Next rework?

Has there been any update on a rework? It's been a while since JKA...

Replies

• I'd like to see Boba, Ventress and Maul get buffed. No word from EA though!
  • Monxie wrote: »
    I'd like to see Boba, Ventress and Maul get buffed. No word from EA though!

I doubt we'll see Ventress reworked anytime soon.
  • Boba for sure. Maul just needs a little tweeking. Mainly more speed imo. He hits pretty hard and if he's going to have low health give him the speed to compensate and I'd be content.
  • Wiggs did get reworked in like august, but I think that it is time for another
  • Imagine if they saved the Boba rework for the Boba Fett movie in like 2020 or whenever it is
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wiggs did get reworked in like august, but I think that it is time for another

Ooohwee. After wiggs, they reworked Kit and Mace.

Edit: Or was that before they added wiggs synergy? I forget. I'm pretty sure that was after Anakin's rework though.
  • Wiggs did get reworked in like august, but I think that it is time for another

They were not so much reworks as mild tweaks. A bit too mild actually. Maybe the next gear level will be kind to them.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Wiggs did get reworked in like august, but I think that it is time for another

They were not so much reworks as mild tweaks. A bit too mild actually. Maybe the next gear level will be kind to them.

Ooohwee. Honestly, everytime they "rework" a toon, there are 5000 posts immediately following it saying how OP they are now.
  • there was "5000 posts" after they reworked zam kit etc...? really? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • noob22 wrote: »
    there was "5000 posts" after they reworked zam kit etc...? really? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ooohwee. When did Zam even get reworked? I don't recall this one.
  • you dont remember the "5000 posts"?
  • @Jambiiiiiiiii
    I don't really consider those reworks, I'm talking about full-on kit changes and big hype about them. Those two just got a buff, not really a rework
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    noob22 wrote: »
    you dont remember the "5000 posts"?

Ooohwee. No, because I don't remember a full zam rework. They might have done something like fix a bug, but I don't remember a rework on her.

Post Anakin's full rework, a lot of ppl were complaining about the lando and anakin teams.

Post wiggs full synergy rework, it's nothing but wiggs is OP.

Maybe I should've reworded what I said. But since I was responding to someone else who felt that the kit and Mace reworks were minor tweaks, I thought it was understood that I was talking about the full reworks. I guess I shouldn't assume that everyone has the capability to understand things.
  • no youre right i coulda swore you posted "Honestly, everytime they "rework" a toon..... blah blah" shoulda realized you only meant the ones that applied to whatever it is you are really talking about gonna work on my capability to understand things lol
  • noob22 wrote: »
    no youre right i coulda swore you posted "Honestly, everytime they "rework" a toon..... blah blah" shoulda realized you only meant the ones that applied to whatever it is you are really talking about gonna work on my capability to understand things lol

Ooohwee ok cool. Glad you admitted I'm right. You actuallyhave anything valuable to post here or just here to troll?

Side note - I'm all for a rework of certain toons or more importantly buffs, but they need to be extremely careful with how they do it. I'm not saying Wiggs is OP, but the combo is pretty close to it.
  • dude i just pointed out that 5000 people didnt post when they reworked tweaked changed made different some characters if that upsets you i apologize same with cad and mace and no they didnt change tweak nerf buff or however make different every single little aspect of mace or cad either
  • Maul needs one so bad.
  • Maul needs one so bad.

Ooohwee. Maul could definitely use a speed buff at least. He does have one of the hardest hitting aoe's in the game. His basic attack absolutely wrecks jedi also. Unfortunately, not many people use jedi other than qgj, jka, or old ben (who you usually want to avoid knocking out anyway). Maul is more of a situational toon rather than an all purpose one. He can be great in gw.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Finn, at least his second skill? He is kinda slow so wasting a turn on a mild heal, advantage and defense up is problematic.
  • We were told around the time of JKAs rework that Boba was near the top of the list. Since then we have had the Wiggs rework, but noting since then. My guess is that polishing off the new raid, Rogue One Content, and possibly Ships too are taking precedence over reworks. That being said, they should still sneak a few in there between the big projects, like Boba, Mace, Luke, or one of the other heroes who has fallen behind.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I would put Maul and others way above Boba on the rework list. At least Boba can be competitive in arena. I would look at the meta report and focus on toons that you don't even see in the top 100
  • Like these guys...
    Screenshot_2016-10-15-02-11-34_zpsj3etgar4.png
  • Like these guys...

Ooohwee. How old is that list? Questioning because of Biggs...
  • Like these guys...

Ooohwee. How old is that list? Questioning because of Biggs...

Whoops, I think that's specifically leaders. He's probably on the other "members" list a lot
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, for "all characters" biggs is at 2,106 lol