Gear required repeatedly

What gear have you found that's needed by just about every character in the game? I've noticed one, stun cuffs.

Yes, I'm always having to farm them by the dozen.

Replies

• Arakyd Droid Caller and Merr-Shonn Shield Generator
  • You never really know because each character is different. I just make sure that I buy any and all shipments. At some point you may hit a wall with some characters where the game is blocking gear you need because of the level requirement to farm it. The only way around this is to purchase it as a shipment or win it in a special event.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The game needs a Jawa crawler mobile scrap yard for gently used droids parts. ;-)

Uncle Owen: You, I suppose you’re programmed for etiquette and protocol.
    C-3PO: Protocol? Why, it’s my primary function, sir. I am well-versed in all the customs–
    Uncle Owen: I have no need for a protocol droid.
    C-3PO: Of course you haven’t, sir. Not in an environment such as this. That is why I have been programmed in–
    Uncle Owen: What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators.
    C-3PO: Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters very similar to your vaporators in most respects.”
    Uncle Owen: Can you speak Bocce?
    C-3PO: Of course I can, sir. It’s like a second language to me. I’m a–
    Uncle Owen: yeah, alright. Shut up. I’ll take this one.
    C-3PO: Shutting up, sir.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • It's kind of ridiculous that I'm always short on Mk 2 Chiewab Hypo Syringes, Mk 3 Blastech Weapon Mods, and the Mk1 Czerka Stun Cuffs and yet I currently have 385x Mk 4 BAW Armor Mod Prototype Salvage that never seems to get used.
  • Pretty extreme differences in buy/sell rates. You pay 2200 for something. It sells for $70?
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    They should allow us to upgrade them. Like use 4 of 1 item to get it to the next lvl.
  • Not a bad idea. Many games have that function.
  • You never really know because each character is different. I just make sure that I buy any and all shipments. At some point you may hit a wall with some characters where the game is blocking gear you need because of the level requirement to farm it. The only way around this is to purchase it as a shipment or win it in a special event.

Buying all shipments works, but doesn't staying afloat credit-wise become a challenge eventually if you are buying out every shipment every 5 hours?

I just wish there was a better way to map which components are needed by all current characters when farming to optimize the levels to sim-ticket grind...

SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I'm lvl 45 and have over 1m credits. I guess if you have a lot of chars though you could have credit problems as i could probably only lvl 2-3 heros up from lvl 1 now.
  • I leveled Daka from 1-60 a couple days ago. Cost me 1.1 million
  • Ranking up a character from 6* to 7* costs 1 million. Just found that out for the first time yesterday. Ouch.
  • Thought it would get that high. 3 to 4 is 100k, then its 250 for 4-5. If you can do well in GW it doesn't take too long to earn the $$