My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

1234568Next

Replies

323 posts Member
    @kbonifay
    I'm in a November shard on this account. My other 3 and my sons account are close to the same. I have over 25k in views on my posts combined and over 100 messages from droid players asking for advice. A lot of them has been successful. And they are thankful for it. If you dislike what I'm doing so much, then so be it. But I like contributing to the players and will continue to do so.
    323 posts Member
    @Noktarn
    Are all 10+ videos I've posted cherry picked as well? If that is your contribution to this thread then please save your breath next time.
    323 posts Member
    @Nikoms565
    There are at least 3 players with a maxed Hans on my top 5. They pose no threat. There is an answer for Hans. I believe @No_Try has stated one way around him.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    777 wrote: »
    @Noktarn
    Are all 10+ videos I've posted cherry picked as well? If that is your contribution to this thread then please save your breath next time.

People gonna have their own opinions, right and wrong. And they gonna post them to your threads no matter what you say. The more you protest, the more flak you gonna take to the chest. Post vid and just duck, next time.
    323 posts Member
    @JinSaotome
    Well my friend, you just saw one! I prefer not to use him, even against taunters. Not saying he's unuseful, just that I don't prefer him.
    323 posts Member
    @Grizz331
    And you are a good person. And I'm sorry you see me as that
    323 posts Member
    @Seknos
    The only extremely rare mods I have are on JE for speed. Easily obtainable if focused on. The rest of my droids are only fairly modded atm. And its people like you that deter droid users from at least trying.
    323 posts Member
    @TheDarthTaral
    When you and @kbonifay get done with the wedding, can you post pics please? I would live to see which one of you are the .......
    323 posts Member
    @pchen3082
    There is definitely an issue with the structure in PvP. This post is intended strictly for offense. There is no reason to even talk about defense since I can eliminate any team on offense.
    323 posts Member
    @LastJedi
    I've received a lot of positive feedback from droid users I've helped in the last few months. They say they are now climbing ranks fast. Getting a few more xtals during payout. Is this such a horrible thing?
  • Thanks 777, I tried Qgj instead of Nebit (farming B2) and got #1 against Rex lead, Lando lead or Wedge lead
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Seknos
    The only extremely rare mods I have are on JE for speed. Easily obtainable if focused on. The rest of my droids are only fairly modded atm. And its people like you that deter droid users from at least trying.

Deter droid users from at least trying ? You must have failed to read the part where i explained that droids are completely viable. Interesting how you decide to caricature poorly the content of my post.
    Seknos wrote: »
    Droids are viable in arena, as long as you can adapt to your opponent and have a strategic answer to counter their defense. But to beat every kind of opponent easily, is about speed. This speed is only possible through an heavy investment.

Easily obtainable if focused on ? You sir, live in a different world where it is easy to mod a JE to 317 speed.
    For the rest of us lower beings it is very difficult.
    @LastJedi
    I've received a lot of positive feedback from droid users I've helped in the last few months. They say they are now climbing ranks fast. Getting a few more xtals during payout. Is this such a horrible thing?

No, that's great. You should focus on that.

323 posts Member
    @HothWampa
    Fantastic wampa! Good job. Keep it up man!
  • 777 wrote: »
    @TheDarthTaral
    When you and @kbonifay get done with the wedding, can you post pics please? I would live to see which one of you are the .......

its an all droid wedding... since they are so unstoppable. please make sure your mom gets our invite, we have been waiting on her RSVP.

@TheDarthTaral can we give this man 10 more chewie shards. :)
    323 posts Member
    @kbonifay
    My mom will be there for sure. She's the one that will marry you and @TheDarthTaral and Chewie will too. He can be your maid of honor.
    323 posts Member
    @Seknos
    Well sir I apologize for the misunderstanding. As far as the mods go, a speed set with a few speed secondaries will do the trick on JE. He doesn't have to be at 317. His speed is fast enough you don't even need a speed mods set. He just has to be faster than your opponents fastest toon. 255-265 speed should do the trick. And if you are running all droids, that's 205-210 before bonus. Definitely doable for ftp.
    Throughout the entirety of all the numerous amounts of different "metas" my droids are still unstoppable. Yes they are horrible on defense, but I still stay in top10 overnight. Yes I sub in toons in various situations. Yes I have an answer for Hans. Yes I can still win if JE gets stunned 1st. If validation is needed, please refer to my numerous posts about my droids wrecking all these precious metas.
    https://youtu.be/6T48SZsmo_4

Funny I went back and reread the OP and it is a odds with the title of this thread. If your droids "are unstoppable" why do you require battles to get back to 1st? Look up unstoppable in a dictionary. Also how has your measuring contest concluded? Did you win?

PS this thread is good for many laughs.

@kbonifay
    My mom will be there for sure. She's the one that will marry you and @TheDarthTaral and Chewie will too. He can be your maid of honor.

just make sure her mustache is shaved. i dont want that to ruin the pictures. thanks in advance.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    If B2 debuffs the droids, they are slow....
    Droids aren't state of the art, and they are not better than Rex, Anakin and even Benleads.
    If the opponent stuns qgj and Je, droids are trash.
    Sorry, but this is my opinion about droids.
    In times, where Poe was stronger, the droids were more powerful than this time.
    323 posts Member
    @Thorozar11
    If you've been playing for a substantial amount of time, then you know when speaking about PvP, you're speaking of offense only. If you are still unclear about this, I will further explain to you in detail. I apologize for assuming that all players are aware of this.
    323 posts Member
    @Nightwolve
    Agreed for the most part of that post. But I can take out one stunner easily before anything else happens. I love targeting teams with EP due to the fact I can OHKO him way before he gets half of his tm full.
    323 posts Member
    @Nightwolve
    And Poe is still a beast. I've modded him at 262 speed and can expose and reduce tm on most opponents. Speed mods are mandatory on him though and he is a weak tank IMHO.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @777
    Nice to have a normal discussion with you! ;)Droids are strong if u control them, but in defense i kill them in automode. I would like to see stronger Droids in Defense. The Arena games would be more exciting then.
    Post edited by Nightwolve on
    323 posts Member
    @Nightwolve
    And you as well sir. Droids are fun, I enjoy playing with them. I can't wait till the next 2 droids come out.