To Droid Players

2Next

Replies

• CemSW
    58 posts Member
    HK (L) - 86 - 88 - Bariss - Geo Soldier :)
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I use HK, 86, 88, 100, JE but I will be replacing 86 with B2 because he provides a better kit. While I do focus on speed mods, try to aim for crit damage and potency. Nothing feels better than having their whole squad silenced, armor down, and tm deprived.
  • I normally fight with HK, 88,100,2 and JE and stay top 5 vs different top Teams. The last week most Teams top 5 are the same (lando, Rebell top gun Duo, palpa and St. Han) and I had a hard time to Beat the Combo. Today I switched back to HK, 88,86,JE AND NEBIT and are back at top1 counter DPS with DPS. Overall 100 is really good once maxed and B2 is nice vs Teams with royal guard etc. so have all of them is the best idea.
  • Where should new Droid users put IG-100 instead of IG-86, and where is General Grievous place on a Droid Team?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zathrack wrote: »
    Where should new Droid users put IG-100 instead of IG-86, and where is General Grievous place on a Droid Team?

Grievous is nothing special and can create liabilities of he puts his taunt on 88 or je, he's also not that strong....

100 is a perfect substitute for 86. But I prefer 86 for the ko. He's timed to go right after 88 so I usually drop someone right there.
  • Zathrack wrote: »
    Where should new Droid users put IG-100 instead of IG-86, and where is General Grievous place on a Droid Team?

I can't speak to Grievous. He's too long of a farm for me - at least for now. Here's the comp if you don't have him:

47, 88, 100, B2, JE. This team stands up because 100 and B2 can interrupt other teams even if you JE gets killed before giving turn meter to your team. 86 just sits there and takes damage - which is also what 88 does without B2 and 100 to jump in and say, no way. I sat at #3 overnight and that's where I began my arena run today. You need good mods and full gear to make this work.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMxxUIZ1iQo

Could be interesting build for defense or maybe Nebit as lead.

@777 has used poogle as leader with out JE.
  • I run 88 (L), 86, 100, HK, Vader.

*Record scratch* "Whaaa? Vader?!" you say. Here's what I do: my 88's lead is Omega'd. So every crit hit adds a DOT. After Vader force chokes and everybody has a chance to crit hit (including 88's team crit chance boost and 86's drawing an assist), at least one toon (*cough* rancor) is so covered in DOTs the stack stretches across the screen. Then... Culling Blade y'all! Boosh!
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    FWIW, in GW I run L - Lumi, HK, 88, 86, Poggle. May seem odd, but it works well. I clear nodes 1 - 9 95% of the time, unless node 9 is nuts. 32k of Arena power.
    323 posts Member
    @Rotor
    Poggle is a beast, but my Jawa team is already a monster. New raid=complete destruction.
  • 777 wrote: »
    @Rotor
    Poggle is a beast, but my Jawa team is already a monster. New raid=complete destruction.
    Jawas are the key to the new raid.

• Whats the minimun requieres to 3* mods challenge (Jawa and Empire?)