T7 Raids

Question for the experienced T7 guilds. What would you say the min requirement to finish a raid in time would be? Like how many 7* characters should a full guild have to be successful?

Replies

• If you can do t6 in a day then you're probably ready, it doesn't really matter how many 7* you have, it's more important to have a solid tmr team.
  • Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    If you can do t6 in a day then you're probably ready, it doesn't really matter how many 7* you have, it's more important to have a solid tmr team.

This. This. And more of this. T6 under 24 hours = no problem for T7. Be smart and let TM teams (Rex/Teebo) work on phases 1/2 and you're fine. You're biggest problem soon will be allocating the attacks. Enjoy!

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Do you have people clearing p1 of t6 in one sitting? Do you have a few others doing 1M+ in t6? Do you have 50 people, each with a squad that can go in? Of those 50 do you have 30 with more than one squad?

If you answered yes to all of those, you'll walk right through it.

If you think you'll be cutting it close, set up a plan. Put your best TM teams (if you need more than 3-4, you're in trouble) on p1. Assign p2/3 duties, split you next best 10-15 members that aren't on pigs into two groups. One group uses A squad on p2 and B squad on p3. Other group uses B squad on p2, A squad on p3. Everybody else waits until p4 and then you just throw bodies at it. If you do indeed have 50 members and you make it to p4 following the above, you'll clear it easily. Don't allow people to waste damage by having two people finish off a phase together. If you get to 5% left on p4 and you don't have anything left, this will be why you didn't complete it.

Now that is a lot of trouble to coordinate, but the other thing going through that is that it sets your guild up for guidelines in the raids to come. Eventually, you'll clear it so easily you'll have to start setting rules so that everybody gets on the board. You'll have to start limiting people to one turn in the first 24 hours, or saying you can make a 0 damage attempt for the first 24 hours to get on the board, or something else that limits how fast you kill it. Start off with a plan and it'll be easier to get your guild on board with the eventual plan you'll have to have so that everybody reaps the rewards.
  • Thank you for the responses guys. Very helpful. @Maegor thank you for the detailed plan. I'll pass this along to my guild
  • Our guild just finished the first tier 7. First one we didnt finish, this time it was easy. We have two guys doing the first phase which is way easier than 6, then have the other guys go in with one team unless the door is close then u can hit twice. We had like 40 players doing damage... it is a question of how many good enuff teebos u have... just one guy in our guild can bring rex... we only can do one raid every 3 days, and i think if u are thinking about it, try it, its only 60k.
  • PorMestari wrote: »
    Our guild just finished the first tier 7. First one we didnt finish, this time it was easy. We have two guys doing the first phase which is way easier than 6, then have the other guys go in with one team unless the door is close then u can hit twice. We had like 40 players doing damage... it is a question of how many good enuff teebos u have... just one guy in our guild can bring rex... we only can do one raid every 3 days, and i think if u are thinking about it, try it, its only 60k.

While we're on the topic of Teebos, whats a good potency % to aim for? I hear the Rancor's tenacity is pretty high.
  • Dengar.

You just need Dengar.
  • MilMuertes wrote: »
    While we're on the topic of Teebos, whats a good potency % to aim for? I hear the Rancor's tenacity is pretty high.

50% is pretty good. You'll do well on phase 1. I have him at almost 66% (Gear X with the scanner for +10% and two potency mod pairs). However, I also have Scout at 46% potency with an Omega'd basic ability and QGJ at 104% potency with an Omega'd basic ability. Teebo is great on his own but all three is what gets phase 1 done for me.

BTW, Rancor has really high potency at T7 so I would not bank on a Teebo strategy. Reducing his speed and damage are more useful. The Ewoks are best used in phase 1 imo.

Awesome. Thank you very much. All of you. This thread has been very helpful!
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Dengar.

You just need Dengar.

Dengar is the most OP toon for this raid if you have a decent Teebo. EE is great too.