Why are we losing 80xp from daily activities?

tRRRey
2782 posts Member
https://embed.gyazo.com/0dc49251a28549901830763e623de1cf.png
So with the omission of the daily gear activity we're losing out on 80xp everyday.
I understand that CG has to appease the whales but 80xp daily is a significant amount in the grand scheme of things. All I'm proposing is that you add this experience to the final daily activity.
https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
Make Zader Great Again!

Replies

• If that's true, then those of us who are higher level are at a disadvantage, as we will level up more slowly than lower level players who can still complete that requisite activity for XP every day.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The daily gear activity was a mistake after the level cap increase. Daily train and daily gear rewards are already added to the do everything reward at 80+ so for three to four days we got the gear reward twice, stop being ungracious.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The daily gear activity was a mistake after the level cap increase. Daily train and daily gear rewards are already added to the do everything reward at 80+ so for three to four days we got the gear reward twice, stop being ungracious.

If you look at the link you'll see that the 125xp has remained the same. If the other 2 activities were truly merged into the last one it would reward us 205xp. I could care less about the 2-4 crystals and handful of credits.
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 800xp per 10 days. So insignificant.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    800xp per 10 days. So insignificant.

800xp is more than 6 refreshes, more than most people can afford in a day.
    Since level 85 will take well over a month to reach you're losing more than 3000xp. Definitely significant.
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I'll have to agree with Trey, it all adds up. Especially with a game that is based on the long haul.
  • Denile isn't just a river in Egypt.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Unless they increase the lvl past 85 in the near furture, does it really matter?

It will take a little longer for us to hit the same lvl we will be stuck at for a while....

Just wanted to add it effects everyone the same unless you are p2p but they pay for the advantage anyway so.....
  • Yeah I want that XP.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah I want that XP.

Just mail a self addressed envelope to EA headquarters and they will get it back to you in 10 business days.
  • Well, I care about the xp and the crystals. Before, at reaching lvl80 were merged into Daily completion. My understanding is that now at removing the gear task would have been merged too. But the rewards weren't. So Either is a a mistake, or decided to give us less daily rewards shrouded into a "wait, we did a mistake. There, solved!"
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    If that's true, then those of us who are higher level are at a disadvantage, as we will level up more slowly than lower level players who can still complete that requisite activity for XP every day.

i mean, we get Omegas in exchange and I'm fine with 80 XP trade for Omega mats
  • Wicket wrote: »
    Denile isn't just a river in Egypt.

5luLMf1_zpsyjbd07ie.gif
  • Lmao!! Boo hoo...i am losing 80xp what do i do?? Must end life now...
  • Because there ARE people with every toon levelled and geared to g7 or better so you're denying them an omega daily.

One is in my guild.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Because there ARE people with every toon levelled and geared to g7 or better so you're denying them an omega daily.

Yeah, always tune to satisfy that one whale.
    One is in my guild.

Is he unable to gear up from 7? There's more money to be made from the whales this way.

Please give me back my 80 xp.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    I am posting in hopes this gets enough attention to get closed, only.
  • Why did they get rid of the daily gear requirement? That's crazy.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Why not give those 80+ players both XP and the Omega mat of the day? But if i had to choose, imo, omegas ftw...

Regardless, i completely agree and +1 with this post claiming those 80xp a day... It IS significant, can't deny that.
  • Naw wrote: »
    Because there ARE people with every toon levelled and geared to g7 or better so you're denying them an omega daily.

Yeah, always tune to satisfy that one whale.
    One is in my guild.

Is he unable to gear up from 7? There's more money to be made from the whales this way.

Please give me back my 80 xp.

Q

Qqq

• Wicket wrote: »
    Denile isn't just a river in Egypt.

Neither is it "DENIAL". Sorry, I felt like being "that guy". B)