Achievement Rewards

What's up with the achievement awards? Completing stage 9 normal darks idea will yield a massive 5 crystals, 14k credits and 30 social currency.

Seriously, just why devs? Seeing as how you have to be level 85 to accomplish it, can we get a lvl 85 style reward? Even if it was only 250k credits (which won't do anything for you at 85 probably) at least it wouldn't be a slap in the face style reward.

Please make achievement Rewards something fitting the difficulty of the achievement. Thank you.

Replies

• yeah.. I saw this... how sweet :smile: it is like to pass tier1 of mod challenge
    my favorite is defeat 2500 opponents in Arena and get 30 cr, 350k and 3 Vader shards :smile:
    it will take me about an year :smile:
    I will not count on these Vader shards :smile:
  • Little recount there. If you won all 5 arena battles every single day, you're looking at 500 days, or just over a year and a half. And that's if you never lose a single battle.

Woohoo 3 shards!

Yeah, a little scaling on the achievement Rewards would be warranted, methinks.
  • This is how they always were. Normal stage gives normal rewards. Hard mode gives vader shards
  • You're missing the point. Normal shouldn't have shards. But it should have waaaaaaaaay more than 14k credits
  • The payouts are still based on early game w/ low levels. They have now raised the level cap twice but never adjusted their reward scale and proly wont till well after the anniversary of the game.
  • I see your point, i just dont agree. It's consistant as it is. While, I'd love increased rewards, I appreciate consistancy. They had an opportunity to add acheivements for getting 3 stars on all battles which I think is a good idea. There they could up the rewards.