Looking For: BobFetta, DracoBull 4PDA, Lostneck, Grafles, Lanj54, DPAKOH, Tar Rogaar, AZ, Cazike

Prev1
RyanRen
994 posts Member
edited October 2016
What is your payout time? I'm 6 p.m. Central US.
Post edited by RyanRen on

Replies

• Gailid = 6pm PST
  • Mosep wrote: »
    Gailid = 6pm PST

I haven't been able to beat your squad yet. Well done!
  • Wish i had seen this months ago! Thanks for keeping it active, Mr. Ren -- yer droid team is no joke. I avoid you often.

pEEAT= 6pm EDT.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/peeat/
  • Peatrick wrote: »
    Wish i had seen this months ago! Thanks for keeping it active, Mr. Ren -- yer droid team is no joke. I avoid you often.

pEEAT= 6pm EDT.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/peeat/

At least we have different payouts!
  • Do you find that your payout timezone is fairly active? I know there's a few guys in the top of the charts that must have same/similar times. Grafles constantly knocking me back at 5:30(ish)pm Eastern... if i'm lucky enough to be in the top 5. >.<

How's your guild? You all set for AAT Tank raid? Thanks again for starting this post.
  • I think Lostneck and Tar Rogaar have the same payout as me. I can't figure out when BobFetta plays. Seems like he is active sometimes and others not. If he's at #1 at 5:55 p.m., #1 is usually mine. However, if he does like he did early on, he'll be level 85 long before the rest of us.

Guild is pretty solid on Rancor. I have 60 or so Solo shards. My droids did about 600k in P2 this morning.

I'm actually better set for AAT than Rancor. I got Yoda to 7* yesterday with IGD, JKA, QGJ, Aayla, and Lumi. They aren't maxed because I don't use them in arena, but they're a mix of level 70s/60s and G9/G8. I also have all of the Jawas at 7*. JE, Nebit, and Jawa level 80, G9+ and JS and Dathcha level 71/G8. All Jedi and Jawa, JS, and Datcha need mods and ability upgrades. It's probably good enough for T6, and I expect this is where we will start.

How about you?
  • Peatrick
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Sadly, i did a poor job of preparing for this Yoda event. I had put it on the back burner for so long that i neglected to focus on readying my 5th Jedi due to working on chasing the meta and trying to max 7-Star Wedge, currently. I was able to unlock Yoda and will get him to 6* tomorrow, but doesn't appear i'll have him max, which is unfortunate because i was hoping he'd slide into the 5th Jedi spot for the upcoming AAT Tank raid. I only have 3 Jawa and not a single one is anywhere close to raid ready, let alone even max 7-Star. However, i've used a buncha Jedi at various stages on my Arena Squad, so i do have QGJ, Anakin (both were max everything pre-85 patch) and Old Ben and Luminara who are max 7-Star, level 80 and a modest gear IX.

A friend got a few of us into this European guild and they've been cruising right along, trying to help us lower players catch up. They wait 24 hours before attacking the Rancor so everyone gets a chance to hit it and make it on the prize list. I'm quite excited, as Han Solo currently sits at 129/145. Since applying QGJ's basic with an Omega ability i've gotten significantly better in the Rancor raid and now can usually place top 10 since the stronger players who already have Han Solo max mostly sit the raid out unless we need help.

I keep trying to remember what date i started this game. Do you know if there's any way to verify that? Obviously we both started around the same general time (this past Spring, but was it March or May??) or else we wouldn't be having this conversation. Great post(s), thanks again for keeping me/us informed and in the loop.

Grafles, Wace Mindu, Lanj54 and possibly a couple/few others seem to have same/similar 6pm Eastern payouts as i do. As you so expertly mentioned, I cannot seem to figure out BobFetta either. Certain days he'll jump to #1 with 90 seconds remaining, other days i mostly only have the three aforementioned guys to contend with chasing the top slot. I've only managed to successfully time and hold Rank #1 on a couple/few occasions. My team is pretty generic, from a past meta.

Thanks for sharing, sir. Keep up the good wr0k.
    -pEEAT
    #1 mage.

