout. I like saving my challenges except when i see scopigno... hes on my hit list... lol mainly cuz he doesnt belong at the top when i can autowin him in under 1 min...

Nice job today haider! I thought i had it wrapped up but u stole it in the final seconds! Lol :)

• I am rank #1 on my server.

439-698-858