EDIT: Thought we could use BBCode on this board.
    Post edited by Peatrick on
  • @Peatrick - I see you just took #1 this evening. Congrats! Maybe you'll still be there in an hour...if so, I'll see you soon.
  • Thank you kindly, sir! Managed to take #1 uncontested then occupied myself with a no-stress battle for the last five minutes til payout. Good luck to you. If there's anyone i can help knock off to improve your odds, let me know. I won't bother you on your quest to #1. Headed to the grocery store, be back soon. I think you'll be right behind me for number one.
  • Peatrick wrote: »
    Thank you kindly, sir! Managed to take #1 uncontested then occupied myself with a no-stress battle for the last five minutes til payout. Good luck to you. If there's anyone i can help knock off to improve your odds, let me know. I won't bother you on your quest to #1. Headed to the grocery store, be back soon. I think you'll be right behind me for number one.

Graffles is my Kryptonite. His team is the only one that I have tried but never beat.
  • Thankfully i match up well with Grafles. I highly recommend taking down JKA first, then Rey, Rex, and either Fives/Sun Fac, depending upon which one you can potentially stun. That counter-counter-counter at the end of every fight always wrecks my nerves. Can usually beat him roughly 3/4 times -- for whatever reason i just match up with him well. I cannot take down BobFetta's Rebel team. Never once beaten him since he switched to the current meta. Hope you placed well this evening. Saw i had already been knocked back to #13 and Grafles was back at #1. Happy weekend, to you.

Thanks for add via Ally request. =)
  • Peatrick
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I see you are still sitting pretty at #1. Good for you, sir. Nice to see couple droid teams at the top. Keep up the great wr0k, fellas! N-night.
    bit.ly/2e8wgxR
  • I think BobFetta has same 6pm Eastern payout as i do. He just jumped up with ~10 seconds remaining, to knock Lanj54 back.

So my best guess is: BobFetta, Lanj54, Wace Mindu, Juan, myself -- and maybe Grafles too have 6pm Eastern payouts?? Keep up the good work, sir. I finished #7 today, got stuck being "Engaged" for most of last twenty minutes leading up to reward time. Ohsosad. =/
  • Peatrick
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Grats on level 81, mister @RyanRen.
  • Thanks! Costs about 1.5M total to level up arena team for ... about an additional 200 in power.
  • Finally unlocked Han Solo, sadly my gear requirements were somewhat lacking. Do you know if he's viable in PvP at 5* -- probably not, as i have almost never seen him used. I probably shouldn't buy into the hype machine, cuz it'll be a long time before i max him out. Sorry to rant. Good luck, sir.

We're still struggling with Tank Takedown. Day two and we're still in Phase 1. About to open up third day of attacks. My mostly Jedi team doesn't do very much damage. Not sure what i'm doing wrong. Had better success when i tried to avoid the guards that counter. Silly i wasn't applying normal strats to it. Oh well. I anticipate your droid team does nicely with how fast they probably are and sheer damage done. Rock and roll.
  • Tried to battle your team today, just for giggles... same result, despite hitting level 22. Just can't figure out how to approach your team, you get SO many turns before i go and that's usually my saving grace -- being able to fight 5v4 with most opponents. Bravo, sir.

Keep up the good work!
  • Still looking for more shard mates: BobFetta, Grafles, Lostneck, The Machine Made Menace, CoachMac, Wace Mindu, Rentziass, mini ottodidact, Vendefic, Occamrazor, Alysha Doneeta, Yerpie, Dunphuked, et al.

Thanks, @RyanRen. Bump. ;)
  • Bump. **** just got real. B)
    http://imgur.com/a/kgaTg

TR #1! Welcome to the <Mighty Chlorians> machine. Thank you, please drive through.
  • Bump
  • Bump

Well, looks like we found another one. When is your payout?
  • 5 pst
  • 5 pm pst
  • Mosep
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Sorry, did I snipe you today Ryan?
    Was thinking you were EST, but when I checked back you had retaken the spot.

When I get a few min, maybe I (or someone) can make a list of everyone's times in one post.

I've been having hard time telling who was when these days and have had further and further to work back up.

-Gailid
  • Mosep
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    EST / GMT -5

BobFetta
    pEEAT
    Lanj54
    Wace Mindu
    Juan

CST / GMT -6

Ryan Ren
    Lostneck
    Tar Rogaar

MST / GMT -7

PST / GMT
    Gailid
    Dunphuked_76
    CoachMac

Please copy/pasta and add to the this list with your suspicions
    Post edited by Mosep on
  • Hey everybody. (CoachMac). I'm 5 pm PST! Will to work on trading days with the same people in my payout time. Does anybody use Line app?
  • Is it just me, or do we have some mystery guests in our top 20 these days?
  • Agreed. AZ has a great team. I am guessing he has the same payout as Gailid and CoachMac (me), 5 pm PST.